Trump's anointed successor to replace Liz Cheney in the House, brags about knocking up his pedophila victim.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheney primary challenger says he impregnated 14-year-old when he was 18
"She was a little younger than me, so it's like the Romeo and Juliet story," state Sen. Anthony Bouchard said of the girl he later married and divorced.

Age of consent in Wyoming is 18.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Lokmar What's yer Bible say about this?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only did he knock up a 14 year old, but she killed herself after the fact.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"She was a little younger than me, so it's like the Romeo and Juliet story," state Sen. Anthony Bouchard said of the girl he later married and divorced.

It says people like you should be executed for saying whats good is evil. BTW retard, only a woman who claims to be a virgin on her wedding night but is found out not to be is stoned to death. Ya fukin idiot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It says people like you should be executed for saying whats good is evil. BTW retard, only a woman who claims to be a virgin on her wedding night but is found out not to be is stoned to death. Ya fukin idiot.
Citations needed, aka poinh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Onan's wife Tamar, you cock gobbling faggit. Best apply some butt hurt ointment before you read it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Onan's wife Tamar, you cock gobbling faggit. Best apply some butt hurt ointment before you read it.
ONAN the generator? or was he the Barberaryan?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ONAN the generator? or was he the Barberaryan?
Is that your ointment? LOL!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In the eyes of the law it's illegal but I'd hardly class an 18 yo that goes with a 14 a beast... Thoughts?

Considering she committed suicide, perhaps he was too old for her.
Yeah but I don't think she done it because he was a few years older, Murd is right about the maturing thing as I remember girls at school chasing older boys all the time... I was 18 and my ex was 16 when we first had a knee trembler in the bushes lol she was fifteen when we started going out though... Teenagers break that law all the time, there should be cut off ages or something as it's wrong to class a teenager a sex offender for being with someone about the same age but a 20 yo and a 14 send the fucker to jail, fine lines :Confused4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the eyes of the law it's illegal but I'd hardly class an 18 yo that goes with a 14 a beast... Thoughts?

If they cared about this for real, I'd post my actual opinion on it.

But as long as Hunter walks around without being executed for child rape and Biden is president? Pffft. They dont mean a word.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If they cared about this for real, I'd post my actual opinion on it.

But as long as Hunter walks around without being executed for child rape and Biden is president? Pffft. They dont mean a word.
It is true though that some 14yo girls could be more physically and emotionally mature than some 18 yo boys... I remember seeing pubes hanging out the side of girls swimming costume in Primary school and I was shocked lol that shocked I can still remember it... Grow ya bastards!! :LOL3: