Trump's best lawyer Rudi, now barred from practicing law in DC

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See this is a real conversation about why politics being weaponized is bad and makes America more like Russia.

But as partisan as you guys are.......you are fine with attacks on American liberties as long as its hurting your opposing side. You want left supremacy.

And I bet you find what Breakfall said about you guys being banned from BF for relentless bullshit is a very partisan bias, right? Without seeing the irony.

Getting banned from BF for spouting intentionally inflammatory left wing nonsense is bias censorship. But getting banned from your job or even charged with crimes based on partisan bias is something to celebrate.. if it happens to those you disagree with.

Will you guys finally feel you've achieved a healthy and safe democracy when you've finally ostracized or jailed or pushed everyone not left out?

That's exactly where we are headed. Ever wonder if all this hate is even warranted?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's nice to know some of the people in DC are paying the price for their amorality. The list is a very long one, but we can tick off one name at a time, I guess. Better than none.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's nice to know some of the people in DC are paying the price for their amorality. The list is a very long one, but we can tick off one name at a time, I guess. Better than none.
As long as its Trump people getting persecuted, you hypocritical CUNT!!!! He din doo nuffins BTW, shitbag.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is the Navy 98% queer homo sissy bois ?
this was a serious question by the way
Have you tried stiletto heels?
have you had yourself tested for HIV after you were dishonorably discharged from Boy Toy wonderland?
Have you checked Ebay or Amazon for a personality?
Have you washed the rubber dildo that was in your boyfriend's asshole before putting it in your mouth?

probably a very dumb question as you'd probably miss the taste, faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
have you had yourself tested for HIV after you were dishonorably discharged from Boy Toy wonderland?

Have you?

You dont dazzle us with any personality. You just come on to show off your raging TDS and intolerance.

JS.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
11a94271a9065bd3c925b951c49f9aff.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have you?

You dont dazzle us with any personality. You just come on to show off your raging TDS and intolerance.

JS.
I was beginning to think you didn't notice.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why do you make every single thread about your latent/not so latent homosexuality?
Latent homosexuality informs his very being, he can't help it, he was born that way. NTTAWWT

I think there should be a sub board titled "All things latently homosexual" with Strapon as the Mod, and guide. It would be very therapeutic for him.
and likewise there should be a subboard that reads "for those tards suffering from terminal TDS" with you, admin and holigayallday as cojoined twin mods

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you make every single thread about your latent/not so latent homosexuality?
Latent homosexuality informs his very being, he can't help it, he was born that way. NTTAWWT

I think there should be a sub board titled "All things latently homosexual" with Strapon as the Mod, and guide. It would be very therapeutic for him.
and likewise there should be a subboard that reads "for those tards suffering from terminal TDS" with you, admin and holigayallday as cojoined twin mods

I think it would just be easier for you whiny little pussies to just ban people, that are unwilling to listen to your puerile bullshit in heels.

CONS CANCEL CULTURE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think it would just be easier for you whiny little pussies to just ban people, that are unwilling to listen to your puerile bullshit in heels.

Ever miss being trapped on a boat with hundreds of men for months at a time?

what am I askin, of course you do. faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you ever get tired of standing on tip toes while chatting with the adults in the room?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you ever get tired of standing on tip toes while chatting with the adults in the room?
Do you ever get tired of swallowing sperm while being the pivot man in a room full of strangers?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you ever get tired of swallowing sperm while being the pivot man in a room full of strangers?
Shhh It's time for your nap little man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

its time for your gaysex with another sailor queer boi

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
***meanwhile Big Gay Smile furiously cries for someone to ban me**

Because that's what punks do.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

its time for your gaysex with another sailor queer boi
Ban me Twinkie.