Twitter Milestone

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
c72e01198150d6b157682b57ba7111fef1e91291.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would, if I knew what your Xwitter handle is.

Mine's: DBVitriol

I cant even be bothered with Twitter & all these other social media apps anymore @Garraty_47 . There are too many of them now, they take up far too much of my time & they are essentially a bore. You could spend all of your time (and life) on those tings. Unless it's used for somethinglike promoting a business or making money for its user, its such a waste of valuable time.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I cant even be bothered with Twitter & all these other social media apps anymore @Garraty_47 . There are too many of them now, they take up far too much of my time & they are essentially a bore. You could spend all of your time (and life) on those tings. Unless it's used for somethinglike promoting a business or making money for its user, its such a waste of valuable time.

There's no rule saying if you sign up for one you have to sign up for all of them, you know.

For instance I've never had a TikTok account.
I'm also not on TruthSocial or many other platforms.

It's still not against the law to only peruse the accounts you do have sporadically. If you don't log in to, say, Xwitter for a few days they aren't going to kick you off the platform or fine you. If you suffer from a compulsive personality and can't have a social media account without constantly being plugged into it that's a personal problem with much broader implications than social media presence.

Good luck with that.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you suffer from a compulsive personality and can't have a social media account without constantly being plugged into it that's a personal problem with much broader implications than social media presence.

Suck to be you, Senile @Joe, you fuckin' wack job.

Fixed.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who doesn't want to follow an appliance salesman? You never know when you might need a dishwasher, a coffee pot or a vibrator?

Haha!

We should talk about (compare) our professional experiences. And maybe our business ownership experiences....

You went bankrupt, right @Lily?

Hahahahaha!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
These people use these platforms to bleed all that ills them in the reel world, no one gaf ?? I’ll cry on the internet where 2 like minded hert fucks will validate AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAit figures you’d be there buddy whereas I don’t have time for that waste of life type crap why the fuck you’re proud that you spend entirely too much of your life on the platforms watching the few remaining hairs you have left disappear

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
These people use these platforms to bleed all that ills them in the reel world, no one gaf ?? I’ll cry on the internet where 2 like minded hert fucks will validate AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAit figures you’d be there buddy whereas I don’t have time for that waste of life type crap why the fuck you’re proud that you spend entirely too much of your life on the platforms watching the few remaining hairs you have left disappear

I pop in there about 15-30 minutes a week to spread my wisdom.

I rarely read anything anyone else posts. I only Follow 10 accounts, and they are not very active.

I post The Truth and a lot of people there seem to appreciate it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X is one of those people who doesn't get anything, thinks everything is stupid and boring.

You never see him actually discuss things he finds interesting or enjoys. He just shits in threads bitching about how everything sucks and is stupid.

He is like that dickhead kid in 5th grade who bullies everyone who is happier than him. Can't even explain anything to him. Way too closed minded, judgy and incurably ignorant.

I remember him laughing when his countries mounted police trampled a senior woman with a horse. Because she was protesting. That was sad.

Blows my mind how authoritarian and cold hearted people can be.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
X is one of those people who doesn't get anything, thinks everything is stupid and boring.

You never see him actually discuss things he finds interesting or enjoys. He just shits in threads bitching about how everything sucks and is stupid.

He is like that dickhead kid in 5th grade who bullies everyone who is happier than him. Can't even explain anything to him. Way too closed minded, judgy and incurably ignorant.

I remember him laughing when his countries mounted police trampled a senior woman with a horse. Because she was protesting. That was sad.

X is just making some assumptions. He figures that it must take a lot of time to get over 10K Followers on Twitter.

I make the guy feel pretty inadequate, so he is eager to "get one over" on me.

I don't use Twitter or other SM. I have followers IRL!

I am a leader in many of my roles because I am in a position of authority.

But I do not like to have many friends who are followers. My close friends are all strong willed people like me.

We do not have time for weak people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5 I remember him laughing when his countries mounted police trampled a senior woman with a horse. Because she was protesting. That was sad.
I think that sorta thing was much worse during my Grandfathers time @Dove

He used to talk about it

Police brutality was common back then

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahahahahahaaa. Yeah that shit was funny, dumb old broad thinks she’s impervious to common sense, if a horse comes MOOOOOVE it’s not rocket science LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I pop in there about 15-30 minutes a week to spread my wisdom.

I rarely read anything anyone else posts. I only Follow 10 accounts, and they are not very active.

I post The Truth and a lot of people there seem to appreciate it.
You cry, and a lot of people feel like you, unheard, unhaired LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X is just making some assumptions. He figures that it must take a lot of time to get over 10K Followers on Twitter.

I make the guy feel pretty inadequate, so he is eager to "get one over" on me.

I am a leader in many of my roles because I am in a position of authority.

But I do not like to have many friends who are followers. My close friends are all strong willed people like me.

We do not have time for weak people.
I have hair, you don’t LOL we all know deep down you’d trade me your car for half the hair I have, so yeah, one up LMFAO

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People would gather in the hundreds to roast you on Twitter, Senile @Joe.

And nobody would be there to save you....

Of course you were chased off.

I just get bored with social media apps @The Prowler. I'm on Facebook but I seldom check in or use it anymore. I've tried a few of the others such as Twitter & I quickly lose interest. I just can't get into them.

I think if a person wants to socialize and meet real people just talk to them face to face rather than hiding behind a digital app, Bald Prowler.

Maybe what you're afraid of is meeting people for real, and they start staring at yer Bald Spot, eh Prowler?

So in yer case the social media app acts like a digital toupee ta cover it up eh Prowler.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just get bored with social media apps @The Prowler. I'm on Facebook but I seldom check in or use it anymore. I've tried a few of the others such as Twitter & I quickly lose interest. I just can't get into them.

I think if a person wants to socialize and meet real people just talk to them face to face rather than hiding behind a digital app, Bald Prowler.

Maybe what you're afraid of is meeting people for real, and they start staring at yer Bald Spot, eh Prowler?

So in yer case the social media app acts like a digital toupee ta cover it up eh Prowler.

Stale overused "insult" is stale and overused.
Being a one-trick pony isn't a flex.