Un-vaccinated Americans blame vaccinated Americans

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The vaxxers are causing the variants, its true.

From virologists and pathogenists and such, they say its best to ride it out. That the EGT's will cause variants. And that the vax is gonna fuck people up in the long run.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The vaxxers are causing the variants, its true.

From virologists and pathogenists and such, they say its best to ride it out. That the EGT's will cause variants. And that the vax is gonna fuck people up in the long run.

Variants are nature. It was gonna happen no matter what. It's what viruses DO. They mutate and create variants.

There are SO many variants of influenza and variants of HIV, every virus.

No one is to blame for this at all. This is a natural thing that was going to happen regardless. Its what viruses do. There was NEVER any option or chance to avoid variants. Ever.

Also delta variant existed before anyone even had access to a vaccine. Delta was found in Oct 2020.

There was absolutely nothing anyone could have done to stop the virus from mutating. We do not have that much power or control over nature.

Perhaps people take comfort in the delusion of control or having others to blame. But they shouldnt be assigning blame for something no one ever had power over.

Blame the CCP and Fauci for funding this bioweapon. They are not getting nearly as much of the credit for all this suffering, death and idiocy as they deserve.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stupid people confirming other stupid peoples stupidity.
when biden does a header down the steps of AF1, I hope you're at the bottom clapping for his arrival and he flies up your prolapsed asshole and kills you!
donald-trump-ramp.gif

Like this?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
when biden does a header down the steps of AF1, I hope you're at the bottom clapping for his arrival and he flies up your prolapsed asshole and kills you!
donald-trump-ramp.gif

Like this?

Do you really want to compare a slow walk down a considerable slope with this?

It's just a fucking staircase you know

file.php

Three fucking times one after another :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. That's it right there.

On top of wanting to centralize everything, you actually believe your personal safety comes before the rights and liberties of others.

Its unAmerican and entitled. And wimpy as fuck. This is why we call you guys authoritarians. That's what you are.

Take responsibility for your own safety and stop making it the responsibility of other people to cater to you.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
donald-trump-ramp.gif

Like this?

Do you really want to compare a slow walk down a considerable slope with this?

It's just a fucking staircase you know

file.php

Three fucking times one after another :LOL3:

Falling up the stairs. Smh.