Un-vaccinated Americans blame vaccinated Americans

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
for Delta virus surge.

Say what the fuck?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So we have gone from blaming a Chinese Lab leak to Leaders of countries handling the covid virus like incompetent clowns to now vaccinated people being the boogyman.

No one ever mentioned God in all this. Looks like God's hand to me. I could be wrong....just saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
for Delta virus surge.

Say what the fuck?

So we have gone from blaming a Chinese Lab leak to Leaders of countries handling the covid virus like incompetent clowns to now vaccinated people being the boogyman.

No one ever mentioned God in all this. Looks like God's hand to me. I could be wrong....just saying.

I just exclusively blame China and everyone who was funding the research that created this.

The only incompetent leadership that made the spread worse is Bidens border crisis.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
231512747_4463253677059868_1689135670604742949_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for Delta virus surge.

Say what the fuck?

God is a dick, then. Just speaking the truth.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mississippi threatens fines, jail time for Covid patients who don't isolate
Dennis Romero and Anthony Cusumano
Sat, August 21, 2021, 1:49 AM

Mississippi's top health official Friday threatened jail time for people diagnosed with Covid-19 who don't isolate in their homes.
State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs issued an "isolation order" that states, "All persons residing in Mississippi must immediately home-isolate on first knowledge of infection with COVID-19."
Failure to do so could result in fines and jail time. Dobbs' order mentions two possible levels of violation. One, a refusal to obey a health officer, comes with a $500 fine and, possibly, six months behind bars.
But the order says that where a life-threatening disease is involved in a refusal to obey, violators could face a fine of up to $5,000 and possibly five years behind bars.

Problem with this: Fucking stubborn ass Covid deniers just won't get tested to avoid fines and jail. Not until they're on death's door.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Mississippi's top health official Friday threatened jail time for people diagnosed with Covid-19 who don't isolate in their homes.
State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs issued an "isolation order" that states, "All persons residing in Mississippi must immediately home-isolate on first knowledge of infection with COVID-19."
Failure to do so could result in fines and jail time. Dobbs' order mentions two possible levels of violation. One, a refusal to obey a health officer, comes with a $500 fine and, possibly, six months behind bars.
But the order says that where a life-threatening disease is involved in a refusal to obey, violators could face a fine of up to $5,000 and possibly five years behind bars.

Problem with this: Fucking stubborn ass Covid deniers just won't get tested to avoid fines and jail. Not until they're on death's door.
"I won't get the Covids because I take vitamin c and lift weights!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only problem you see with a health official threatening people with jail time and fines for leaving their house is that it's pretty unenforceable as it will just cause a worse situation?

That's the ONLY problem?

Do you think people with symptomatic cases of Covid decide to get up from their sick bed....feeling like total shit....and are like "you know what I'm gonna do today? I'm gonna go out in public for fun!!! Cuz covid ain't real!!"

You cant be serious.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"I won't get the Covids because I take vitamin c and lift weights!"

Wait. I take vitamin C, but I don't lift weights. So maybe the most important factor there is the weight lifting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know when I'm feeling like total shit.....like when I had covid....I woke up everyday totally ready to go skip around in public for fun.

It's a good thing MS health officials now want to up and force quarantine on sick people who just wont stop partying in the streets while denying Covid exists. Nothing more fun than feeling like death in public.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is the American we should ALL be.

Impose our will on people through unconstitutional manners while telling them to stfu.

I bet he fantasizes about America steel beaming people in their homes like China did.