VIP-CArds for Alphas and Legends FOR FREE!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever dreamt of getting STAR POWER and RESPECT?

Are you unhappy how are treATed here? Do you want more money, pussy and a Lambo?

Then it is time for a PREMIUM avatar!!!!

just-had-sex-gif-quiz-2.w710.h473.gif

Watch at my VIP card or BIG TYMER Scouse!!!

Wanna get some? No problems

Just provide an epic picture of you and maybe your gimmick, so I can see which fonts we can use.

Soon, you will get MASSIVE pussy! Here is my buddy after we made him a VIP Card:

tumblr_mlgjkwIrvm1rw93m3o3_500.gif

Kissy meATs!!!

LETS MEATS so we can CUMpare our meATs!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Mods!!! ENough is enough! Act now or I leave!! Look at this Filth!!!

FFS I bring you ratings!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
ImperfectEarnestFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Just Saying
You are a depressed POS. It is hard for you in life.

The only highlight in your high age is my attention. Your heaotherwise is on your last leg. You heart attack couple of years ago should make you think. Enjoy your life, you hateful frustrated loser.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You’re a fucking moron

Look, it’s evident that you have a huge crush on the Dilfmeister, why not just go for broke and ask him on a date?

It’s pretty old fashioned these days for the female to sit back and wait for a guy who she likes to make the first move.

Remember, the worst that can happen is he says no. Good luck!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a fucking moron

Look, it’s evident that you have a huge crush on the Dilfmeister, why not just go for broke and ask him on a date?

It’s pretty old fashioned these days for the female to sit back and wait for a guy who she likes to make the first move.

Remember, the worst that can happen is he says no. Good luck!
Epic!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The question is though Dilf, would you lower your standards and take the old girl out on a pity date?

You can always make an excuse and leave halfway through. :LOL1:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The question is though Dilf, would you lower your standards and take the old girl out on a pity date?

You can always make an excuse and leave halfway through. :LOL1:

No chance in hell. I only date 19 to 24 old. That’s were they are the hottest! Young fresh pussy. I dont date them after! Too old.

Sure, these young gals think they are so hot, that their scAT doesn’t stink. But they have the bestest pussy period. I cum and throw dollars bills to them ! I pay them so they leave! “BUt I am not whore, stupid!” They say! But at the end, they cant resist the Roosevelt! ;)

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Why do you repeat my insults to you on me?
Can’t come up with any original material.......I know my stuff is impressive but you must have an expensive phone given your vast wealth....try googling something original to post.

As for my age.....I’m guessing 20-30 years younger than you :Grin3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you repeat my insults to you on me?
Can’t come up with any original material.......I know my stuff is impressive but you must have an expensive phone given your vast wealth....try googling something original to post.

As for my age.....I’m guessing 20-30 years younger than you :Grin3:

Please stop lying
378.gif

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
You really are a broken toy aren’t you there Dildough.....

I’m heading out...use this time to get some game ok little buddy

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Ok , let me tell you what I see in the above photo of Dilf ..directly behind dilf is a wall of "sea foam " light green tile ..popular until 1971 ..some rags and a grocery bag hanging off the wall ...niggerish housekeeping.
It appears that this door is the main entrance to this section 8 apartment as evidenced by the security lock entering thru the kitchen is a sign of poverty.
Nasty old hand painted white cabinets..too poor to resurface them.
A cheap ass weight watchers food scale a very old model ( you a former fatty dilf ? ) A spray bottle filled with a home remedy bug killer , a no brainer , it doesn't work , either does Dilf. Your clothes , a cheap as hell hooded sweat jacket $5.99 at K-Mart. The "art" on said jacket looks like an abstract of a barely clothed naked woman ( cool for a child ) but not for a former fat slob that pretends to be rich , popular etc..I dedicate this tune to you H*ward Dilfenfag .....ENJOY !

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
{QUOTE="Mr. Whipple, post: 94353, member: 213"]Ok , let me tell you what I see in the above photo of Dilf ..directly behind dilf is a wall of "sea foam " light green tile ..popular until 1971 ..some rags and a grocery bag hanging off the wall ...niggerish housekeeping.
It appears that this door is the main entrance to this section 8 apartment as evidenced by the security lock entering thru the kitchen is a sign of poverty.
A cheap ass weight watchers food scale a very old model ( you a former fatty dilf ? ) A spray bottle filled with a home remedy bug killer , a no brainer , it doesn't work , either does Dilf. Your clothes , a cheap as hell hooded sweat jacket $5.99 at K-Mart. The "art" on said jacket looks like an abstract of a barely clothed naked woman ( cool for a child ) but not for a former fat slob that pretends to be rich , popular etc..I dedicate this tune to you H*ward Dilfenfag .....ENJOY !

[/QUOTE}

EPIC!! LMFAO

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok , let me tell you what I see in the above photo of Dilf ..directly behind dilf is a wall of "sea foam " light green tile ..popular until 1971 ..some rags and a grocery bag hanging off the wall ...niggerish housekeeping.

I was a student at that time

No other information you can gather. Not the city nada nothing.

Again. At least I am supreme to all of here. I showed my real pic. I have balls. You are just a sissy keyboard Rambo.

In real life I would stomp you to a mush!

CRUSHED!!!!