Warnock projected to upset GA Senate Seat, Unnamed WH Staffers say Trump bigly mad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems like John Ossoff is projected to win as well.

So it appears that the Democrats will control the US Senate with Kamala Harris casting the tie breaking votes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumpers running the streets pulling at their hair and clothes screaming, The Trump family cartel working the phones trying to find a Golf Resort without an extradition Treaty with the USA....uhauls and moving vans working overtime in the Nation's Capital. Handfuls of 'proud boys' scattered on various DC street corners carrying phallic firearms and looking sad, and lonely....forlorn wails of "Enrique Tarrio, why did you chicken out and leave us behind?" are heard across the lands.

Call 1-800-Dial-A-Trumptard (Trump Campaign Fund 'donations' will apply)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAHAHAHA! Theres video of those democRAT terds setting up barriers to prevent the observers from observing. A court order slapped em down so the cunts resorted to putting up the barriers on the tables! Thanks for providing more fraud evidence, clowns! :Welcome8:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAHAHAHA! Theres video of those democRAT terds setting up barriers to prevent the observers from observing. A court order slapped em down so the cunts resorted to putting up the barriers on the tables! Thanks for providing more fraud evidence, clowns! :Welcome8:

So Lokmeer...yer party is shut of the Senate, the House and the Presidency.

Whatchata gonna do?

yer 0 fer 3, man!

All that money you contributed to Trump and company was a waste!

Ya shoulda sent it ta me.

I coulda made better use of it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatchata gonna do?

yer 0 fer 3, man!

Like I keep saying joe, we have to use the same tactics as your side. And LOL @ sending you money! I'd prolly buy a junkie a motherload of junk before I did that!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatchata gonna do?

yer 0 fer 3, man!

Like I keep saying joe, we have to use the same tactics as your side. And LOL @ sending you money! I'd prolly buy a junkie a motherload of junk before I did that!

Ya lost buddy.

Own up to it.