Washington State Transsexual Arrested on Child Rape Charges, that resulted in a child birth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:facepalm:
See what I mean? The little twerp has an insatiable thirst for man juice.
Do you want to hold hands with BF ?
What’s happening? Are you gonna start a forum or what? Lol
He can't get over the fact that this is not primarily a gay chat room. Despite his best efforts, he always comes up short.
He has longevity…I’ll give him that! Lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin KNOWS this predator was NOT gender dysphoric.

He refused to directly answer if this guy was a "tranny"......and started saying it DOESNT MATTER.

So Admin fully understands that predators are taking advantage of an unessesary legislation and he doesnt care and claims if we do care we sre bigots who need to live a life of "no judgement". Just let pedos and rapists come on in. Just give up our sex based rights. Admin doesnt think it matters if women are abused and subjugated.
I'll thank you not to put your thoughts into my head, K?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He can't get over the fact that this is not primarily a gay chat room. Despite his best efforts, he always comes up short.
He is a very very passionate cock gobbler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

And you find that a rational argument for taking away womens only facilities?

Men rape guys. Let them shower next to your daughter.....they would rape her anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He is a very very passionate cock gobbler.
Have you ever e we ordered what would happen if you sucked too much cock?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

Yes. Just because a bloke beats up a woman, doesn’t mean every man should be held responsible for that coward’s crime.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Men rape guys. Let them shower next to your daughter.....they would rape her anyway.

Admin wants to be raped by a dozen guys in a small bathroom

fact

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve already explained myself. I think that transexuals need their own facilities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. Just because a bloke beats up a woman, doesn’t mean every man should be held responsible for that coward’s crime.

Let all all the men get naked in womens locker rooms!

Dont punish them all! Not all of them rape! Some of them just wanna masturbate while your daughter changes!!

Oh and hey.... not all men beat women but we should let the ones who do join womens sports!

Let's just remove all the reasonable boundaries between men and women. Whether we all want it or not. Or we are bigots!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well golly look at this, Doh'v lurnt herself a new word! "autogynophiliacs" Is this one of Candace's diagnosis'?

Except its not new.....you're just fucking stupid and ignorant

So stupid and ignorant that you and those like you are dangerous fucking cancer to the rights and safety of others.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well golly look at this, Doh'v lurnt herself a new word! "autogynophiliacs" Is this one of Candace's diagnosis'?

So stupid and ignorant that you and those like you are dangerous fucking cancer to the rights and safety of others.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Admin isn’t stupid nor is he ignorant. Fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"
This past Monday, a teen girl walked into Courtroom 1A of the Loudoun County courthouse and testified, clearly and boldly, that a boy had violently sodomized her in the stall of a girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School late last May, leading to Judge Pamela L. Brooks’ ruling the sexual act was non-consensual.

The teen realized justice for herself and another sexual assault victim of the boy, and she vindicated her father, Scott Smith, whose story would otherwise have been relegated to a footnote – footnote number 13 – in a letter dispatched late last month from the National School Boards Association to President Joe Biden, accusing angry parents of “domestic terrorism.” Her father had been arrested in June when he attended a Loudoun County Public Schools Board meeting, attempting to advocate for his daughter."

Let me guess they should lighten up. This boy was gonna rape anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He absolutely IS and he is proving it. And he I'd a rotten hateful sociopath.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"
This past Monday, a teen girl walked into Courtroom 1A of the Loudoun County courthouse and testified, clearly and boldly, that a boy had violently sodomized her in the stall of a girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School late last May, leading to Judge Pamela L. Brooks’ ruling the sexual act was non-consensual.

The teen realized justice for herself and another sexual assault victim of the boy, and she vindicated her father, Scott Smith, whose story would otherwise have been relegated to a footnote – footnote number 13 – in a letter dispatched late last month from the National School Boards Association to President Joe Biden, accusing angry parents of “domestic terrorism.” Her father had been arrested in June when he attended a Loudoun County Public Schools Board meeting, attempting to advocate for his daughter."

Let me guess they should lighten up. This boy was gonna rape anyway.
You’re lucky you weren’t born and raised in South Africa. Do you love Nelson Mandela? I know a lot of Americans were brainwashed by the terrorist.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t agree.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sociopath, narcissist…these labels are used way too loosely by people these days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am literally telling you EXACTLY what the fucking problem IS.

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

Dove…calm down. Be cute again. :AssKisser:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sociopath, narcissist…these labels are used way too loosely by people these days.

When I use them it's very DIRECT. And intentional and I kniw what I'm saying. Let's keep that crystal clear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No.

Ask this narcissistic piece of shit if the Wi Spa flasher was trans.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No.

Ask this narcissistic piece of shit if the Wi Spa flasher was trans.

I want to make you laugh… hold on. ;)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don’t agree.

Welp oh well then. I'm RIGHT though.

He is an ignorant moron who wants to judge others as bigots because HE is too fucking stupid to understand the problem and openly sociopathic enough to say he "doesnt care" about girls being assaulted.

And as a rape survivor, any one who supports letting men come into womens areas like this is NOT a feminist. No real feminists would expect women to sacrifice their safety and dignity to valid a man.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Yeah. Its just my daughters safety, it's not a big deal or anything.

Womens sex based rights are not important or anything.

Answer this. Why do we need legislation when actual trans women have BEEN using female facilities without a problem? As leftists ironically point out.....you cant even TELL. So why did this have to be law to let ALL fucking men in? Tell me that.

See what I mean about rights and prudence?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t agree.

Welp oh well then. I'm RIGHT though.

He is an ignorant moron who wants to judge others as bigots because HE is too fucking stupid to understand the problem and openly sociopathic enough to say he "doesnt care" about girls being assaulted.

And as a rape survivor, any one who supports letting men come into womens areas like this is NOT a feminist. No real feminists would expect women to sacrifice their safety and dignity to valid a man.

That’s why I mentioned South Africa, the rape is out of control. Unfortunately it’s mostly the black people doing it. A bloke can get raped in a holding cell for a traffic misdemeanour. White women are raped because some blacks believe that it will get rid of their HIV condition. You Americans are very isolated when it comes to global atrocities.