Washington State Trooper Dies Doing What He Loved, Fighting Covid-19.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID
Robert LaMay famously quit his job with a bitter videotaped sign-off directed at Gov. Jay Islee over his strict COVID vaccine mandates.
newspress-collage-21015759-1643457714883.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Waah Huffpost has teh libral biases, yeah so fucking what the guy is still D e a d.)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least you know Huffpost is leftwing garbage.

Sure he died, which is sad. But leftwing media using people to make examples out of....especailly when many people who refused the vaccine caught it and didnt die....is just gross propaganda.

They are telling you "This is why you shouldnt be allowed to make your own medical decisions".

At this point no one who has doubled down on not getting it is going to change their mind over articles like this. In fact, it just triples them down because they know its manipulation.

Ask Lok and Big is they are more likely to get the vaccine because of seeing this posted or by being called stupid or threatened with government coercion.

The rest of us are vaccinated and dont find media like this helpful at all. It is manipulative and rather ghoulish, Admin. They are literally exploiting deaths to push a product.

Btw....do you think this cop was a "trumptard"?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just thinking, now that I got covid TWICE and lived, I should probably get vaxed so I dont wind up like this cop! BTW, how dare this cop let himself die of covid! He robbed some nigger of the opportunity to shoot him dead!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID
Robert LaMay famously quit his job with a bitter videotaped sign-off directed at Gov. Jay Islee over his strict COVID vaccine mandates.
newspress-collage-21015759-1643457714883.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Waah Huffpost has teh libral biases, yeah so fucking what the guy is still D e a d.)

I love that all these people are willing to die for what they believe in. They are really making a difference!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its fucked up how people who rejected a Covid vaccine get reported on like this when they get sick and die (but those who refused it, got sick and didnt die or end up seriously ill dont get an article to discuss the experience, if they regret not getting the shot and how they managed) but I'm willing to bet not one single Huffpost reading leftwinger knows who Light For Riley is.

I guess newborns dying from pertussis because of low childhood vaccination rates causing kids to spread preventable disease to neonates not old enough for the vaccines yet isnt as urgent because it doesnt create profits for Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies. They make money off the illnesses though.

The weekly reports on full grown adults who made a decision regarding their health dying from Covid conplications are more politically beneficail(because it's made partisan) and more profitable.

People shouldn't allow media to paint their world views like they do and take any media outlets in good faith.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i love the way these ppl waste their lives trawling the web 2 cherry pick stories that fit their narrative

and all as if 2 throw it in the face of strangers lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i love the way these ppl waste their lives trawling the web 2 cherry pick stories that fit their narrative

They are never willing to discuss the shit either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't have to trawl the web to find these stories, toots.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

theres nothing 2 discuss, everyone is committed do theres no changing minds here

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious with that BS?

I think you meant that we are never willing to switch our narrative so that it aligns with your delusional narrative.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you serious with that BS?

I think you meant that we are never willing to switch our narrative so that it aligns with your delusional narrative.

I mean call it what you like. You are completely unwilling to stretch yourself to understand where other people are coming from and if they dont agree with you we are "partisan hacks".

You guys wont even listen about the sexual violence happening as a result of men self ....SELF identifying as women.

You guys never actually explain your reasoning, either.

So yeah sure, you can say that. You guys shut down anything that doesnt align with your narratives and you wont engage. Youd rather sit and throw insults back and forth. That's what you guys will enage with.....but never any actual discussions. People ask me all the time why I even bother.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

i think its 'tuts', but whatever

whats your objective here, lotus?
What’s yours Jean Genie?

You started the thread. What was your point?

That an adult made a decision that was probably a poor one? I mean welcome to the real world. People die every day as a result of their decisions.

Why is this article worthy? Why share it?

Do you have the same focus and contempt on people with diabetes when they eat like shit because they love to eat and end up getting their foot removed or end up dying because they have no self control? How about drug addicts who overdose, get narcanned, get out of the hospital and overdose AGAIN with the same batch of narcotics(my own husband did that)?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just thinking, now that I got covid TWICE and lived, I should probably get vaxed so I dont wind up like this cop! BTW, how dare this cop let himself die of covid! He robbed some nigger of the opportunity to shoot him dead!

You could still have a Lotta internal damage due ta COVID.... @Lokmar.

Git yer son in law the Doctor ta check you out Bud.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What’s yours Jean Genie?

That an adult made a decision that was probably a poor one? I mean welcome to the real world. People die every day as a result of their decisions.

Do you have the same focus and contempt on people with diabetes when they eat like shit because they love to eat and end up getting their foot removed or end up dying because they have no self control? How about drug addicts who overdose, get narcanned, get out of the hospital and overdose AGAIN with the same batch of narcotics(my own husband did that)?
Lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Covid seems to be a lot more widespread than in Canada @Dove.

General health of the average American must be worse than Canada.

Washington state is just over the border from us, but rates are much higher. Covid rates are relatively low where I live, much lower than Washington state.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's "toots," and this isn't my thread. I have no objective. Just telling the truth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Washington state is just over the border from us, but rates are much higher. Covid rates are relatively low where I live, much lower than Washington state.

Well, 40 million have no health insurance, and millions who do have insurance can't afford the co-pays and deductibles, AND fast food and junk food and prescription drugs are rampant in the US, so...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's "toots," and this isn't my thread. I have no objective. Just telling the truth.

ur so passionate about the 'truth'...your leftist commie truth

if the poop ever hit the propeller the most u would ever do is talk about it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol.. I know right?

He masturbates for a full hour if he finds a story where someone committed a crime in florida like his home state isn't overrun with criminal maggots

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, 40 million have no health insurance, and millions who do have insurance can't afford the co-pays and deductibles, AND fast food and junk food and prescription drugs are rampant in the US, so...

I thought Americans have Obamacare.

Doesnt that cover everyone in the USA?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol.. I know right?

He masturbates for a full hour if he finds a story where someone committed a crime in florida like his home state isn't overrun with criminal maggots

lol if dove stopped replying 2 him, what would he do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

See so you dont ever discuss anything you just post shit and act like a dick.

That was my point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol.. I know right?

lol if dove stopped replying 2 him, what would he do?
continue to spam his useless drivel like the gibbering fucktard he's always been

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.
pull the plug on him, dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Things would be much worse if the government ran our health care and everyone was put in statistical groups and treated accordingly

It would be great for old and retired people who would be seen as a drain on resources.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.
pull the plug on him, dove
I've been telling her to simply respond with something repetitive and silly like admin sucks cock

both because it's true and it's the only response he's actually worth