Washington State Transsexual Arrested on Child Rape Charges, that resulted in a child birth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove …take a moment and look at my naked lily-white bum. Ocean Segments. Smile darling xx

Do you notice most of the women agree with me?

This isnt about partisan politics. This is about women and girls SAFETY.
No it’s about making you take a breath and smiling. Did you look at my white bum or not?

I didnt see it!
Get out of politics and look in Images Ocean segments. And have a chuckle. I had the tan of a nigger. The contrast is blinding! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove …take a moment and look at my naked lily-white bum. Ocean Segments. Smile darling xx

No it’s about making you take a breath and smiling. Did you look at my white bum or not?

I didnt see it!
Get out of politics and look in Images Ocean segments. And have a chuckle. I had the tan of a nigger. The contrast is blinding! Lol

Okay but you arent going to make me forget how horrible and misogynistic Admin is and how bad I want to spit in his smug fucking face.

JS.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

Okay but you arent going to make me forget how horrible and misogynistic Admin is and how bad I want to spit in his smug fucking face.

JS.
Misogynistic is another term used too loosely. You’ll find Admin is mostly just trolling back. I agree with particular segregation. If transgenders put so much time into dress-up, they should put a bit of time into dress-down and piss standing up in a male toilet. That’s my take on it all.
:Excited6:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.
Misogynistic is another term used too loosely. You’ll find Admin is mostly just trolling back. I agree with particular segregation. If transgenders put so much time into dress-up, they should put a bit of time into dress-down and piss standing up in a male toilet. That’s my take on it all.

He isnt "trolling back". I've gone into why this is really dangerous and bad for women and girls.

I started a thread in politics about the teenager who was anally raped in school by a boy in a skirt. The school tried to keep police out of it. The girls dad got police involved and had a rape kit done that confirmed she was raped.

The school board just sent the rapist to another school in the district where he assaulted another girl.

The father was approached by a transactivist at a school board meeting where he went to advocate for his daughter. She accused him of lying, and called his daughter a mentally ill bitch. Dad lost it and they arrested him. Put yourself in this fathers position.

And it response to this, Admin busted in laughing and saying he didnt care. And Lotus claimed it wasnt even true(it was definately true).

Do you understand this is who they are? This is what we see everyday. They are completely incapable of normal human empathy and yes, I call him a misogynist because he is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

He isnt "trolling back". I've gone into why this is really dangerous and bad for women and girls.

I started a thread in politics about the teenager who was anally raped in school by a boy in a skirt. The school tried to keep police out of it. The girls dad got police involved and had a rape kit done that confirmed she was raped.

The school board just sent the rapist to another school in the district where he assaulted another girl.

The father was approached by a transactivist at a school board meeting where he went to advocate for his daughter. She accused him of lying, and called his daughter a mentally ill bitch. Dad lost it and they arrested him. Put yourself in this fathers position.

And it response to this, Admin busted in laughing and saying he didnt care. And Lotus claimed it wasnt even true(it was definately true).

Do you understand this is who they are? This is what we see everyday. They are completely incapable of normal human empathy and yes, I call him a misogynist because he is.
I’m guilty of busting in and not properly reading threads. There’s just so much banter that I gloss way ahead and then put my foot into it because of what I haven’t read. Ahhhh…it’s all good Hollywood. I enjoy your strong stance on particular issues, particularly the safety of children and women.
:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey you, you are different than me, fuck you!

jrLn92Q.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I didnt see it!

JS.

blimey mates, she's sussed it out, letsl lam!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

I’m guilty of busting in and not properly reading threads. There’s just so much banter that I gloss way ahead and then put my foot into it because of what I haven’t read. Ahhhh…it’s all good Hollywood. I enjoy your strong stance on particular issues, particularly the safety of children and women.

A normal person with a normal level of empathy would come in to a topic like this one to troll a woman who has 3 daughters.

A sociopath WOULD. I'm directly explaining why this legislation is dangerous and bad for me as a woman and for my daughters and I'm showing several examples of women and girls being harmed because of it.

And he is just laughing, accusing us of being bigots, insisting it's about us hating trans people and blathering WRONG stereotypes about conservatives. I'm not even a conservative but I may as well be because everyone who challenges these assholes is a "con".

He doesnt care that any men can say they are women and get into private female spaces and prisons.

There is a HUGE difference between someone who experiences real gender dysphoria....this is a medical condition...a mental health crisis...and a transvestite (an autogynophiliac). A transvestite has a FETISH. It's a sexual fetish to dress up like women and some go as far as to fetishize being a woman and having others treat them as women. This is an actual paraphilia

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Many sex offenders (and even serial killers) have this fetish on various degrees.

Its NOT THE SAME as gender dysphoria. This is extremely important. Because they are just letting these people be included as "trans" people and if they identify as women that's all it takes to force us to tolerate them in our private spaces. And even be forced to share prison cells with rapists.

And Admin completely refuses to understand this problem and how real it is and is completely stuck on his partisan hatred.

Do you see the issue? Do see why unity is not ever going to be possible? No matter how clearly and directly do you address an issue....and very important ones that involve our safety, rights and freedoms....that's all they do. They dont CARE about anything but opposing us just because.

That OR they are just too stupid to understand anything and can only think in media sound bytes. And he has no empathy at all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

A normal person with a normal level of empathy would come in to a topic like this one to troll a woman who has 3 daughters.

A sociopath WOULD. I'm directly explaining why this legislation is dangerous and bad for me as a woman and for my daughters and I'm showing several examples of women and girls being harmed because of it.

And he is just laughing, accusing us of being bigots, insisting it's about us hating trans people and blathering WRONG stereotypes about conservatives. I'm not even a conservative but I may as well be because everyone who challenges these assholes is a "con".

He doesnt care that any men can say they are women and get into private female spaces and prisons.

There is a HUGE difference between someone who experiences real gender dysphoria....this is a medical condition...a mental health crisis...and a transvestite (an autogynophiliac). A transvestite has a FETISH. It's a sexual fetish to dress up like women and some go as far as to fetishize being a woman and having others treat them as women. This is an actual paraphilia

Many sex offenders (and even serial killers) have this fetish on various degrees.

Its NOT THE SAME as gender dysphoria. This is extremely important. Because they are just letting these people be included as "trans" people and if they identify as women that's all it takes to force us to tolerate them in our private spaces. And even be forced to share prison cells with rapists.

And Admin completely refuses to understand this problem and how real it is and is completely stuck on his partisan hatred.

Do you see the issue? Do see why unity is not ever going to be possible? No matter how clearly and directly do you address an issue....and very important ones that involve our safety, rights and freedoms....that's all they do. They dont CARE about anything but opposing us just because.

That OR they are just too stupid to understand anything and can only think in media sound bytes. And he has no empathy at all.
When do you think the legislation will be reversed? After Biden is stood down or succeeded?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

When do you think the legislation will be reversed? After Biden is stood down or succeeded?

It's not going to be reversed. Not without a huge fight. Even establishment Republicans supported.

This comes with a whole ideology that is overwhelmingly problematic. It's a cancerous end to womens rights.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

It's not going to be reversed. Not without a huge fight. Even establishment Republicans supported.

This comes with a whole ideology that is overwhelmingly problematic. It's a cancerous end to womens rights.
The fact that this legislation has made it easier for transsexuals to rape women or children is disturbing. Men have had this problem with regard to predators forever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And not only is a bane on womens rights.....its doing a lot of harm to people. Teens who end up pushed to take hormone blockers and have surgeries and regret it later after altering their bodies.

It's actually normal for many kids to have a gender crisis. It's way more about gender ROLES than actual gender. The vast majority of these kids grow out of during puberty. So what do activists push? Puberty blockers. Teen girls are coming out as trans way more than ever.

It's actually shown that teen girls are very receptive to mental health issues of their friends. It's been seen with depression and eating disorders and now its transgenderism. And many are getting their breasts removed.

Its fucking SAD and it's being peddled for profit. This should NOT be done to children.

Remember when all the cool wealthy people had that little dog trend? So women started wanting little dogs and all the mess that actually caused for the poor little dogs?

Today the cool thing to have is a trans kid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

The fact that this legislation has made it easier for transsexuals to rape women or children is disturbing. Men have had this problem with regard to predators forever.

That's what I've been saying. Admin is mocking this and either too stupid to get it or he is just sociopathic and doesnt CARE.

I asked him SEVERAL times if the Wi Spa flasher(guy who said he identified as a woman went into a Wi Spa wet area where women and girls are nude and was exposing his ERECTION to women AND a little girl. Tried to get into a hot tub right next to a nude little girl with his hard rape stick out swinging in her face) was a "tranny"(his word.. i dont use degrading language towards gender dysphoric people).

He refused to answer this. Even said it didnt matter... when that's really the critical part.

So he knows that predators are using this gender legislation to come in and prey on women and girls. But he doesnt care. And he ignores this so he can pretend in his stupid head that we are just anti trans bigots and spew his stereotypes about "cons" and pretend he is all about civil rights. And he KNOWS its lies and that woman and girls are placed in harm's way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

That's what I've been saying. Admin is mocking this and either too stupid to get it or he is just sociopathic and doesnt CARE.

I asked him SEVERAL times if the Wi Spa flasher(guy who said he identified as a woman went into a Wi Spa wet area where women and girls are nude and was exposing his ERECTION to women AND a little girl. Tried to get into a hot tub right next to a nude little girl with his hard rape stick out swinging in her face) was a "tranny"(his word.. i dont use degrading language towards gender dysphoric people).

He refused to answer this. Even said it didnt matter... when that's really the critical part.

So he knows that predators are using this gender legislation to come in and prey on women and girls. But he doesnt care. And he ignores this so he can pretend in his stupid head that we are just anti trans bigots and spew his stereotypes about "cons" and pretend he is all about civil rights. And he KNOWS its lies and that woman and girls are placed in harm's way.
Did you just call the erect male penis a rape stick?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

Yes.... when it's on a predator like that piece of shit... it's a rape stick.

Not like EVERY erect penis. Just when it's on a rapist predator.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

Cool…I was seriously reading what you were saying. And then I was like…

maA7-sC3911atXxtuenmXrtD24qSVLlWmajaghEazVTZofZ7RtgeYRjV-frAcO1G

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I didnt see it!

JS.

:OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL::OMGLOL:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I didnt see it!

JS.

Don't bring us problems Chick Who Calls Wolf, bring us solutions. Or just STFU.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

The guy was an established sex offender. And he was able to go into the womens only area of the wet spa where women and girls are nude.

And he waved his nasty rape stick at a 9 year old girl.

The guy was NOT trans. Clearly. He even looked like a basic dude. He didnt even bother dressing up for it. Just said he identified as a woman and the Spa had to allow him in there and even after he waved his rape stick at a CHILD the Spa wouldnt ask him to leave. A woman lost her shit and videod it

A lot of women are opposing this and it gets painted as some far right transphobic bullshit. Fuck heads like Admin dont listen or care about the problem even though he understands it and pretends not to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

Don't bring us problems Chick Who Calls Wolf, bring us solutions. Or just STFU.

You fucking assholes CAUSED the problem. Now you claim its NOT a problem. Accusing ME of "calling wolf"(when I have showed SEVERAL cases of woman and girls being assaulted) and laughing at links reporting women being raped. Claiming it's about "trans" people and completely ignoring the issue. Because you cant see anything besides your stupid fucking politcs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"
This past Monday, a teen girl walked into Courtroom 1A of the Loudoun County courthouse and testified, clearly and boldly, that a boy had violently sodomized her in the stall of a girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School late last May, leading to Judge Pamela L. Brooks’ ruling the sexual act was non-consensual.

The teen realized justice for herself and another sexual assault victim of the boy, and she vindicated her father, Scott Smith, whose story would otherwise have been relegated to a footnote – footnote number 13 – in a letter dispatched late last month from the National School Boards Association to President Joe Biden, accusing angry parents of “domestic terrorism.” Her father had been arrested in June when he attended a Loudoun County Public Schools Board meeting, attempting to advocate for his daughter."

Let me guess they should lighten up. This boy was gonna rape anyway.
You’re lucky you weren’t born and raised in South Africa. Do you love Nelson Mandela? I know a lot of Americans were brainwashed by the terrorist.
I remember hearing blacks were segregated from whites and didnt have much of a say in the government. I also remember hearing mandella was a commie and that he was a crook. Then I heard about his cunt wife. Then I heard about all the white farmers being killed. As I recall, I remember thinking at one point "blacks got their way and fucked it all up." "No surprise."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt see it!

JS.

…bring us solutions.
Agreed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"
This past Monday, a teen girl walked into Courtroom 1A of the Loudoun County courthouse and testified, clearly and boldly, that a boy had violently sodomized her in the stall of a girl’s bathroom at Stone Bridge High School late last May, leading to Judge Pamela L. Brooks’ ruling the sexual act was non-consensual.

The teen realized justice for herself and another sexual assault victim of the boy, and she vindicated her father, Scott Smith, whose story would otherwise have been relegated to a footnote – footnote number 13 – in a letter dispatched late last month from the National School Boards Association to President Joe Biden, accusing angry parents of “domestic terrorism.” Her father had been arrested in June when he attended a Loudoun County Public Schools Board meeting, attempting to advocate for his daughter."

You’re lucky you weren’t born and raised in South Africa. Do you love Nelson Mandela? I know a lot of Americans were brainwashed by the terrorist.
I remember hearing blacks were segregated from whites and didnt have much of a say in the government. I also remember hearing mandella was a commie and that he was a crook. Then I heard about his cunt wife. Then I heard about all the white farmers being killed. As I recall, I remember thinking at one point "blacks got their way and fucked it all up." "No surprise."
Is this like some kind of Civil War propaganda campaign, or what?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

I am literally telling you EXACTLY what the fucking problem IS.

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

Dove…calm down. Be cute again. :AssKisser:

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Yeah. Its just my daughters safety, it's not a big deal or anything.

Womens sex based rights are not important or anything.

Answer this. Why do we need legislation when actual trans women have BEEN using female facilities without a problem? As leftists ironically point out.....you cant even TELL. So why did this have to be law to let ALL fucking men in? Tell me that.

See what I mean about rights and prudence?

I don’t agree with transsexuals sharing women’s facilities. I’ve told you that already. Solution: create transsexual spaces. Police common areas. You can’t blame all democrats because of a recently passed legislation. That’s not fair.

Listen up, you retarded dickhead, just like faggits refused anything other than marriage, so to do trannies refuse anything other than being treated as the gender they air claim to be. You're one majorly retarded thick skulled asshole!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Answer this. Why do we need legislation when actual trans women have BEEN using female facilities without a problem? As leftists ironically point out.....you cant even TELL. So why did this have to be law to let ALL fucking men in? Tell me that.

I don’t agree with transsexuals sharing women’s facilities. I’ve told you that already. Solution: create transsexual spaces. Police common areas. You can’t blame all democrats because of a recently passed legislation. That’s not fair.

Listen up, you retarded dickhead, just like faggits refused anything other than marriage, so to do trannies refuse anything other than being treated as the gender they air claim to be. You're one majorly retarded thick skulled asshole!

Are you civil warring now, or just keyboard warring?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well its too late for that Break because Biden passed the legislation allowing it months ago. ....and women and girls are already experiencing violence because of it and it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Women trying to defend their rights here and push back are just "transphobes!" Or "cons" so we just have to deal with it according to assholes like Admin.

How was Biden allowed to pass the legislation it in the first place? And why hasn’t Biden been stood down for general incompetency. We certainly won’t be looking back on this and laughing. Both Trump and Biden should never have had the opportunity to be presidential candidates in the first place. It certainly opened the eyes of the world. America isn’t the greatest nation after all I’m sorry to say.

Breakfall give me ONE policy from Trump that you think made him a bad president. What policies dont you agree with.

Because NO ONE should vote based what guy they like personally. Its POLICIES that matter.

Biden passed the Equality Act as soon as he took office.

I disagreed with the Trump policy of not declaring himself dictator and lining up all libtards to be shot dead!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"

Blacks were segregated, but it was a little more complex than just apartheid. Blacks in South Africa will stab you over a spilt drink. Some blacks get massively drunk and hold no value for human life. Both Winnie and Nelson Mandela were terrorists and advocated violence. Biden supported their violence to help his career in the right direction after his own racist slurs in office.
There’s so much to tell. Today it’s almost impossible to google the truth because of the censorship. The blacks fucked it for themselves when they had a chance at a new South Africa. 28 years later and it’s the worst it’s ever been.