Washington State Trooper Dies Doing What He Loved, Fighting Covid-19.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i love the way these ppl waste their lives trawling the web 2 cherry pick stories that fit their narrative

and all as if 2 throw it in the face of strangers lol

You don't have to trawl the web to find these stories, toots.

i think its 'tuts', but whatever

whats your objective here, lotus?
What’s yours Jean Genie?

You started the thread. What was your point?

That an adult made a decision that was probably a poor one? I mean welcome to the real world. People die every day as a result of their decisions.

Why is this article worthy? Why share it?

Do you have the same focus and contempt on people with diabetes when they eat like shit because they love to eat and end up getting their foot removed or end up dying because they have no self control? How about drug addicts who overdose, get narcanned, get out of the hospital and overdose AGAIN with the same batch of narcotics(my own husband did that)?
Lol

See so you dont ever discuss anything you just post shit and act like a dick.

That was my point.
pull the plug on him, dove
I've been telling her to simply respond with something repetitive and silly like admin sucks cock

both because it's true and it's the only response he's actually worth

theres no debating them, theyre like,
'1+1=3, water isnt wet, kyle rittenhouse was wrong, etc... '

theres no reaching that

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
i love the way these ppl waste their lives trawling the web 2 cherry pick stories that fit their narrative

What’s yours Jean Genie?

That an adult made a decision that was probably a poor one? I mean welcome to the real world. People die every day as a result of their decisions.

Do you have the same focus and contempt on people with diabetes when they eat like shit because they love to eat and end up getting their foot removed or end up dying because they have no self control? How about drug addicts who overdose, get narcanned, get out of the hospital and overdose AGAIN with the same batch of narcotics(my own husband did that)?
Lol

That was my point.
I've been telling her to simply respond with something repetitive and silly like admin sucks cock

theres no reaching that
Bingo... that's why I just shit all over them, laugh and keep it moving

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

And they are always right and everyone else is a piece of shit.

They legit want to be the only people who exist in the country and everyone else is just a problem.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Yes, indeed, 1+1=3 is definitely analogous to Kyle Rittenhouse was wrong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are never willing to discuss the shit either.

Covid seems to be a lot more widespread than in Canada @Dove.

General health of the average American must be worse than Canada.

Washington state is just over the border from us, but rates are much higher. Covid rates are relatively low where I live, much lower than Washington state.

Well, 40 million have no health insurance, and millions who do have insurance can't afford the co-pays and deductibles, AND fast food and junk food and prescription drugs are rampant in the US, so...

I thought Americans have Obamacare.

Doesnt that cover everyone in the USA?

Not at all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Yes, indeed, 1+1=3 is definitely analogous to Kyle Rittnehouse was wrong.
Oh look, it's the chicken head misfit who's dumber than a bag of cabbage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Most people understand that if you are being persued and physically attacked you have a human and constitutional right to defend yourself.

So yeah, you may as well say 1+1=3

And it's a partisan opinion considering you fully understand why the men who persued and attacked Arbery were wrong. Somehow those standards change for Kyle because you view him as some symbol of the "right" and are completely blind to the reality of what happened in Kenosha.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Most people understand that if you are being persued and physically attacked you have a human and constitutional right to defend yourself.

And it's a partisan opinion considering you fully understand why the men who persued and attacked Arbery were wrong. Somehow those standards change for Kyle because you view him as some symbol of the "right" and are completely blind to the reality of what happened in Kenosha.

Some people might disagree that Rittenhouse was being pursued, and they might say that he started the whole fucking thing. Have you ever heard of difference of opinion? I might as well say that YOU think 1 and 1 is 3. There's no difference here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Some people might disagree that Rittenhouse was being pursued, and they might say that he started the whole fucking thing. Have you ever heard of difference of opinion? I might as well say that YOU think 1 and 1 is 3. There's no difference here.
you're a moron. No doubt about it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha Locust pulling out the big red cross of disagreement when she's starting to boil... Everything leftists post is in indirect attempt to "bother" the right... Admin spends all day looking for articles to try and annoy biggie but it's definetely NOT because he's hurt it's about these articles being interesting... Ohh yes!!!
lCQFClC.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha Locust pulling out the big red cross of disagreement when she's starting to boil... Everything leftists post is in indirect attempt to "bother" the right... Admin spends all day looking for articles to try and annoy biggie but it's definetely NOT because he's hurt it's about these articles being interesting... Ohh yes!!!
lCQFClC.gif

Say what, Shammy?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lCQFClC.gif

Say what, Shammy?
"WHAT"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID
Robert LaMay famously quit his job with a bitter videotaped sign-off directed at Gov. Jay Islee over his strict COVID vaccine mandates.
newspress-collage-21015759-1643457714883.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Waah Huffpost has teh libral biases, yeah so fucking what the guy is still D e a d.)

I love that all these people are willing to die for what they believe in. They are really making a difference!
Yea bitch, I died TWICE to prove I didnt need the vax! PWN3D!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lCQFClC.gif

Say what, Shammy?
dLxHBcB.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lCQFClC.gif

...well at least She's pretty.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lCQFClC.gif

...well at least She's pretty.
Elizaveta Podkorytova you're welcome... Don't fap too vigorously now Joe...
5x6hJQb.jpg
2TCob3p.png

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

the only solution

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What’s yours Jean Genie?

Lol

That was my point.

theres no reaching that

Yeah I have seen the difference of opinion. And people who completely argue why Kyle should not have been permitted to defend himself all have 1 thing in common. They view him as "the right".

The entire incident is on several videos. You can clearly see him being persued and attacked.

The only people who could possibly deny he was being persued and attacked are conspiracy theorists. I can listen to why people think the moon landing was fake, and I can still disagree with them based on facts.

The charges against Kyle were completely political and should not have even happened. It's a direct attack on the rights of the people. And are you aware that same prosecutor has a history of bringing criminal charges against people who clearly defended themselves? Even down to charging a rape victim who shot her trafficker?

That states prosecutor is as corrupt and hostile towards the peoples rights. Just the fact alone that Kyle had had to go home to turn himself in at another police station because Kenosha police pepper sprayed him should tell you the state was ALLOWING the rioters to destroy the community. Allowing violence against innocent people.

I have no idea how anyone can see the SEVERAL videos of what happened and say Kyle wasnt being chased. Its irrational.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
In this morning’s news, The Washington State Trooper is still dead, that is all.

you may now return to your snowflaking.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is confirmation bias at work. Worst of all they love to use blanket statements and assume what other people's positions are without knowing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is confirmation bias at work. Worst of all they love to use blanket statements and assume what other people's positions are without knowing.

Yep.

Admin wont even explain his own posts. It's basically "look at this dead guy. I win!".

It's very one dimensional, one sided thinking. Confirmation bias.