Washington State Transsexual Arrested on Child Rape Charges, that resulted in a child birth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin KNOWS this predator was NOT gender dysphoric.

He refused to directly answer if this guy was a "tranny"......and started saying it DOESNT MATTER.

So Admin fully understands that predators are taking advantage of an unessesary legislation and he doesnt care and claims if we do care we sre bigots who need to live a life of "no judgement". Just let pedos and rapists come on in. Just give up our sex based rights. Admin doesnt think it matters if women are abused and subjugated.
I'll thank you not to put your thoughts into my head, K?

Not enough brain cells to accommodate them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

Well golly look at this, Doh'v lurnt herself a new word! "autogynophiliacs" Is this one of Candace's diagnosis'?

Except its not new.....you're just fucking stupid and ignorant

So stupid and ignorant that you and those like you are dangerous fucking cancer to the rights and safety of others.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Admin isn’t stupid nor is he ignorant. Fact.

He absolutely IS and he is proving it. And he I'd a rotten hateful sociopath.

I don’t agree.

Welp oh well then. I'm RIGHT though.

He is an ignorant moron who wants to judge others as bigots because HE is too fucking stupid to understand the problem and openly sociopathic enough to say he "doesnt care" about girls being assaulted.

And as a rape survivor, any one who supports letting men come into womens areas like this is NOT a feminist. No real feminists would expect women to sacrifice their safety and dignity to valid a man.

That’s why I mentioned South Africa, the rape is out of control. Unfortunately it’s mostly the black people doing it. A bloke can get raped in a holding cell for a traffic misdemeanour. White women are raped because some blacks believe that it will get rid of their HIV condition. You Americans are very isolated when it comes to global atrocities.

So we should happily aim for that here with no judgement or push back?

If my daughter gets assaulted in a female space should I just tell her to shake it off and be glad we arent in Africa?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

And you find that a rational argument for taking away womens only facilities?

Men rape guys. Let them shower next to your daughter.....they would rape her anyway.

I went to a good sized college with a student body of some 20,000 people. The favorite student restaurant was in the basemebt of a very old building that was once a "Women's Residence" ie an Apartment downtown for the wage slave "Girls

anyhoo, the building only has single sex restrooms and to my knowledge there has never been a problem in some 50+ years.

You bigots are making up shit to be angry about again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He refused to directly answer if this guy was a "tranny"......and started saying it DOESNT MATTER.

So Admin fully understands that predators are taking advantage of an unessesary legislation and he doesnt care and claims if we do care we sre bigots who need to live a life of "no judgement". Just let pedos and rapists come on in. Just give up our sex based rights. Admin doesnt think it matters if women are abused and subjugated.

WTF does High School Testing rules have to do with your Transsexual fetish?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

I am literally telling you EXACTLY what the fucking problem IS.

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

Dove…calm down. Be cute again. :AssKisser:

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Yeah. Its just my daughters safety, it's not a big deal or anything.

Womens sex based rights are not important or anything.

Answer this. Why do we need legislation when actual trans women have BEEN using female facilities without a problem? As leftists ironically point out.....you cant even TELL. So why did this have to be law to let ALL fucking men in? Tell me that.

See what I mean about rights and prudence?

I don’t agree with transsexuals sharing women’s facilities. I’ve told you that already. Solution: create transsexual spaces. Police common areas. You can’t blame all democrats because of a recently passed legislation. That’s not fair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you find that a rational argument for taking away womens only facilities?

Men rape guys. Let them shower next to your daughter.....they would rape her anyway.

I went to a good sized college with a student body of some 20,000 people. The favorite student restaurant was in the basemebt of a very old building that was once a "Women's Residence" ie an Apartment downtown for the wage slave "Girls

anyhoo, the building only has single sex restrooms and to my knowledge there has never been a problem in some 50+ years.

You bigots are making up shit to be angry about again.

Because up until the Equality Act men could not enter female facilities.

Are you really fucking stupid?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WTF does High School Testing rules have to do with your Transsexual fetish?

That was supposed to be this

Right so I don't want perverts and predators to have access to women and girls in female areas so that must mean I have a fetish.

I've been raped. You gonna accuse me of fetishizing rape because I'd like to prevent it?

You ARE a horrible fucking person. You really are. It seems all you leftists are nothing but hateful thoughtless sociopaths who have NO forethought, NO empathy and no regard for other human being.

Since America is going in the shitter anyway.....I hope shit gets passed that puts YOUR stupid self in jeopardy and I laugh at YOUR concerns.

You were not able to make your marriage work and you have no family. I'm seeing WHY. You are a selfish narrow minded prick.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the basic traits of the modern American Conservative is to fear and loathe that which they do not understand.

WHAT dont I understand here? YOU are the stupid fuckinv piece of shit who doesnt understand that MEN WHO ARE NOT TRANS ARE RAPING AND ASSAULTING WOMEN IN FEMALE AREAS

Fucking answer......was the WI SPA flasher trans? You stupid fucking misogynist cock sucker?

You Yanks need to chill out and take a break. Smell the roses, take a walk in the hills. Reset.

Answer this. Why do we need legislation when actual trans women have BEEN using female facilities without a problem? As leftists ironically point out.....you cant even TELL. So why did this have to be law to let ALL fucking men in? Tell me that.

I don’t agree with transsexuals sharing women’s facilities. I’ve told you that already. Solution: create transsexual spaces. Police common areas. You can’t blame all democrats because of a recently passed legislation. That’s not fair.

Well its too late for that Break because Biden passed the legislation allowing it months ago. ....and women and girls are already experiencing violence because of it and it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Women trying to defend their rights here and push back are just "transphobes!" Or "cons" so we just have to deal with it according to assholes like Admin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well its too late for that Break because Biden passed the legislation allowing it months ago. ....and women and girls are already experiencing violence because of it and it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Women trying to defend their rights here and push back are just "transphobes!" Or "cons" so we just have to deal with it according to assholes like Admin.

How was Biden allowed to pass the legislation it in the first place? And why hasn’t Biden been stood down for general incompetency. We certainly won’t be looking back on this and laughing. Both Trump and Biden should never have had the opportunity to be presidential candidates in the first place. It certainly opened the eyes of the world. America isn’t the greatest nation after all I’m sorry to say.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How was Biden allowed to pass the legislation it in the first place? And why hasn’t Biden been stood down for general incompetency. We certainly won’t be looking back on this and laughing. Both Trump and Biden should never have had the opportunity to be presidential candidates in the first place. It certainly opened the eyes of the world. America isn’t the greatest nation after all I’m sorry to say.

Bro, take everything teh Dove say with several grains of salt, and if you are so inclined source her wild ass claims. She's an hysteric.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Breakfall give me ONE policy from Trump that you think made him a bad president. What policies dont you agree with.

Because NO ONE should vote based what guy they like personally. Its POLICIES that matter.

Biden passed the Equality Act as soon as he took office.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bro, take everything teh Dove say with several grains of salt, and if you are so inclined source her wild ass claims. She's an hysteric.

The claims I back with actual facts that you just feel like ignoring because you dont really give a fuck about the country. Or women. Or fucking anyone.

You ARE a horrible evil piece of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, she has you pegged because you truly are a stupid piece of shit. Just yesterday you lied and denied that Joe Biden so.ehow didn't get trolled into saying Let's go, Brandon despite being shown two different videos of the same event.

You try are delusional and just not very intelligent.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, she has you pegged because you truly are a stupid piece of shit. Just yesterday you lied and denied that Joe Biden so.ehow didn't get trolled into saying Let's go, Brandon despite being shown two different videos of the same event.

Are you keeping up with your medications?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The very second I ever posted something he disagreed with, he has been nothing but a nasty fucking asshole that doesnt ever understand anything being said

He fucking had the nerve to tell ME to "shut my mouth and live a life free of judgement" because MY sex based rights were trashed and the country is more dangerous for women and girls.

But all he does is show up here and spew hateful idiocy and false judgements.

He is a sociopath. A piece of shit with NO empathy who doesnt care about human beings. All he cares about is hating "cons!!!". Girls can get raped and he doesnr care because "trumptards deeeeeer".

I fucking hate these people. They are destroying the country and dont even care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know why I bother. Normal people know what's happening.

You could tell Admin all day he wont give a fuck. People like him really dont genuinely care about anything. The media has to get hysterical about something for them to "care" about it.

The ONLY thing they do care about is punishing other parties for being other parties. Everyone has to be them.

See how he laughs about women being raped? He is a piece of fucking shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When "trans" inmates rape women in prison literally no one reports on it

We are literally back to women being sexually assaulted and raped and not having it be taken seriously.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall give me ONE policy from Trump that you think made him a bad president. What policies dont you agree with.

Because NO ONE should vote based what guy they like personally. Its POLICIES that matter.

Biden passed the Equality Act as soon as he took office.

I’m about to post a pic of my 18 year old arse surfing…wanna see? ;)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We are literally back to women being sexually assaulted and raped and not having it be taken seriously.
No one reports on it, and yet here you are blathering on about it, curious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm laughing at you, not with you Dorvk. Quit finding rare examples of "Tranny Violence" to support your fear and hatred and learn to love humanity in all its permutations.

Stories involving peeps like in my OP are way way more common.

I really hope you get attacked by someone much stronger and violated so I can LAUGH at you. It's just too bad you dont have to worry about that regularly like women and girls do.

I have shown MULTIPLE examples. Fucking multiple. You dont give a single SHIT about any of them. All you care about is your stupid fucking "con" stereotypes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one reports on it, and yet here you are blathering on about it, curious.

Oh its reported. Just not in the media. Not the leftard sources YOU build your world view on.

I posted a link with over 50 cited cases. And the two well known Wi Spa and the VA school incident and you are such a piece of fucking shit you STILL think it's about "trannys".

You ever gonna admit that you know the Wi Spa flasher wasnt trans? Just a lying predator who said he was trans so he could be naked with women and girls and expose himself?

Nope. You wont. Because you know that's the problem and you wont admit the problem. You are stuck pretending you are defending "trannies"

I always assume a man is a depraved piece of shit. Always. That way I'm never disappointed when most of them prove they are. You are one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm laughing at you, not with you Dorvk. Quit finding rare examples of "Tranny Violence" to support your fear and hatred and learn to love humanity in all its permutations.

Stories involving peeps like in my OP are way way more common.

See how stupid and sociopathic this cunt is?

I wasn't fucking laughing. I'm showing a case of woman who was forced to share a cell with a MAN who claimed to be trans and she was RAPED. This guy had raped a few women. And he was a sex offender to begin with.

Admin LAUGHS at this. Than says he "wasnt laughing with me but at me".....motherfucker I was not laughing. NO SHIT you were laughing at my post. That's what I said... .you stupid fucking cock sucker.

Where was I laughing Admin? For you to tell me "hur der I wasnt laughing with you"?

He laughs at rape. Thinks it's a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter