Washington State Transsexual Arrested on Child Rape Charges, that resulted in a child birth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't gotten any harrumphs from the anti Tranny Brigade!

harrumph-fiends.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Aidsman's stupidity aside, yes, transvestites are much more likely than other groups to be both sex offenders and pedophiles.

A 60 year old paedophile that identifies as a 5 year old girl! What the fuck is this world coming to? I bet he was raised a conservative!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A 60 year old paedophile that identifies as a 5 year old girl! What the fuck is this world coming to? I bet he was raised a conservative!

Don't make fun of Oerdin's Gay Mentor. You will give him a case of the sads.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Did Santa Cocks fill up your stockings, faggot?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Joking aside… “a sixty year old trans woman” ?? That’s beyond taking the piss. Women are mostly strong, resilient nurturers…this shit is a slap in the face for femininity worldwide. Diesel dykes aside…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Joking aside… “a sixty year old trans woman” ?? That’s beyond taking the piss. Women are mostly strong, resilient nurturers…this shit is a slap in the face for femininity worldwide. Diesel dykes aside…
Admin is gonna cry now

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So what is your native language, Pauncho Baldy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How long can you deepthroat before you pass out?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Odds are, considering the source it probably never happened. And if it did, is that really a condemnation of every transsexual? Seriously lets not be bigots. That is the point of this thread after all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Admin is gonna cry now
The actual labelling of any bloke in any female context isn’t right. Now I may be a Greeny and the rest of the planet means more to me than humanity itself, but there comes a time when enuff is enuff. God damn!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you need to wear your high heels when giving head?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you need to wear your high heels when giving head?

Do you think fitting two cocks in your mouth at the same time makes you more of a woman?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Transexuals bad

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Won't somebody do something to save are Childrens?

Ban Transsexuals from bathrooms!

And because of the Equality Act this rapist can asked to be placed in womens prison and they have to send him.

This rapist can SAY he identifies as a woman and go show his dick to children in Spas. Or locker rooms. THAT is happening.

You know but if you can look at the multiple cases of assault and rape happening because of policies that allow men into womens areas and laugh and not care and not understand the problem you just have no fucking empathy whatsoever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Transvestites are just autogynophiliacs. They are not transgender. They dont experience dysphoria. They just have a fetish.

And yeah they are coming into womens areas and assaulting women now and Admin has no problem with that. In fact people who do are just bigots.

Well golly look at this, Doh'v lurnt herself a new word! "autogynophiliacs" Is this one of Candace's diagnosis'?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I had this discussion with my wife. She thinks men would assault women if it’s their intent whether they’re transsexual or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin KNOWS this predator was NOT gender dysphoric.

He refused to directly answer if this guy was a "tranny"......and started saying it DOESNT MATTER.

So Admin fully understands that predators are taking advantage of an unessesary legislation and he doesnt care and claims if we do care we sre bigots who need to live a life of "no judgement". Just let pedos and rapists come on in. Just give up our sex based rights. Admin doesnt think it matters if women are abused and subjugated.