we hadda' small party

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It was in the backyard, 2 cozy fires going, wine was being drunked, and it started raining, we slung up a quick heavy duty tarp, some people left but that was okay .. a friend did the BBQ'n it was so good ... once the tarp went up and the crowd was thinned it was more intimate what with the raindrop sounds on the tarp, the fires crackle louder ... put me in the mood to do some shitty weather camping this year ...

the FOOD !!
RiBS ! Sparerubs was on sale and whole chickens that we deboned ... coleslaw , bunch'a other this and that but they were the sTAr

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sounds like a good time man!

I hate shitty weather camping lol. But I'd like to try a snow camp once.

I love watching videos like this.

Reactions: X

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
PNe2bM3.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was in the backyard, 2 cozy fires going, wine was being drunked, and it started raining, we slung up a quick heavy duty tarp, some people left but that was okay .. a friend did the BBQ'n it was so good ... once the tarp went up and the crowd was thinned it was more intimate what with the raindrop sounds on the tarp, the fires crackle louder ... put me in the mood to do some shitty weather camping this year ...

the FOOD !!
RiBS ! Sparerubs was on sale and whole chickens that we deboned ... coleslaw , bunch'a other this and that but they were the sTAr

Hide the children folks… Ped X is on the prowl and moar drunken than usual! Rock Spider!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Typical retard LOL

couldn’t quite figure out how to apply two comments to a singular poast.