Factory Bastard
@Seamajor oi Mudflaps…

4dabadc9-865c-4335-9a2f-875eb5b569de_thumb.jpg

7PSDtteRiADBb2wA9

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It was in the backyard, 2 cozy fires going, wine was being drunked, and it started raining, we slung up a quick heavy duty tarp, some people left but that was okay .. a friend did the BBQ'n it was so good ... once the tarp went up and the crowd was thinned it was more intimate what with the raindrop sounds on the tarp, the fires crackle louder ... put me in the mood to do some shitty weather camping this year ...

the FOOD !!
RiBS ! Sparerubs was on sale and whole chickens that we deboned ... coleslaw , bunch'a other this and that but they were the sTAr

Those nice times are over for you......you realize that no?

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All good times have gone to shit and Hell. Now its nothing but heartache, pain, suffering until death. Even in death we be all fucked.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh what!? Dude… the victims you target still shoot blanks! Eeeeeeeew to the creepy septuagenarian!
Do you always reek of Tilapia? Even the poor folks here wouldn’t touch that garbage. Short and outta touch Galli

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I retired at 48 you moron. You’ll be farming Tilapia until you croak. Poor sap.
but why though? don't you do anything productive with your time. work is and you don't work. money is great too if you find the right fit for yoself. hmm you must be very lazy in life. sad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
but why though? don't you do anything productive with your time. work is and you don't work. money is great too if you find the right fit for yoself. hmm you must be very lazy in life. sad.
I’ve done plenty in my life. Had a family, made money. Decided to spend some time in the tropics wave riding and living within that life style. Hard work and sticking to it makes money. What’s your story?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I’ve done plenty in my life. Had a family, made money. Decided to spend some time in the tropics wave riding and living within that life style. Hard work and sticking to it makes money. What’s your story?
“Had a family”…and ya fucked that up didn’t ya…fucking little pervert!

Getting a war crime inheritance from your Axis daddy from Italy and absconding to a developing village living off the exchange rate in Colons doesn’t count as hard work Chyna!

May you burn in hell you crusty, little shit!

:Warning:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
“Had a family”…and ya fucked that up didn’t ya…fucking little pervert!

Getting a war crime inheritance from your Axis daddy from Italy and absconding to a developing village living off the exchange rate in Colons doesn’t count as hard work Chyna!

May you burn in hell you crusty, little shit!

:Warning:
His family is most likely buried within the walls of his basement or kitchen. So every time he's in there he jacks off with his micropeen knowing they are there and he got away with the murders.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
His family is most likely buried within the walls of his basement or kitchen. So every time he's in there he jacks off with his micropeen knowing they are there and he got away with the murders.
Skidmark Major suffers drastically from litte-man syndrome. Note how his white Apple IPhone is almost larger than his dark tainted head! This photo is over 5 years ago and he’s shrinking…

eDzAVMI.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Skidmark Major suffers drastically from litte-man syndrome. Note how his white Apple IPhone is almost larger than his dark tainted head! This photo is over 5 years ago and he’s shrinking…

eDzAVMI.jpg
What a handsome 80 year old. I under your envy shorty