we hadda' small party

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
On the bright side, his grocery bill is about $35 a month.

He orders from the Kids Menu when he goes to restaurants.

He makes a peanut butter and jam sandwich and it feeds him for 4 meals.
I reckon the gooky Italian half-caste has some sort of Napoleon complex and Syphilis on the brain. The frail pervert is at least 30 kg lighter than me, wears medium sized attire and just scapes past the towel railing ffs! One doesn’t just make that shit up…these are the facts!

:Bwahaha:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oi @Adam Hitler …I hearded that bumfuck X had a mishap on his dildo bike and fucked up his back really bad, the poor sod!?

I bet you he was peddling away in a world of Charlie in the chocolate factory vibe and hit a pothole, that maded that dildo poke his spine really bad! Turned his dial right up to 11!

I told the disheveled hobo to fucking dismantle the fucking thing over a year ago ffs!

JWLRHN.gif

:Burn:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well that wasn’t very nice , such a grumpy peido, you almoast sound like you haven’t kidnapped a kid in weeks. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m not a drunk short piece of shit like you
Says the short Italian man with the Napoleon complex! Have another vodka Skidmark major instead of your usual coffee enema and at least put on some beef. That medium shirt of yours must surely be looking a tad baggy on you by now!? Lololololol