We have a stripper and bouncer

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Its ALSO interesting how some people can rant and spew their opinions of other people, but then the second the scrutiny is upon them, it must mean the one scrutinizing is "crying" or "butthurt".

Its yet another example of avoiding responsibility and putting it on everyone else.

Like "omg this drug using stripper shouldnt be saying things I don't like, so here are the reasons I dont think she should speak!"

But then observations are made about them and their constant complaints, and once again it's because there is something wrong with the reader.....its never them. So the scrunity is invalidated because oh look....the scrutinizer MUST be upset or triggered. Based solely on the fact they dared observe something unflattering about them.

I mean.... let's over look the tears and rage required to actually start a thread about two people using something like that to begin with. Hahaha no its US who are crying just because we noticed the never ending hypocrisy of those who preach about being better than others when they clearly are not.

Have they not been attacking me because of things I went through in the past? Judging from the responses of other people saying "who cares, it's the past and it's not relevant to this"... it looks like they have been.

How is that never qualified as "triggered" and "crying" but every observation about them people make is labeled as some big emotional episode that it isnt?

Constantly criticizing and insulting people and crying foul if it's done back is weak. It sure looks like they wanna take shots, but cant deal with shots delivered back.

They should just say that. Just openly say

"Hey guys? I really hate all your opinions and your posts, and I intend to take shots at them and call you guys stoopid dummies and use things I know about you all to insult you everytime you guys post something i dont like. But i expect all of you to graciously accept this with humility, and never criticize me back in ways that make me feel bad....so if you do, I'll just accuse you of being butthurt. Because that's the only way anyone could ever criticize me in anyway. Because I see myself as so far above reproach that nothing said to me is ever valid, and it must be only because my stunning and insightful criticism of you peasents has you clearly shook and emo. K guys, thanx"

So that we all know the deal, yanno?
It is indeed highly ironic that the one who cries the most about alleged PI starts thread after thread attacking people for their current or former jobs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sorry you're 30 stone, but there it is.

A dont be mean to the mean people. Its rude. And it shows butthurtedness.

We need to feel the proper amount of gratitude and humility that they are forced to log in everyday and suffer all of us clearly mentally disabled people. And we need to take their judgements to heart. Because unlike us, they are not judgemental at all. We just shouldnt have any opinions because we are but lowly peasent whores.

Shes helping us. You wouldnt want to accidently make EYE CONTACT with anyone above you in PUBLIC, would you? On our days were our kind is allowed to roam the public square around the normies, of course. We could like....get flogged for that.

Let's learn our place, shall we? ♡

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its ALSO interesting how some people can rant and spew their opinions of other people, but then the second the scrutiny is upon them, it must mean the one scrutinizing is "crying" or "butthurt".

Its yet another example of avoiding responsibility and putting it on everyone else.

Like "omg this drug using stripper shouldnt be saying things I don't like, so here are the reasons I dont think she should speak!"

But then observations are made about them and their constant complaints, and once again it's because there is something wrong with the reader.....its never them. So the scrunity is invalidated because oh look....the scrutinizer MUST be upset or triggered. Based solely on the fact they dared observe something unflattering about them.

I mean.... let's over look the tears and rage required to actually start a thread about two people using something like that to begin with. Hahaha no its US who are crying just because we noticed the never ending hypocrisy of those who preach about being better than others when they clearly are not.

Have they not been attacking me because of things I went through in the past? Judging from the responses of other people saying "who cares, it's the past and it's not relevant to this"... it looks like they have been.

How is that never qualified as "triggered" and "crying" but every observation about them people make is labeled as some big emotional episode that it isnt?

Constantly criticizing and insulting people and crying foul if it's done back is weak. It sure looks like they wanna take shots, but cant deal with shots delivered back.

"Hey guys? I really hate all your opinions and your posts, and I intend to take shots at them and call you guys stoopid dummies and use things I know about you all to insult you everytime you guys post something i dont like. But i expect all of you to graciously accept this with humility, and never criticize me back in ways that make me feel bad....so if you do, I'll just accuse you of being butthurt. Because that's the only way anyone could ever criticize me in anyway. Because I see myself as so far above reproach that nothing said to me is ever valid, and it must be only because my stunning and insightful criticism of you peasents has you clearly shook and emo. K guys, thanx"

It is indeed highly ironic that the one who cries the most about alleged PI starts thread after thread attacking people for their current or former jobs.

This was brought to my attention by the whackjobs on this very thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF
who was that whOreson ?? ride in here on a faggiT horse and rear it's pulsating naught of filth
when I seen dose werds I seen
poo1.gif

I've never really seen one so worthy of a skull piss :LOL3:

Why do you post filth and defend whoreson @Froggy? Do you want to take him doggy? Like the twinZ???

You sad filth!

PS: Get a new name you uncreative shit sniffer.

what a stupid log SniFFer yOO are

. YOo outhouse outlaW :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

To be fair, both A and I are totally open about that.

What hits that hypocrital PI bullshit? When Murd brought a private off board issue that happened with my 16 year old daughter, that I shared with her under the confidence of "friendship", convoluted it to attack me as a person, lied, even threatened to post the text exchange(which BTW would have shown she lied....I already showed it to Big and Breaky when she was accusing me of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics) and than Oak jumps in just running with it with no care about PI or someone's daughter being used.

But she will whine about HER supposed PI being used, stuff that people already know. Not a thing that she shared with one person that they drug to the forum to twist and weaponize.

But these two will continue to lie, justify it, try to demonize ME and make excuses for why it's okay for THEM to do it, but their privacy should be respected.

It's seriously just layers of hypocrisy. And blame. And hypocrisy. And actual vitriol and anger because she wants to control how people post.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We need to feel the proper amount of gratitude and humility that they are forced to log in everyday and suffer all of us clearly mentally disabled people. And we need to take their judgements to heart. Because unlike us, they are not judgemental at all. We just shouldnt have any opinions because we are but lowly peasent whores.

Shes helping us. You wouldnt want to accidently make EYE CONTACT with anyone above you in PUBLIC, would you? On our days were our kind is allowed to roam the public square around the normies, of course. We could like....get flogged for that.

I do accept how it must be very difficult for the resident, esteemed, liberal scholars and leftist intellectuals, to sully their name by rubbing shoulders with the likes of us and lower themselves by responding to the depraved, knuckle-dragging, hordes of the Patriotic, Nationalist right wing....

Surely these supreme beings will be ok though? Who's on soy latte duty?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What hits that hypocrital PI bullshit? When Murd brought a private off board issue that happened with my 16 year old daughter, that I shared with her under the confidence of "friendship", convoluted it to attack me as a person, lied, even threatened to post the text exchange(which BTW would have shown she lied....I already showed it to Big and Breaky when she was accusing me of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics) and than Oak jumps in just running with it with no care about PI or someone's daughter being used.

But she will whine about HER supposed PI being used, stuff that people already know. Not a thing that she shared with one person that they drug to the forum to twist and weaponize.

But these two will continue to lie, justify it, try to demonize ME and make excuses for why it's okay for THEM to do it, but their privacy should be respected.

It's seriously just layers of hypocrisy. And blame. And hypocrisy. And actual vitriol and anger because she wants to control how people post.
Yeah, at the end it is all about control. It's the same reason they hate TRUMP.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet you work harder than anyone behind the scenes to "control" what happens on forums. I bet you pm people with PI all the time.

I'd bet my life on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do accept how it must be very difficult for the resident, esteemed, liberal scholars and leftist intellectuals, to sully their name by rubbing shoulders with the likes of us and lower themselves by responding to the depraved, knuckle-dragging, hordes of the Patriotic, Nationalist right wing....

Surely these supreme beings will be ok though? Who's on soy latte duty?

Its concerning!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Absolutely it is. If they cant respectfully refute what I say, it becomes about attacking me as person with the goal of running me off, thinking they can turn other posters on me, getting me banned and modded.

Really they want me to just stop posting all together. And it pisses them off that I havent.

That's exactly the mentality. Ruthlessly smear people you cant refute.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Absolutely it is. If they cant respectfully refute what I say, it becomes about attacking me as person with the goal of running me off, thinking they can turn other posters on me, getting me banned and modded.

Really they want me to just stop posting all together. And it pisses them off that I havent.

I'm willing to bet BF got at least twenty PMs from Oak about you

if not more

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can post all you want. It would be nice if could post like a normal person, you know 1 or 2 sentences. The rest we've seen over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Annoying isn't it?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's a strange thing to get so upset about, poasts being too long.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm willing to be BF got at least twenty PMs from Oak about you

if not more

Can you just imagine!

Poor BF lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm willing to be BF got at least twenty PMs from Oak about you

if not more

Can you just imagine!

Poor BF lol

Not one, bitch.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
1. Anybody who hates on strippers is just bitter they can't be one themselves.

Strippers make ridiculous money, and now that OF is SW restricted (or will be soon) that industry will be so cut throat only the best of the best will be on the pole.

2. Bouncers became useless once bartenders starting bringing guns to work.

3. Oak is so fat the only jewelry she wears is the food chain.

4. The return of the glorious podcast is imminent

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Strippers make ridiculous money, and now that OF is SW restricted (or will be soon) that industry will be so cut throat only the best of the best will be on the pole.

Nobody likes you.

Fuck off.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh get the fuck out of this forum, you failed "super moderator". Breakfall ULTRA FISTED you single-handedly.

Go away. No one likes you here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh get the fuck out of this forum, you failed "super moderator". Breakfall ULTRA FISTED you single-handedly.

Go away. No one likes you here.
We might get a mention on his “glorious” imminent podcast he keeps on talking about. Have you heard his Joe Pesci voice? It’s fucking comical to say the least.