Site Supporter ☠️
The name of your first pet + the name of your childhood block

Me: Peaches Baldwin

**circa 2009 TV vintage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is fucking stupid.

It's like MySpace circa 06.....drunk aging bimbo edition. Not goddamn Troll Valhalla.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is fucking stupid.

It's like MySpace circa 06.....drunk aging bimbo edition. Not goddamn Troll Valhalla.

Awwwww buzzzzzz n boner killah is reminiscing back when she had some semblance of a grill :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awwwww buzzzzzz n boner killah is reminiscing back when she had some semblance of a grill :LOL3:

You DO realize I've posted recent pictures and made a couple videos after I had my broken teeth fixed right?

You really have no self awareness.

Why is that even fucking material? I had teeth broken during an emergency intubation when I was having surgery. Oh yeah....I'm really insecure about that! Oh no! You are really doing something here, jack ass.

I have three crowns and veneers done. Teeth can be fixed. You know what can't be fixed? That pasty ass skin, receding hairline and your shit personality. To bad you can't stop being fucking stupid, bitter and jealous.

The woman who couldn't keep a man hard during his pressured pity fuck he felt pushed into against his will is calling ME a "boner killer".....that's just fucking sad.

• LOL
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
cow-pole-dance.gif

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m baking brownies. Some have laxatives and some have weed. I’m calling this batch teh shitz n giggles.

Did Dirty Nappy Nalgas find the name of her street or was she raised in an alley? It’s so sad when people just can’t play along….

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sure she can remember the name of a pet roach or a rat she befriended…

SMH

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You DO realize I've posted recent pictures and made a couple videos after I had my broken teeth fixed right?

You really have no self awareness.

Why is that even fucking material? I had teeth broken during an emergency intubation when I was having surgery. Oh yeah....I'm really insecure about that! Oh no! You are really doing something here, jack ass.

I have three crowns and veneers done. Teeth can be fixed. You know what can't be fixed? That pasty ass skin, receding hairline and your shit personality. To bad you can't stop being fucking stupid, bitter and jealous.

The woman who couldn't keep a man hard during his pressured pity fuck he felt pushed into against his will is calling ME a "boner killer".....that's just fucking sad.
CATIFIGHT!