We have a stripper and bouncer

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you have an original bone in your body?

Seriously, Scouse. At the very least, try to be funny.

Fuck!

Kids these days, I swear!

Blurt the fart. How many times did bouncers say:“ Not tonight brah! Your shoes.“ :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah or sorry, no bearded "ladies".
chris-evans-laugh.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Blurt the fart!!!

Or „sorry, no rapists allowed!“

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't you have an original bone in your body?

Seriously, Scouse. At the very least, try to be funny.

Fuck!

Kids these days, I swear!

Blurt the fart. How many times did bouncers say:“ Not tonight brah! Your shoes.“ :LOL3:

ha ha again with the shoes

fucking sneakers cost more than any faglord footwear you wear your royal retarDness ha ha

_98235257_gettyimages-461677302.jpg

fucking hell Dilk .. you a PAKI ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont you love it when the champions of the working class and the "sex positive" group gets mad and starts showing what they REALLY think of the people they claim to care about?

They'll say "no we just mean YOU guys, not all of them!" even though they use those jobs as the tool to try to degrade us. Which shows their low opinions of other people they view as below them.

If our political opinions and stances echoed theirs....they'd be applauding us and defending everything they are using to trash us with.

Such hypocrisy lol. They always lie and say "conservatives shame people" but in reality democrats are the ones who do it. And they spew actual racism when see black people who dont support Democrats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Comedy thread + Dove = Blueprint for Civil War 2.0

Is the "slamming the stripper" punch line not incredibly old yet?

I've been "retired" from that since 2008, ffs. People have been using this to insult me for 15 years.

And they do it because they look down on strippers....I'm just sayin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dont you love it when the champions of the working class and the "sex positive" group gets mad and starts showing what they REALLY think of the people they claim to care about?

They'll say "no we just mean YOU guys, not all of them!" even though they use those jobs as the tool to try to degrade us. Which shows their low opinions of other people they view as below them.

If our political opinions and stances echoed theirs....they'd be applauding us and defending everything they are using to trash us with.

Such hypocrisy lol. They always lie and say "conservatives shame people" but in reality democrats are the ones who do it. And they spew actual racism when see black people who dont support Democrats.

I don't even work on the doors now, what with this scamdemic crap and I very much doubt I'll be returning to that line of work, especially if mandatory jabs for security staff becomes a reality.

The fact is, Poarka, X, Blurt etc will have been fisting themselves with delight because they think they've finally found an angle to use against me LOL.

I'm just gonna sit back and let them have their 5 mins of fun, mistakenly believing that they got the upper hand and then when I'm ready, I'll revert back to destroying them in every interaction like I normally do, Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't even work on the doors now, what with this scamdemic crap and I very much doubt I'll be returning to that line of work, especially if mandatory jabs for security staff becomes a reality.

The fact is, Poarka, X, Blurt etc will have been fisting themselves with delight because they think they've finally found an angle to use against me LOL.

I'm just gonna sit back and let them have their 5 mins of fun, mistakenly believing that they got the upper hand and then when I'm ready, I'll revert back to destroying them in every interaction like I normally do, Lulz.

They just want to make sure peasents dont sound "high and mighty"(meaning ...confident in their stances) if they dont "qualify".

They are just holding us "accountable" for our "shit" and making sure we dont speak to "educated elites" in ways they dont find adequately "humble".

So now because we were naughty and spoke with our chins up and our backs straight, it's time to use our pitiful lowly working class history to smack us back into our place and make sure we know what big dummy dums we are.

If it wasnt obvious lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I've been "retired" from that since 2008, ffs. People have been using this to insult me for 15 years.

I agree, the line is old.

Almost as old as the "slamming the trannie" line, but you don't see my chin quiver and my eyes fill with tears, do you?

Toughen up, lady. It's a mean ol' world out there. Everybody gets to be fed a plate of shit once in a while. Most folks will wash it down with a glass of fine red wine and then smile.

I know you're "not a flamer" but why are you so fragile?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Translation: "Gimme a week or two to come up with some witty pre-writes."

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice user title. You sick freak!

Froggy

Banned
Banned

wanna be champ CHUMP scat sniffing erectial dysfunctionary aidsssss anally infested toad washing all mighty jackass

that would be your title

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

wanna be champ CHUMP scat sniffing erectial dysfunctionary aidsssss anally infested toad washing all mighty jackass

that would be your title

@Froggy you whoreson. 139 chump posts against an internet legend and World Champion (C)? And why no avatar???

I take dick pills for erectial dysfunctionary I buy in Walgreens! Then I have a strOng cock. So what?

GTFO of the internets! You whoreson!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF
who was that whOreson ?? ride in here on a faggiT horse and rear it's pulsating naught of filth
when I seen dose werds I seen
poo1.gif

I've never really seen one so worthy of a skull piss :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF
who was that whOreson ?? ride in here on a faggiT horse and rear it's pulsating naught of filth
when I seen dose werds I seen
poo1.gif

I've never really seen one so worthy of a skull piss :LOL3:

Why do you post filth and defend whoreson @Froggy? Do you want to take him doggy? Like the twinZ???

You sad filth!

PS: Get a new name you uncreative shit sniffer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree, the line is old.

Almost as old as the "slamming the trannie" line, but you don't see my chin quiver and my eyes fill with tears, do you?

And you shouldnt be seeing mine do that either. I'm just addressing this in the manner it is.

Obviously the ones who insist on using jobs like bouncers and strippers have a certain sort of attitude about that, and one doesnt have to be upset or personally offended to observe that, do they? And the assumption that I'm "upset" kinda has to presuppose I'm embarrassed or ashamed that I did that, and I have absolutely no reason to feel that way.

It was worthy of a whole thread OP so I assumed a conversation about it was to be had. There is obviously a bottom line pov here where people who work as bouncers or strippers SHOULD be embarrassed or feel lower, so they do.

Which I find interesting coming from the ones who claim to be FOR the working class and FOR sex workers and also claim that its "cons" who look down on and shame other people in that holier than thou manner.

I'm not at all bothered that they do it. Do it up. Do it all day. That wasnt my point and I never said I would like them to stop or not go there. I'm simply observing the mentality it requires. They should feel free and welcome to be themselves, I would be more impressed if they were honest and consistent and not as hypocritical.

That's all really. I'm sure my point is obvious to most, since it's a pattern of behavior we have come to expect. It's not any deeper or more emotional than that :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure you've already noticed, but Blurt's a snobby mo fo, just like most leftists.

It doesn't seem to matter whether these people have money or not (Blurtice hasn't), because their perceived superior social standing and enlightened, progressive, political views, empowers these dick-sniffers and elevates them above the rest of us bigoted Fascists, racists and Conservatives, where they perch judgmentally upon the lofty heights of the moral highground.

Don't forget your tablets Blurt, remember you're scared of heights.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its ALSO interesting how some people can rant and spew their opinions of other people, but then the second the scrutiny is upon them, it must mean the one scrutinizing is "crying" or "butthurt".

Its yet another example of avoiding responsibility and putting it on everyone else.

Like "omg this drug using stripper shouldnt be saying things I don't like, so here are the reasons I dont think she should speak!"

But then observations are made about them and their constant complaints, and once again it's because there is something wrong with the reader.....its never them. So the scrunity is invalidated because oh look....the scrutinizer MUST be upset or triggered. Based solely on the fact they dared observe something unflattering about them.

I mean.... let's over look the tears and rage required to actually start a thread about two people using something like that to begin with. Hahaha no its US who are crying just because we noticed the never ending hypocrisy of those who preach about being better than others when they clearly are not.

Have they not been attacking me because of things I went through in the past? Judging from the responses of other people saying "who cares, it's the past and it's not relevant to this"... it looks like they have been.

How is that never qualified as "triggered" and "crying" but every observation about them people make is labeled as some big emotional episode that it isnt?

Constantly criticizing and insulting people and crying foul if it's done back is weak. It sure looks like they wanna take shots, but cant deal with shots delivered back.

They should just say that. Just openly say

"Hey guys? I really hate all your opinions and your posts, and I intend to take shots at them and call you guys stoopid dummies and use things I know about you all to insult you everytime you guys post something i dont like. But i expect all of you to graciously accept this with humility, and never criticize me back in ways that make me feel bad....so if you do, I'll just accuse you of being butthurt. Because that's the only way anyone could ever criticize me in anyway. Because I see myself as so far above reproach that nothing said to me is ever valid, and it must be only because my stunning and insightful criticism of you peasents has you clearly shook and emo. K guys, thanx"

So that we all know the deal, yanno?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure you've already noticed, but Blurt's a snobby mo fo, just like most leftists.

It doesn't seem to matter whether these people have money or not (Blurtice hasn't), because their perceived superior social standing and enlightened, progressive, political views, empowers these dick-sniffers and elevates them above the rest of us bigoted Fascists, racists and Conservatives, where they perch judgmentally upon the lofty heights of the moral highground.

Don't forget your tablets Blurt, remember you're scared of heights.....

Yep. They like to dish it out, but they sure dont think anyone else should say anything. Unless of course it's someone they dont like getting insulted. That's funny and cool.

When it's done to them it's because everyone is crying and gnashing teeth lol.

I havent even gone NEAR as low, I'm not bringing up past shit about them or using families to trash them or anything. In fact I'm not even reading them.

I just had an observation to share that I found relevant AND interesting.

Why pretend to care about people who you clearly have low opinions of because you think it makes you better than others?

Last edited: