Welcome... maxis736

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
drinking helps to take the pains away .. and that'll be my problemo if any, no alcoholic but when i drink .. well yeah .. be happy we aren't in the same city and that i don't get trashed for days cos i would enter your place without asking .. period .
or with a whipe or stick appear at night and ring your doorbell ... good old times .. 20 years ago .. be happy you don't owe me money or stuff from the past cos i would trash your interior with your own body .. yer male so .. and abt sanity .. i think i am saner than you and richer in my mind over the years once my trouble is done and out ... less childish than you perhaps? at least glad i aint dutch .. cos darn all day heroine and junky must be hard ..
"and that'll be my problemo if any, no alcoholic but when i drink". Do you know what all the alcohol addicts say? Exactly! That they are not addicted. They can stop any time!

Please go get some help...

Q

Banned
pfr, i don't mind pissing him around in all sorts of places, true ... if i am after some corrupt dutch military jerk and his twat of a daughter .. to get them interrogated by law and both isis for false murders in my way lol... than what trouble is maxis to me, i don't mind wasting him cos i can for the moment there are no laws and rules for me .. since i am in an odd situation like mkultra however .. must have been the old 2005 yusama ben ladin info ... but they destroyed all ..
We have a good legal system here. If they accuse you of murder it is probably true...
well than i take with pride yet i miss the other part .. 6.2 million dutch killed, gassed and experimented on ... i am open for it .. and that aint jews boi ! but hey maybe the next laden wakes up and starts to burn trough holland ... or enschede's you the fuck into heaven ... explosions all over in firecracker companies lol .. eejit ..
You are really talking nonsense... Get off the booze! Throw it all out!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
drinking helps to take the pains away .. and that'll be my problemo if any, no alcoholic but when i drink .. well yeah .. be happy we aren't in the same city and that i don't get trashed for days cos i would enter your place without asking .. period .
or with a whipe or stick appear at night and ring your doorbell ... good old times .. 20 years ago .. be happy you don't owe me money or stuff from the past cos i would trash your interior with your own body .. yer male so .. and abt sanity .. i think i am saner than you and richer in my mind over the years once my trouble is done and out ... less childish than you perhaps? at least glad i aint dutch .. cos darn all day heroine and junky must be hard ..
"and that'll be my problemo if any, no alcoholic but when i drink". Do you know what all the alcohol addicts say? Exactly! That they are not addicted. They can stop any time!

that is why i drank 6 beers in weeks and some wine LOL ure the expert?

Q

Banned

that is why i drank 6 beers in weeks and some wine LOL ure the expert?
Please just be honest. You can lie to us, but be honest to yourself. You have a problem. Go solve it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
dude, why do dutch always wannabe so smart, jack shit boi ... that's what you are .. i'll be happy to cack out the dutch with stuff they wanted and claimed it was theirs .. lol and that stays on that button, maybe some doofus cops to be arrested or kicked out, you never know ..

Q

Banned
dude, why do dutch always wannabe so smart, jack shit boi ... that's what you are .. i'll be happy to cack out the dutch with stuff they wanted and claimed it was theirs .. lol and that stays on that button, maybe some doofus cops to be arrested or kicked out, you never know ..
Bla, bla, bla... Dutch people don't want to be smart. We are. At least smarter than you :FuckYeah:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You 2 remind me of 2 dogs meeting in the park and smelling each other's butt hole's and always remember if it wasn't for the Americans troops you fucks would be speaking German !

Q

Banned
You 2 remind me of 2 dogs meeting in the park and smelling each other's butt hole's and always remember if it wasn't for the Americans troops you fucks would be speaking German !
Without the European people, you will still be..... European.
ALL "real americans" are just imported from Europe. And the people we send there were mostly scum. It is obvious that it is still in your genes

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
worst mistake you ever made of the years. i WAS POWER CRUSHED when you did this. BF will never be the same because of this and you. Pondscum Shittypants.