Welcome... maxis736

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
we kick on the fact how you would pull a trigger under your chin and trig the trigger, c'mone sissyboi ! .. DO IT ! lol sissy ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yes, I am a woman. I would hit another woman, lol. I'd hit a man, too. It's a Southern thing. I take zero shits and I give zero fucks. Lol. I dont antagonize....you pretty much have to piss me off to get me to that point. I don't initiate.
Interesting.... I am a man. What would you say if I would hit another man? And what if I would hit a woman?

You hitting a man is normal. You hitting a woman would make you a piece of shit.....unless of course she is 6ft. 7in. and a professional MMA fighter....then I'd totally understand....and PRAY for you!!! Hahahaha! It depends on if that woman puts herself in a mans place and how well the woman can handle herself...but just to hit a woman makes you a coward.
Oke, then I'll just shoot her.

With what gun??? You hate them, remember? You wouldn't know what to DO with a gun if it were laid out in front of you...roflmao.
I have killed more people than you probably...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Yes, I am a woman. I would hit another woman, lol. I'd hit a man, too. It's a Southern thing. I take zero shits and I give zero fucks. Lol. I dont antagonize....you pretty much have to piss me off to get me to that point. I don't initiate.
Interesting.... I am a man. What would you say if I would hit another man? And what if I would hit a woman?

You hitting a man is normal. You hitting a woman would make you a piece of shit.....unless of course she is 6ft. 7in. and a professional MMA fighter....then I'd totally understand....and PRAY for you!!! Hahahaha! It depends on if that woman puts herself in a mans place and how well the woman can handle herself...but just to hit a woman makes you a coward.

With what gun??? You hate them, remember? You wouldn't know what to DO with a gun if it were laid out in front of you...roflmao.

I have killed 0 people. Threatened many. Kicked 2 grown men's asses (not at the same time) snd countless bitches. I would kill if necessary.

Q

Banned
love to be pissed off, mmmmmm how i feel now, i would pet maxis with my fist and tips of boots ... cuddling i call that ... motherfucker, maxis commit suicide make it tense for us .. :)
Well... if you never hear from my I might have taken your suggestion. Would that make you proud? And your mother? Having someone kill himself?

Q

Banned
I have killed 0 people. Threatened many. Kicked 2 grown men's asses (not at the same time) snd countless bitches. I would kill if necessary.
I cannot tell you about killing people. I have not been convicted for killing people.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I cannot tell you about killing people. I have not been convicted for killing people.

I have not been convicted of murder but I have been convicted of conspiracy to commit murder. The thoughts always remain......acting on it is a different story. ;)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
a man who throws a punch at anybody, man or woman, when they didn't throw one first, is a punk and is asking for a hospital stay, IMO.
Solving violence with more violence? How typical american...

You misspelled 'effective'. Chamberlain tried stopping the Nazis with appeasement, remember how that turned out? We opted for shooting the fucking fuckers, and whaddyaknow, it worked.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life
Dude, let's get the facts straight, you wouldn't assault me because it's your decision. You wouldn't assault me cuz I'd take it to your ass! Bwahahahaha! I'd hit a man quicker than I'd hit a woman JUST BECAUSE.
That is sexual discrimination and that makes me a vey sad person:Whaa?:

That which makes you a very sad person pleases and amuses Skin. :Excited1:
your troath slith on film cos i feel sad and bad, would suithe me .. blood and crying and fucked up stuff seems to be cool at times ... you are a SEXUAL FAILURE YOU OUGHTE BE DEAD lol ... your parents would hate be you, true .. failuse cunt are you even at min. a cunt? no sir, a guy that takes it up the ass and gets dis-ezies ... lol sexuak failure, learn psychology and abt yourself ... all is poo on you kiddo ... do you even wash your hands and dick before you see your pretty fat failure mistress, do us a favour ...we all hate you and i hate you the most tonight ... drown yourself, think abt it ... meaning of life ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
a man who throws a punch at anybody, man or woman, when they didn't throw one first, is a punk and is asking for a hospital stay, IMO.
no no dumbass and sissiboi, WE ask you to kill for us yourself on camera C'mone COWARD film your suicide before i leak ya all over as a unholy sissy, seen snego? cos i want to fool you abt it .... with consequences .. you get on my nerves not cos i am drunk cos i hate dutch and bin laden knew, he even pulled open eyes ... i have more hatred than a nazi had to jews in 1943 in camps, neckshots, gassing, experimenting and trust me i dare to destroy you siddioboi COS YOU ARE DUTCH, seen snego before i ask to slith youtr troath and moe like that ... cos darn, i aint muslim but one dream abt you ...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that i'd love to see to your family and friends and don't make me squiddy to make you a lethal experiment, seen snego filthy male whore else i'll fucking murder you with all i can ... lol are your parents dead yet?
don't fuck with me cos

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't believe I exposed my vagina to a RUG MUNCHER. I feel so....so.....VIOLATED. BWAHAHAHAHA. Really? I apologize if the pussy @maxis736 is eating isn't USDA GRADE A PRIME like mine but DAMN....I'M NOT A LESBIAN AND I DON'T WANT A LESBO GETTING OFF ON MY PICS!!! EWWWWW.....REVOLTING. If you're a dude and you jizzed on my face or creamed in my eyes....wtfe...who cares. That's NORMAL. (FACE PALM). Why would you want to SEE MY PUSSY @maxis736????? Ffs!!!! I swear I would give you a good ol' southern ass whuppin' of you were here in South Carolina you crazy bitch!!!!! I would come up one side and all down the back side of you before you blinked!!!!!
u showed him? uh oh

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life
Dude, let's get the facts straight, you wouldn't assault me because it's your decision. You wouldn't assault me cuz I'd take it to your ass! Bwahahahaha! I'd hit a man quicker than I'd hit a woman JUST BECAUSE.
That is sexual discrimination and that makes me a vey sad person:Whaa?:

That which makes you a very sad person pleases and amuses Skin. :Excited1:
your troath slith on film cos i feel sad and bad, would suithe me .. blood and crying and fucked up stuff seems to be cool at times ... you are a SEXUAL FAILURE YOU OUGHTE BE DEAD lol ... your parents would hate be you, true .. failuse cunt are you even at min. a cunt? no sir, a guy that takes it up the ass and gets dis-ezies ... lol sexuak failure, learn psychology and abt yourself ... all is poo on you kiddo ... do you even wash your hands and dick before you see your pretty fat failure mistress, do us a favour ...we all hate you and i hate you the most tonight ... drown yourself, think abt it ... meaning of life ...

You mind translating that into an Earth language for those of us who aren't tripping balls on acid?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

I have not been convicted of murder but I have been convicted of conspiracy to commit murder. The thoughts always remain......acting on it is a different story. ;)
i can do

You misspelled 'effective'. Chamberlain tried stopping the Nazis with appeasement, remember how that turned out? We opted for shooting the fucking fuckers, and whaddyaknow, it worked.
"shooting the fucking fuckers, and whaddyaknow, it worked."

mmmm smells like killing foul sandniggers, seen snego? lol ... cos murder oh boy ..
like honey only when legal ..

Succubus

Site Supporter
I can't believe I exposed my vagina to a RUG MUNCHER. I feel so....so.....VIOLATED. BWAHAHAHAHA. Really? I apologize if the pussy @maxis736 is eating isn't USDA GRADE A PRIME like mine but DAMN....I'M NOT A LESBIAN AND I DON'T WANT A LESBO GETTING OFF ON MY PICS!!! EWWWWW.....REVOLTING. If you're a dude and you jizzed on my face or creamed in my eyes....wtfe...who cares. That's NORMAL. (FACE PALM). Why would you want to SEE MY PUSSY @maxis736????? Ffs!!!! I swear I would give you a good ol' southern ass whuppin' of you were here in South Carolina you crazy bitch!!!!! I would come up one side and all down the back side of you before you blinked!!!!!
u showed him? uh oh

Hell, I showed everyone here on the forum....lol...but mostly on account of him and SSS.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i doubt and i doubt the future, i'd outrun you ...
OIP.dCvlPVyXcTP4NeKctFo1eAHaHg

watch out with me, cos i can be sudden when i trust you not or only 80%, been locked up earlier ... that was only to calm down, but pple like you and your kids ... darn i wish i could, seen snego dutch you little fuck before i try to burn all holland to pay me back cos i wont take a yes or no ... listen you shall ... before i fucking try to murder you by instruction ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
u showed him? uh oh

Hell, I showed everyone here on the forum....lol...but mostly on account of him and SSS.
look dear, a prob of mine cops even know... if i can't stand your voice or face ... then leave me alone cos i will take it hostile and i can have rules i wont respect .... small and slender kiddo here but don't fuck me cos i'll fuck back and i wont care ... got it maxis stinking ass? why are you not death yet? ever tried heavy pills and alcohol ... we cant stand your dutch face and aittitude lol ... sissiboi go lay with mommy and daddy on the freezer bed ... mmm deed as can be ... :p

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
u showed him? uh oh
llet's hope i showed him the way to stop his misery and make fun of us with his suicide .. c'mone big mouth ... lol ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You've seen enough of me to last you a lifetime. I don't post pictures of myself for someone that can't do the same.....even then, I still think you are a woman....the same as you thought I was a man until I proved myself....which OBVIOUSLY you aren't doing so its a dead subject.
Oke, I admit it! I admit anything you want to hear, as long as you send me nudes :Lovin1: :Lovin1: :Lovin1: :Lovin1: :Lovin1: :devil1:
do it smarter ..
38757e83886fabf15250bc6567bdd0e6.jpg
You callin' me a dumb fucker?!
yeah bassicaly i do ... play with that cop pistol beneath your head and pull the trigger without loaded clip... show us what you've got dutch stinker...do we care you die ... annoying little fuck, no one likes you based on your preference lol..

cos we know you can but you daren't to show pull a pistol under your face oragainst your head ...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u showed him? uh oh

u showed him? uh oh
llet's hope i showed him the way to stop his misery and make fun of us with his suicide .. c'mone big mouth ... lol ..
the netherlands r small - meet and up and duke it out!!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Fuck no. It's like fantasizing about Keanu Reeves when you really look like Jabba tha Hut. I don't do that online fantasy shit. I talk shit but I'm a realist.
he must think abt being luke dickwalker, cos she likes dicks our @maxis736
I have a dick. So that is already taken care of
dick or not, you are sstill a sissiboi to the world thus a failure and i don't like you, very honest ... i would know what to do like rob bertholee and alain winants .. ;)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
man talk that kiddo suicide in his head before i will throw him in the water ... lol .. i wonder what it feels like ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

if your photo is real ... get ready for a real bigruses cos i want to really get you done and out like a flame and trust me i will and get away with it, i got special condititions and you will only be involved maxis, i want you really away cos snego and so i shall be with people away from other loss, never trust me maxis .. really i would stab you or get you od'd ... trust me else i would not be so open right now to get you killed as a sissiboi from your father and mother .. lol gore motherfucker, we heard you jerked off to your parents in your fetish A FAILURE you are ... sissiwhore !

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

as long as it cocks and springs and murders spies like laxis, period ... come on dutch piece of cack, do IT .. lol film it for us ... lol mother and father cocksucker .. you need to learn you are dutch and simple needs to shut it, sit it and stfu to me ...i really hate dutch, try me and i will dead em like there"s no tomorrow ..

Succubus

Site Supporter
Well....not everyone seen my pics because they auto deleted but still....they were there to view. Now, I call all these mf's out....and they're all cowards!!! Buncha no dick, needle dick, microscopic weenie dick, pencil pushing, tweezer using, yellow-bellied pussy ass bitches!!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well....not everyone seen my pics because they auto deleted but still....they were there to view. Now, I call all these mf's out....and they're all cowards!!! Buncha no dick, little dick, microscopic weenie dick, pencil pushing, tweezer using, yellow-bellied pussy ass bitches!!!!!
its the internet - none of this crap matters