Welcome... maxis736

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Tough Love
I love you too! Finally you admit it! :Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1:

Now it is out in the open, I can reveal my tattoo. Especially for you, my love:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shit work. Uneven lines. I can do better with my eyes closed. Wtf in their right mind would let some dumb ass put a permanent shitty ass tattoo on them like that??? My kids color in coloring books that have better quality pictures that that and they're cartoons for Pete's sake!!!!
Don't tell @Bastard Factory, but it is just watercolour. Secretly you have my heart. You and only you. :Lovin1:

Awwwe I am deeply touched..... how long is your penis, again?
Does that matter to you?

I just got this tattoo...

You're a woman..... I don't fuck women you sick bitch.
Why do you think I'm a woman? Just because I shaved my legs for the tattoo?

That and the shoes you're wearing

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I can't believe I exposed my vagina to a RUG MUNCHER. I feel so....so.....VIOLATED. BWAHAHAHAHA. Really? I apologize if the pussy @maxis736 is eating isn't USDA GRADE A PRIME like mine but DAMN....I'M NOT A LESBIAN AND I DON'T WANT A LESBO GETTING OFF ON MY PICS!!! EWWWWW.....REVOLTING. If you're a dude and you jizzed on my face or creamed in my eyes....wtfe...who cares. That's NORMAL. (FACE PALM). Why would you want to SEE MY PUSSY @maxis736????? Ffs!!!! I swear I would give you a good ol' southern ass whuppin' of you were here in South Carolina you crazy bitch!!!!! I would come up one side and all down the back side of you before you blinked!!!!!
Yeah! That's how I like my women. Spicey! :-)

Btw, last time I checked something was dangling between my legs :-)

Q

Banned
maxis736 has been found guilty by his peers
Well.... those people are absolutely not my peers. Why do you insult me?!

Because your head is full of poopoo and cheez.

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Ah, a Yurpeen female. That explains the submissive attitude toward lefty lunacy. Yurpeen females seem to crave the weakening and destabilization of their society. Perhaps they believe that a soft society, once overrun by primitive savages, will give rise to alpha males. And if not, such women content themselves to be dragged off by the hair to be shagged by said savages in disgusting acts of vile miscegenation.

Or something.

I didn't realize it until she posted a pic of HER LEGS THAT ARE SHAVED! MEN (in their right mind- UNLESS they are body builders or wrestlers) DO NOT SHAVE THEIR FUCKING LEGS!!!! No wonder she didn't post a pic of her dick! She doesn't have one!!!!!!!
It was for the tattoooooooo! The tattooist could not tattoo unless I shaved my oh-so-hairy-and-manly-legs

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I can't believe I exposed my vagina to a RUG MUNCHER. I feel so....so.....VIOLATED. BWAHAHAHAHA. Really? I apologize if the pussy @maxis736 is eating isn't USDA GRADE A PRIME like mine but DAMN....I'M NOT A LESBIAN AND I DON'T WANT A LESBO GETTING OFF ON MY PICS!!! EWWWWW.....REVOLTING. If you're a dude and you jizzed on my face or creamed in my eyes....wtfe...who cares. That's NORMAL. (FACE PALM). Why would you want to SEE MY PUSSY @maxis736????? Ffs!!!! I swear I would give you a good ol' southern ass whuppin' of you were here in South Carolina you crazy bitch!!!!! I would come up one side and all down the back side of you before you blinked!!!!!

Must be the string to your tampon.:LMAO2:

Q

Banned
I wouldn't call that conclusive. European men are sissies. Very possible they'd do sissy-lala shit like shave their legs.
Some men do, I just do it when the tattooist forces me to. He has a black eye and several other bruses now, because first I refused.

Q

Banned
Tough Love

Shit work. Uneven lines. I can do better with my eyes closed. Wtf in their right mind would let some dumb ass put a permanent shitty ass tattoo on them like that??? My kids color in coloring books that have better quality pictures that that and they're cartoons for Pete's sake!!!!
Don't tell @Bastard Factory, but it is just watercolour. Secretly you have my heart. You and only you. :Lovin1:

Does that matter to you?

It was borrowed from the tattooist:SadFace:

Q

Banned

Must be the string to your tampon.:LMAO2:

Nope, my dick not sized as small as your peepee :LMAO2:

Look, I found a picture of yours:

Last edited by a moderator:

Succubus

Site Supporter
Tough Love

Does that matter to you?

Show me your face! Pic or I don't believe you! You wanted me to prove myself to you....now you prove yourself!!! Or else you're a fake! A poser! A coward! Yellow belly pussy ass bitch! And you have to put my name on a piece of paper next to your face with today's date!!!!!

Succubus

Site Supporter
Yeah! That's how I like my women. Spicey! :-)

A huge clitoris and camel toe pussy lips don't count!!!!

Q

Banned
Tough Love

Does that matter to you?

Show me your face! Pic or I don't believe you! You wanted me to prove myself to you....now you prove yourself!!! Or else you're a fake! A poser! A coward! Yellow belly pussy ass bitch! And you have to put my name on a piece of paper next to your face with today's date!!!!!
Naked? Or do you have any other special requests?

Q

Banned
1555554997261.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter
Your vagina is beautiful, don't say those harsh things about yourself :Lovin1:

Oh I know my pussy is prime....platinum pussy. Pssshhhtt...not tooting my own horn or anything....well....maybe I am...a little....but still....my vagina here is irrelevant!!!!! I'm questioning YOURS!!!! :FU:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Some funny folks like to shoot off rockets
Others like to pick your pockets
Some of them keel when they feel the Earth
Others go in for perjury...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I too have a passion which I can't understand
It comes out when I hear a band...

I like to recognize the tune
I like to savvy what the band is playin'
I keep sayin'
Must you bury the tune?

I got to know the answer soon
Is it the cat meowin' in the attic?
Is it static?
Must you bury the tune?

A guy named Buddy plays the drums like thunder
But the melody is six... feet... under!
There isn't anyone immune
They've killed the Billy Roses and Buccinis
Don't be meanies
Must you bury the tune?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
omg, maxis is a she .. i knew he was the most special crayon in the box .. now ass boxed .. lol .. maybe a cork up his mouth and ass next time?

Q

Banned
Your vagina is beautiful, don't say those harsh things about yourself :Lovin1:

Oh I know my pussy is prime....platinum pussy. Pssshhhtt...not tooting my own horn or anything....well....maybe I am...a little....but still....my vagina here is irrelevant!!!!! I'm questioning YOURS!!!! :FU:
No, no! Your vagina is absolutly relevant. So relevant that we need some pictures. Please post them :devil1:

And mine? Well... mine looks like a dick, because it is one:rightON:

Q

Banned
omg, maxis is a she .. i knew he was the most special crayon in the box .. now ass boxed .. lol .. maybe a cork up his mouth and ass next time?
Why do you refer to me a "he" if you are convinced I am a woman?