Welcome... maxis736

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
a recent photo of maxis..
bitches-be-like_o_2298727.jpg
OMG! That's @CaseyK! How did you get this?
Shit! Nigga pleez!!!! I could look like that and STILL have you beat! BWAHAHAHAHA
Nigga? I'm not black!

If you look like that, I will run away from you. Run very hard....

I would run very soft, flaccid even .. shit like that don't turn me on none no sir tell you wut ..
also you should walk in case you poked someone by accident and got charged with sexual assault right :rightON:
Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
maxis736 has been found guilty by his peers
Well.... those people are absolutely not my peers. Why do you insult me?!

Because your head is full of poopoo and cheez.

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Ah, a Yurpeen female. That explains the submissive attitude toward lefty lunacy. Yurpeen females seem to crave the weakening and destabilization of their society. Perhaps they believe that a soft society, once overrun by primitive savages, will give rise to alpha males. And if not, such women content themselves to be dragged off by the hair to be shagged by said savages in disgusting acts of vile miscegenation.

Or something.

I didn't realize it until she posted a pic of HER LEGS THAT ARE SHAVED! MEN (in their right mind- UNLESS they are body builders or wrestlers) DO NOT SHAVE THEIR FUCKING LEGS!!!! No wonder she didn't post a pic of her dick! She doesn't have one!!!!!!!

I wouldn't call that conclusive. European men are sissies. Very possible they'd do sissy-lala shit like shave their legs.

Ok.....that explains it....now, what about the house shoes?????

Well, they're also imbeciles with no taste, so that covers that, I think.

Q

Banned
I wouldn't call that conclusive. European men are sissies. Very possible they'd do sissy-lala shit like shave their legs.
Ok.....that explains it....now, what about the house shoes?????
Well, they're also imbeciles with no taste, so that covers that, I think.
Yes, @CaseyK see, @skinofevil knows I am a man! A REAL MAN without any taste. And proud of it :FuckYeah:

I get dressed in the dark every morning, by just pulling out random clothes from the wardrobe. It does not matter, I have no clue if it matches :rightON:

Q

Banned

Q

Banned

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter
Shit! Nigga pleez!!!! I could look like that and STILL have you beat! BWAHAHAHAHA
Nigga? I'm not black!

I would run very soft, flaccid even .. shit like that don't turn me on none no sir tell you wut ..
also you should walk in case you poked someone by accident and got charged with sexual assault right :rightON:
Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life

Dude, let's get the facts straight, you wouldn't assault me because it's your decision. You wouldn't assault me cuz I'd take it to your ass! Bwahahahaha! I'd hit a man quicker than I'd hit a woman JUST BECAUSE.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Nigga? I'm not black!

Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life awww naaaaah !

Dude, let's get the facts straight, you wouldn't assault me because it's your decision. You wouldn't assault me cuz I'd take it to your ass! Bwahahahaha! I'd hit a man quicker than I'd hit a woman JUST BECAUSE.
that you'd even hit a female for real ..

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
Nigga? I'm not black!

Lol. Idk what you are. Idk your skin color....idk if you are man or woman...hell, none of us do.
Doesn't that make me super sexy and hot? :Lovin1:

Q

Banned
That is sexual discrimination and that makes me a vey sad person:Whaa?:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Just my view
..which is, of course
far better than your view

Maxis is
theBadTards - that's all-a-yous
..best poster of the month.

Nooo doubt about it.

Reactions: Q

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

That which makes you a very sad person pleases and amuses Skin. :Excited1:

Q

Banned
That which makes you a very sad person pleases and amuses Skin. :Excited1:
Then you should be locked in the ASS BOX

Succubus

Site Supporter
Nigga? I'm not black!

Thanks for that advice, but I did not assault her. I would never harm @CaseyK no matter how ugly she is in real life awww naaaaah !

Yes, I am a woman. I would hit another woman, lol. I'd hit a man, too. It's a Southern thing. I take zero shits and I give zero fucks. Lol. I dont antagonize....you pretty much have to piss me off to get me to that point. I don't initiate.

Q

Banned
Yes, I am a woman. I would hit another woman, lol. I'd hit a man, too. It's a Southern thing. I take zero shits and I give zero fucks. Lol. I dont antagonize....you pretty much have to piss me off to get me to that point. I don't initiate.
Interesting.... I am a man. What would you say if I would hit another man? And what if I would hit a woman?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Nigga? I'm not black!

Lol. Idk what you are. Idk your skin color....idk if you are man or woman...hell, none of us do.

Fuck no. It's like fantasizing about Keanu Reeves when you really look like Jabba tha Hut. I don't do that online fantasy shit. I talk shit but I'm a realist.

Q

Banned
Fuck no. It's like fantasizing about Keanu Reeves when you really look like Jabba tha Hut. I don't do that online fantasy shit. I talk shit but I'm a realist.
Well... I can tell you that I am super sexy. I am your dream man. Think of the man who is the hottest ever and that is me :Lovin1:

Succubus

Site Supporter
Interesting.... I am a man. What would you say if I would hit another man? And what if I would hit a woman?

You hitting a man is normal. You hitting a woman would make you a piece of shit.....unless of course she is 6ft. 7in. and a professional MMA fighter....then I'd totally understand....and PRAY for you!!! Hahahaha! It depends on if that woman puts herself in a mans place and how well the woman can handle herself...but just to hit a woman makes you a coward.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Throw hands like a man, catch hands like a man, baby!

Well, with that said -- a man who throws a punch at anybody, man or woman, when they didn't throw one first, is a punk and is asking for a hospital stay, IMO.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Nigga? I'm not black!

he must think abt being luke dickwalker, cos she likes dicks our @maxis736

Q

Banned

You hitting a man is normal. You hitting a woman would make you a piece of shit.....unless of course she is 6ft. 7in. and a professional MMA fighter....then I'd totally understand....and PRAY for you!!! Hahahaha! It depends on if that woman puts herself in a mans place and how well the woman can handle herself...but just to hit a woman makes you a coward.
Oke, then I'll just shoot her.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Nigga? I'm not black!

love to be pissed off, mmmmmm how i feel now, i would pet maxis with my fist and tips of boots ... cuddling i call that ... motherfucker, maxis commit suicide make it tense for us .. :)

Succubus

Site Supporter

Oke, then I'll just shoot her.

With what gun??? You hate them, remember? You wouldn't know what to DO with a gun if it were laid out in front of you...roflmao.