Welcome to Hell, Elon

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't wait for Musk to say something critical about trannies, Aidsman's melty will be Chernobyl tier...
Faerie Anne is this statement accurate, in your opinion?

314453891_498248045679129_745796107671342449_n.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
since when did that give them the right to break laws THEY SIGNED up to?.... ya know like raping babies to death, stealing, bashing each other over their heads breaking into homes.... ya know,.... common law and decency. Stuff like that.

And the weren't here for thousands of years..... 400 max....

First, signed up to? Interesting characterization of colonization.

Second, I never said anything about them having the right to break any laws. I don't recall the thread being about laws they broke. I guess I missed that. Or, you moved the goal posts. Like you do much of the time.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First, signed up to? Interesting characterization of colonization.

Second, I never said anything about them having the right to break any laws. I don't recall the thread being about laws they broke. I guess I missed that. Or, you moved the goal posts. Like you do much of the time.

In the 1960s they signed up to become AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS that means they have to obey the law of the land like everybody else does.

I will disregard your childish claim I move goal posts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, they act like AIDS isn't still out there wiping out the human race.

They think if they contract it... "no problems.... we can swallow 60 pills a day to keep it from spreading."

The planet is bearing down on 8 billion people and cooky koala here thinks AIDS is "wiping out the human race".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just stating some fats, sorry facts.

Desperation leads you to flail out like countless losers before you. It's all you got. I, however, will not talk about how utterly ugly, plain and pasty you are. That would be poor form.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Desperation leads you to flail out like countless losers before you. It's all you got. I, however, will not talk about how utterly ugly, plain and pasty you are. That would be poor form.
It breaks my heart that a 25 stone, half nigger won't talk about how awesome I am.

I'm only interested in white women.So fuck off mud blood.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It breaks my heart that a 25 stone, half nigger won't talk about how awesome I am.

I'm only interested in white women.So fuck off mud blood.

lmfao

Do you envy the good looking men? You know, the UK does have very good looking men. My favorites are Henry Cavil, Idris Elba and I have a soft spot for Tom Hardy.
giphy.gif

How did you get the shit on the genetic lottery? Your parents cousins or something?

f6ce844aacd6b916225d2641854e9c82

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
lmfao

Do you envy the good looking men? You know, the UK does have very good looking men. My favorites are Henry Cavil, Idris Elba and I have a soft spot for Tom Hardy.

How did you get the shit on the genetic lottery? Your parents cousins or something?
When you're 6foot tall,13.5 stone and white skinned the ladies just fall at your feet.

Don't be jello of the great looking.It's not a good look for you.

Perhaps we should ask some of the white ladies around here what they think of my great looks. @Omnipotent ,@Dove .

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When you're 6foot tall,13.5 stone and white skinned the ladies just fall at your feet.

Don't be jello of the great looking.It's not a good look for you.

Perhaps we should ask some of the white ladies around here what they think of my great looks. @Omnipotent ,@Dove .

I've seen your pictures. You do not, believe me when I say this, you do not have an attractive face. You're "plain" at best.

Calling for back up? Those two would eat your turds just to be contrary about me.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Big Lilly is racking her brains for someone to tag that might find her good looking.

This might take awhile peeps lmao.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Big Lilly is racking her brains for someone to tag that might find her good looking.

This might take awhile peeps lmao.

That doesn't deflect on your face. I notice you don't smile. Do you have the proverbial fucked up teeth of the British?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've seen your pictures. You do not, believe me when I say this, you do not have an attractive face. You're "plain" at best.

Calling for back up? Those two would eat your turds just to be contrary about me.
The thing is Lil when someone posts my picture I don't spazz out and hound mr,b/f to take it down now do I lol.

There might be a reason for that.

What do you do. ms.fling.com.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

I don't suppose that has anything to do with the half-brick in a sock you carry around, right?
Oops. I don't think I was supposed to mention that out loud.

Where's the bloody edit button again?