Welcome to Hell, Elon

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️
ybeWzVT.jpeg

No way to tell for sure if this is the Authentic Gul Dukat, since the account hasn't rented the blue check mark.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How long is the teary-eyed tantrum over Musk buying Twitter going to last exactly?

Is it worth coining the term MDS (aka Musk Derangement Syndrome) or will you SJW's get bored eventually and revert back to incessantly crying about Trump?

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Well, if you're still salty that people can't impersonate the CEO without putting a "parody" tag to avoid fraud(something twitter is no stranger to), you can go over to mastadon.
oh wait! its not what they thought is is going to be! ROFLMAO! So, they run from twitter to mastadon en masse, shed light in an alternative nobody has heard of, grow that as an althernative, and then when their attempts to make it their locked down and heavily-censored leftist twitter fails(decentralization is a real bitch that way), they only not helped another pro-free speech platform grow, but may have to go back to twitter with hat in hand or just stick to facebook.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that is if it survives much longer! Mass layoff coming for facebook as well. we will see if the bilionaires you're jerking off does its employees right.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well, if you're still salty that people can't impersonate the CEO without putting a "parody" tag to avoid fraud(something twitter is no stranger to), you can go over to mastadon.
oh wait! its not what they thought is is going to be! ROFLMAO! So, they run from twitter to mastadon en masse, shed light in an alternative nobody has heard of, grow that as an althernative, and then when their attempts to make it their locked down and heavily-censored leftist twitter fails(decentralization is a real bitch that way), they only not helped another pro-free speech platform grow, but may have to go back to twitter with hat in hand or just stick to facebook.

that is if it survives much longer! Mass layoff coming for facebook as well. we will see if the bilionaires you're jerking off does its employees right.

31899e0ea5a050258b831643b7c39756

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Let me help you go where your bretheren are going to go for about a month before they run off in retreat
Your home feed should be filled with what matters to you most, not what a corporation thinks you should see. Radically different social media, back in the hands of the people.
When wokies realize they are NOT the people and their attempts to urn mastadon into a censored shithole like facebook or old twitter fails

senior penor

Factory Bastard

31899e0ea5a050258b831643b7c39756
You're fellating the fact tesla's stocks dropped, but you are avoiding the WHY buying twitter was suck a stinking albatross to begin with.
Ever since Musk stated his intention to buy the social media platform, Tesla investors have worried about the billionaire spreading himself too thin among several high-profile ventures. In particular, investors want him to focus on Tesla, which itself is going through a challenging time. Demand for cars is slowing in an inflationary environment, supply-chain troubles still linger and raw material costs are stuck at high levels.
Even the source you linked to isn't selling your uga booga elon bad spiel.
Yeah, certainly a supply chain crisis and inflation couldn't possibly be the reason tesla is taking a hit

GM?
ford?
Stellantis/chysler?
I had no idea elon owned the big three,too!
Just sit down before you make an even bigger fool of yourself with you "get elon" obsession
Like I sad; you have no idea how the stock market works

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're fellating the fact tesla's stocks dropped, but you are avoiding the WHY buying twitter was suck a stinking albatross to begin with.

Even the source you linked to isn't selling your uga booga elon bad spiel.
Yeah, certainly a supply chain crisis and inflation couldn't possibly be the reason tesla is taking a hit

GM?
ford?
Stellantis/chysler?
I had no idea elon owned the big three,too!
Just sit down before you make an even bigger fool of yourself with you "get elon" obsession
Like I sad; you have no idea how the stock market works
But muh whatboutism! LOL@U I have no doubt that Elon is a visionary genius, but that doesn't make him Omniscient, and I agree he fucked up, he did not do his due diligence, yet here you are defending him as if your retirement relied on it.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
But muh whatboutism! LOL@U I have no doubt that Elon is a visionary genius, but that doesn't make him Omniscient, and I agree he fucked up, he did not do his due diligence, yet here you are defending him as if your retirement relied on it.
there is no "whataboutism". this is "what actually is happening" and proof from your own source. Your poor attempt at gaslighting is not going to change that a lot of automakers are taking huge hits in stocks due to situations that your dementia patient and the rest of the wodertards across the globe created.
Afterall, isn't that the exact same "whataboutism" you and your mental midgets spew about inflation? pot meet kettle.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
tBlzfeG.png

Elon's entire brand is "if people want to believe the grift, let them believe the grift. By the way, people died making my family rich."

"I paid 44 large (way too much, LOL) then paid myself 56 Large out of Twitter's cash register after closing, lol it's good to be rich"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, if the Jews control all of these Companies(assuming of course that multinational gazillion dollar companies are incapable of responding to events all on their own) If I was you Faerie Anne, I would probably STFU.

Can you repost that in English? I said the very jewish ADL was stirring up trouble against Musk and putting pressure on advertisers to boycott Twitter, you know similar to the infamous 1933 newspaper headline in Germany, which I'm sure you woke mongs wish had never surfaced?

I never said anything about who owns the advertising companies, although I'll wager that many are in fact jewish owned and controlled.