Welcome to Hell, Elon

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how leftist mongs don't demand that Soros, Klaus Schwaab, Bill Gates etc pool their vast resources together and feed the starving niglets in Africa....

Bill Gates is a regular Robin Hood. He steals from poor Americans and does give money to poorer Africa.

You don't know many things do you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Ruh Oh, the ADL isn't happy, so this can only be a good thing;

fkadl.jpg

fkadl2.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
#BDS

Palestinian Lives Matter

The Israelis need to withdraw from the West Bank and Gaza.

The problem is that demographically, the Jewish religious nutters are having a lot more kids and taking over the moderate or left of center Jews.

Conservatives, everywhere, ruin everything!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Kikes need to shut the hell up.

Imagine the insane levels of narcissism it takes for these people to dictate how social media platforms should be run?

The chutzpah of the ADL is just insane.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Kikes need to shut the hell up.

Imagine the insane levels of narcissism it takes for these people to dictate how social media platforms should be run?

The chutzpah of the ADL is just insane.

That's what Elon Musk was doing. He even bought it to tell Twitter how it should be done. And he's one man.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Musk has been advocating for free speech.

Kikes want any form of dissent or criticism aimed at them censored.

Free speech is not free from consequences. If ADL asks advertisers to boycott, they are using their right to free speech, get it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Free speech is not free from consequences. If ADL asks advertisers to boycott, they are using their right to free speech, get it?
No, they're attempting the 1933 equivalent of "Oy Vey shut it down!".

Do you still honestly wonder why they've been removed from 109 countries after this latest display?

These parasites never learn though and the next pogroms will be particularly thorough.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's Greenblatt, one of the head lizard people at the ADL.

Thank you. I remembered I could do a google image search and did.

Have you ever talked to a Jewish person about these topics? I have and it was interesting. She is Sephardic Jew, left wing lesbian and a colleague at one time. She is against Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory, she's definitely left of center and yet, even she was open to the idea of Zionism, or the idea that the Jewish people deserved a state.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No, they're attempting the 1933 equivalent of "Oy Vey shut it down!".

Do you still honestly wonder why they've been removed from 109 countries after this latest display?

I know why people hated them, the traditional Jew has always existed within their own insular community. It has kept the Jewish culture alive, but it has made the perpetual outsiders...it's a double-edged sword.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It won't happen. Coloured people want fair skins for mates.

I think colored people just don't hate on others because of skin color. That's the actual difference. I don't think most decent white people care about skin color either...since, derp, they're marrying "coloreds" as well.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Thank you. I remembered I could do a google image search and did.

Have you ever talked to a Jewish person about these topics? I have and it was interesting. She is Sephardic Jew, left wing lesbian and a colleague at one time. She is against Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory, she's definitely left of center and yet, even she was open to the idea of Zionism, or the idea that the Jewish people deserved a state.
A left wing lesbian jewess.... Lol, how predictable.

You don't get many jews in White working class areas in the UK. Most of them live down south in Londonistan or other major cities.

Isn't it an eye-opener how a jewish leftist is willing to support Zionism, aka the idea of a jewish ethno-state, but would almost certainly join her tribe howling and shrieking at the moon, about how a White ethno-state is a racist Nazi hell on earth scenario?

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think colored people just don't hate on others because of skin color. That's the actual difference. I don't think most decent white people care about skin color either...since, derp, they're marrying "coloreds" as well.

Either do white people... I bet my Indonesian Uncle and Filipina Aunty are darker than you,... and my abo broth-in-law.... and My sisters new Paki boyfriend is wayyy darker than all of them...

Do you ever think you'll ever quit your racism over fair skins or are you one of those professional victims like Meghan Markle?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You don't get many jews in White working class areas in the UK. Most of them live down south in Londonistan or other major cities.

Isn't it an eye-opener how a jewish leftist is willing to support Zionism, aka the idea of a jewish ethno-state, but would almost certainly join her tribe howling and shrieking at the moon, about how a White ethno-state is a racist Nazi hell on earth scenario?

There seems to be a fair % of Jewish lesbians being outted. I find that odd.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Why can't Jews have an ethno state? Mexicans do, so does every Latin Country, well except for Puerto Ricans. Poor bastards have never tasted freedom since Columbus "discovered" America.

So does most European, African and Asian ethnicities. I recognize that not every single ethnicity on earth have an ethno state. However, the Jews have been persecuted. I'd want a space where I was free from extermination too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Why can't Jews have an ethno state? Mexicans do, so does every Latin Country, well except for Puerto Ricans. Poor bastards have never tasted freedom since Columbus "discovered" America.

So does most European, African and Asian ethnicities. I recognize that not every single ethnicity on earth have an ethno state. However, the Jews have been persecuted. I'd want a space where I was free from extermination too.
That summary is inaccurate and is potentially part of the reason why you're unable to comprehend why myself and others are so hostile towards jews and jewish influence.

Every single White European nation has been subjected to crippling levels of insane, state-endorsed, waves of mass third world immigration , thinly disguised with the slogan of "multiculturalism".

The reality is, the Globalists wish to permanently alter the racial makeup of our countries and anyone who argues against this is labelled racist.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That summary is inaccurate and is potentially part of the reason why you're unable to comprehend why myself and others are so hostile towards jews and jewish influence.

Every single White European nation has been subjected to crippling levels of insane, state-endorsed, waves of mass third world immigration , thinly disguised with the slogan of "multiculturalism".

The reality is, the Globalists wish to permanently alter the racial makeup of our countries and anyone who argues against this is labelled racist.

Massive?

Do I need to point out that the UK is still mostly white?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Have you ever visited the UK?

No, but I can read data and have.

eta:
14.5% is a significant minority population, it's far from being overrun however. 85.6% of the UK is white.

According to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(ONS) based on population survey figures from 2019, people from ethnic minority backgrounds make up 14.4% of the United Kingdom (16.1% for England, 5.9% for Wales, 5.4% for Scotland and 2.2% for Northern Ireland).