Welcome to Hell, Elon

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So in your mind, Oprah opened a school so that girls could be raped?

Good story, bro...

Who knows? The fact is, she opened a girls schools and the female teachers were sexually abusing the girls. That is a fact.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
With so many perfectly serviceable non-specific derogatory terms like dickhead, asshole, bastard, twat, fuckhead, cunt, and the list goes on... there's one and only one reason to use a term that's intentionally derogatory toward people with a particular color skin: racism.

No wait: make that two reasons if you also want to count lazy/stupid fuckers who can't think of anything more original.

That's all it boils down to, really.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The rudely gesturing bony boi with hot pink headgear has spoken.

<stifles laughter>

We should chop instead...you can be it!~

54f2d5841d-AA.png

Don't you wish you could be young again poster boy?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With so many perfectly serviceable non-specific derogatory terms like dickhead, asshole, bastard, twat, fuckhead, cunt, and the list goes on... there's one and only one reason to use a term that's intentionally derogatory toward people with a particular color skin: racism.

No wait: make that two reasons if you also want to count lazy/stupid fuckers who can't think of anything more original.

Nigger isn't an insult ... cunt is... maggot could be but where I grew up, nigger isn't an insult.

455275434.1.m.1.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Don't you wish you could be young again poster boy?

Not really. It's been fun and there are still a few larfs to be had but given the state of things you fucking shaved apes have arranged I wouldn't want to be stuck on this insane little mudball any longer than I already will be.

All I really want is continued good health and to see a particular few horrid cunts take their dirt naps before I shuffle off.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well is anyone bringing it up every five minutes like they (the gutter media) did to Prince Andrew?

How would that chubby chops like that? She loved shitting on our Royal family and started a media war from interviewing Markle ... I think her failures are wayyyyyyy bigger than anything anyone in the royal family ever did!~

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well is anyone bringing it up every five minutes like they (the gutter media) did to Prince Andrew?

How would that chubby chops like that? She loved shitting on our Royal family and started a media war from interviewing Markle ... I think her failures are wayyyyyyy bigger than anything anyone in the royal family ever did!~

No, but the Andrew interview and fall from grace is fairly recent. The Oprah thing happened a long time ago.

You think Oprah's failures are bigger than the Royal Family's?

How interesting. Who knew there was a war between the two... *eyeroll*

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Freedom of speech you cock suckers!

4UIKOb8.jpeg

sQzm86c.jpeg
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oh no! Elon owned twitter since 2016!
You deluded dunce! Twitter has a 500% rise in the "n-word", meaning it was being used 1/6th of what it was before elon took over, and apparently salty people of your political presuasion does what they always do, and try to fake a racist attack.
You could just say "twitter employees are incompetent or "twitter employees are too busy censoring opinions the establishment doesn't like" as excuses, but the fact is that racism was running rampant on twitter even before the deal became a thought, and a bunch of salty fuckwits thought they were "gona showe elon" by ramping up their racist bot farm up 500%.
Afterall, twitter turn microsoft's bot into "4chan" within a day.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh no! Elon owned twitter since 2016!
You deluded dunce! Twitter has a 500% rise in the "n-word", meaning it was being used 1/6th of what it was before elon took over, and apparently salty people of your political presuasion does what they always do, and try to fake a racist attack.
You could just say "twitter employees are incompetent or "twitter employees are too busy censoring opinions the establishment doesn't like" as excuses, but the fact is that racism was running rampant on twitter even before the deal became a thought, and a bunch of salty fuckwits thought they were "gona showe elon" by ramping up their racist bot farm up 500%.
Afterall, twitter turn microsoft's bot into "4chan" within a day.
Cool story Broski! Get Your Absolute Free Speech right here only 8 Dollars!

Ouaxq0o.png

Now send me $8.00

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cool story Broski! Get Your Absolute Free Speech right here only 8 Dollars!

Ouaxq0o.png

Now send me $8.00
Now "with money like that", Elon handed that said cash to shareholders who wanted to end world hunger so badly. what are THEY going to do with it?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Someone should start a "What's wrong with Elon Musk?" thread at a rival social media site.

I think that could be funny.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Funny how leftist mongs don't demand that Soros, Klaus Schwaab, Bill Gates etc pool their vast resources together and feed the starving niglets in Africa....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Would you support a group that orchestrated a derogatory name for Caucasians? If no, why not? If yes, would you participate and do you have any terms at hand?
Obviously not. The point I'm trying to make is that jews have focused on this particular term in order to promote the "whitey oppress darkie" narrative and drive a wedge between the races in society.

You can't even say "White Lives Matter" without these hypocritical fucks branding it racist. Their double standards are insane.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You forgot "douchebag" one of my personal favorites.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Obviously not. The point I'm trying to make is that jews have focused on this particular term in order to promote the "whitey oppress darkie" narrative and drive a wedge between the races in society.

You can't even say "White Lives Matter" without these hypocritical fucks branding it racist. Their double standards are insane.

So, why would the N word be okay if you don't want a derogatory term for Caucasians?

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Funny how leftist mongs don't demand that Soros, Klaus Schwaab, Bill Gates etc pool their vast resources together and feed the starving niglets in Africa....

I haven't looked at Soros or Schwaab, but I do know that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundations has poured millions upon millions of dollars trying to conquer some deadly diseases in Africa and beyond, like malaria.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now "with money like that", Elon handed that said cash to shareholders who wanted to end world hunger so badly. what are THEY going to do with it?
Maybe you're right, You admire and desire something like Twitter because it is so big and clearly a powerful and influential platform of ideas and information, so you buy it, and then immediately fire everyone that has made it the success it is. Yessiree Bob, that sounds like a solid business plan.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
In watchlist

215.31+0.33 (+0.15%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT
215.26 -0.04 (-0.02%)
After hours: 4:37PM EDT

Trading Information​

Stock Price History​

Beta (5Y Monthly)2.13
52-Week Change 3-47.56%
S&P500 52-Week Change 3-19.67%
52 Week High 3414.50
52 Week Low 3198.59
50-Day Moving Average 3258.51
200-Day Moving Average 3276.47

The Golden Goose has given up half it's gold in the last year.

And now Elon has signed a check for $44 Billion, I'll say this for him he's either got some big balls, or he's not making all his decisions for the right reasons.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe you're right, You admire and desire something like Twitter because it is so big and clearly a powerful and influential platform of ideas and information, so you buy it, and then immediately fire everyone that has made it the success it is. Yessiree Bob, that sounds like a solid business plan.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
In watchlist

215.31+0.33 (+0.15%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT
215.26 -0.04 (-0.02%)
After hours: 4:37PM EDT

Trading Information​

Stock Price History​

Beta (5Y Monthly)2.13
52-Week Change 3-47.56%
S&P500 52-Week Change 3-19.67%
52 Week High 3414.50
52 Week Low 3198.59
50-Day Moving Average 3258.51
200-Day Moving Average 3276.47

The Golden Goose has given up half it's gold in the last year.

And now Elon has signed a check for $44 Billion, I'll say this for him he's either got some big balls, or he's not making all his decisions for the right reasons.

cool story, bro. uts almost like you don't know how the fucking stock market works.
but seeing how you're wiling to get into a pissing match over the world's richest man and stocks, here is your "success"

your bois tanked the stock, and only got blips once elon showed a bit of interest in it and started to rise, and now sitting at fucking near what he paid for it in the first place, and took a fucking pandemic and everybody locked in their homes to basically rescue it from your boi's gargantuan fuckups.
but here is the best part why your bois got the big elon boot
boom! twitter was one giant bot farm and execs were trying to hide that fact to avoid their stocks from crashing back to 2017 levels all over again. no, dumbmin. the reason why your bois got the axe was because they basically committed fraud and GOT CAUGHT! no golden parachutes for them because of it, and the biden white house and DHS just lost a very important propaganda arm at the most crucial time of the year. instead of being able to push propaganda unchecked, the white house's official twitter got factchecked it is such a fuckup that even CNN is reporting on it!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

cool story, bro. uts almost like you don't know how the fucking stock market works.
but seeing how you're wiling to get into a pissing match over the world's richest man and stocks, here is your "success"

your bois tanked the stock, and only got blips once elon showed a bit of interest in it and started to rise, and now sitting at fucking near what he paid for it in the first place, and took a fucking pandemic and everybody locked in their homes to basically rescue it from your boi's gargantuan fuckups.
but here is the best part why your bois got the big elon boot
boom! twitter was one giant bot farm and execs were trying to hide that fact to avoid their stocks from crashing back to 2017 levels all over again. no, dumbmin. the reason why your bois got the axe was because they basically committed fraud and GOT CAUGHT! no golden parachutes for them because of it, and the biden white house and DHS just lost a very important propaganda arm at the most crucial time of the year. instead of being able to push propaganda unchecked, the white house's official twitter got factchecked it is such a fuckup that even CNN is reporting on it!
Lol "my boy’s" tanked the stock! :LOL: Who exactly are "my boy's"?

Last edited: