What a real president sounds like

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming: BASTARD FACTORY 2024 :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

(I hear ol' BF is into politics.)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
JFK would be horrified if he saw what these modern progressive scumbags have become and what they are doing to this country

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

JFK was an empty suit who only became President through massive ballot fraud in Cook County, Illinois.

This is irrefutable historical fact,

His only notable achievements while in office was a tax reduction and narrowly averting a nuclear war with the Russians after failing miserably to support the pro-freedom Cuban nationalists at the Bay of Pigs. Had they had the proper support they may have smothered the Castro Communist Regime in its cradle.

Oh, his other "notable" achievement was to get his brains splashed out in the back of a convertible in Dallas, Texas.

There are a lot of theories as to why JFK was assassinated and who killed him. My favorite is that it was on the orders of Frank Sinatra because his friend Joe DiMaggio was heartbroken when the Kennedy brothers had Marilyn Monroe killed in 1962 to keep her mouth shut. As Frank always said, "Marilyn was a nice chick".

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JFK was an empty suit who only became President through massive ballot fraud in Cook County, Illinois.

This is irrefutable historical fact,

His only notable achievements while in office was a tax reduction and narrowly averting a nuclear war with the Russians after failing miserably to support the pro-freedom Cuban nationalists at the Bay of Pigs. Had they had the proper support they may have smothered the Castro Communist Regime in its cradle.

Oh, his other "notable" achievement was to get his brains splashed out in the back of a convertible in Dallas, Texas.

There are a lot of theories as to why JFK was assassinated and who killed him. My favorite is that it was on the orders of Frank Sinatra because his friend Joe DiMaggio was heartbroken when the Kennedy brothers had Marilyn Monroe killed in 1962 to keep her mouth shut. As Frank always said, "Marilyn was a nice chick".
Oh, lord. Go away, please. Anyone with a brain knows why he was murdered.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh oh. Someone claims that a politician holding office because of "massive ballot fraud" is an "irrefutable historical fact"... without then providing a single shred of evidence to support the assertion?

Sounds mighty familiar, don't it?

I refute the claim thusly: provide irrefutable evidence or GTFO.

denyreality.org is currently holding a membership drive. Apply now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Uh oh. Someone claims that a politician holding office because of "massive ballot fraud" is an "irrefutable historical fact"... without then providing a single shred of evidence to support the assertion?
Sounds a lot like some asshole libtard when you ask them to prove that men can become women or show you where the word gay, or any related term, appears in the so called "Don't say gay bill" dont it?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Sounds mighty familiar, don't it?

I refute the claim thusly: provide irrefutable evidence or GTFO.

denyreality.org is currently holding a membership drive. Apply now.

Er, everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that the typical Democrat Filth ballot shenanigans in Cook County, Illinois swung the electoral college into the Kennedy camp in the 1960 election. The facts came out decades later, but you should note that even Lotus doesn't deny that truth.

You're kind of thick and stupid, aren't you, Blurt?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Er, everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that the typical Democrat Filth ballot shenanigans in Cook County, Illinois swung the electoral college into the Kennedy camp in the 1960 election. The facts came out decades later, but you should note that even Lotus doesn't deny that truth.

You're kind of thick and stupid, aren't you, Blurt?
Fake news..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
tell you one thing tho -- legit or not JFK was lightyears better than any of these cockroach vermin leftist douches who support these vermin dressing up like women in front of kids tho

He'd have my vote were he alive today