What are the rules here?

BLEACH

And there was the pale horse...
Factory Bastard
I've read the rules but it seems there are some gray areas. Is this an anything goes forum? Are there certain things that are allowed? Are there certain things not allowed?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In meltdown there are no rules.

OO9yQaK.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've read the rules but it seems there are some gray areas. Is this an anything goes forum? Are there certain things that are allowed? Are there certain things not allowed?

The Sweatshop area (meltdown, politics & conspiracies and assbox) are pretty much where people can fight and troll fairly freely within the written rules.

The other boards (Gen Disc, music, games, movies, etc.) are meant to be for discussing the sub board or thread topics, for the most part. We're not perfect, but they're not really meant to be trolled.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The Sweatshop area (meltdown, politics & conspiracies and assbox) are pretty much where people can fight and troll fairly freely within the written rules.

The other boards (Gen Disc, music, games, movies, etc.) are meant to be for discussing the sub board or thread topics, for the most part. We're not perfect, but they're not really meant to be trolled.
No trolling? Here?!?! Then what the shit did I even bother creating an account?!?!? Gawd, my congressman is going to get a very angry email from me!!

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
No trolling? Here?!?! Then what the shit did I even bother creating an account?!?!? Gawd, my congressman is going to get a very angry email from me!!
Isnt he sick of getting those?

But im with you in spirit if someone posts some borderline retarded shit i will respond to it with the appropriate level of virtiol or ridicule and i wont be checking which subforum its in.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Isnt he sick of getting those?

But im with you in spirit if someone posts some borderline retarded shit i will respond to it with the appropriate level of virtiol or ridicule and i wont be checking which subforum its in.
Its the internet. What else can you say?

OP
OP

BLEACH

And there was the pale horse...
Factory Bastard

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks. Seems like Meltdown is the free for all forum.