It's racist now to tell children to be mindful of the rules in a classroom now

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mentioned this motherfucker in another thread the other day. He is just down the road from me.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just think of how racist this white liberal is. He is claiming blacks can't be expected to behave themselves and should just be allowed to run wild disrupting all the other students and preventing them from learning and to stop them is some how "racist". Then when no one teaches them right from wrong or how to behave they do shit like this as adults.

Three black ghetto hippos in NYC chimp out and attack restaurant hostess who was trying to follow NY's vaccine passport laws.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Just think of how racist this white liberal is. He is claiming blacks can't be expected to behave themselves and should just be allowed to run wild disrupting all the other students and preventing them from learning and to stop them is some how "racist". Then when no one teaches them right from wrong or how to behave they do shit like this as adults.

Three black ghetto hippos in NYC chimp out and attack restaurant hostess who was trying to follow NY's vaccine passport laws.

Good catch...I saw that story and wondered.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lack of properly disciplining children and teaching them morals results in shit like this. "Kasama Smith", a 15 year old black girl being raised by her single grandmother (I doubt her dad was ever more than a sperm donor and her mom is out of the picture) stole her grandmother's car then intentions ran over and killed a white male elderly jogger then laughed about it.

But we should just accept this say the liberals because it is "racist" to hold black people accountable for their actions

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. They are ghoulishly racist. We cant even expect black people to have state ID.

I mean even if it were true(and it's far from true) that black people cannot get ID.....why not start an initiative to help them and find out WHY? Of course its complete bullshit....saying black people cannot generally pay for or figure out how to get ID is grossly racist.

The most disgusting was when they were throwing racist tantrums because a white cop saved a black teenagers life instead of letting her get stabbed in the fucking head.

Which tells you loud and clear that they want black people to murder black people unfettered. They are disgusting ghouls.

Anything civilized is called "whiteness". Which is completely ignorant and racist.

They directly fight against black citizens. They stop inner city kids from getting an education, they try to normalize letting black kids do whatever they want so these kids cant be educated. They try to strip and remove police from high crime areas. They fight against poor minorities having access to their own 2A rights.

So the results are kids joining gangs, turning to crime and ending up dead or in prison. And they want to remove any protection the residents could have from violent crime (no police, no firearms...nothing).

Dont even get me started on rape kits that never get processed. Trump put pressure on that. If these people genuinely cared? They would know these things and be fighting FOR other Americans and not fighting to make life so impossible and unaffordable and dangerous for them.

The relationship between black people and white leftists is exactly like an abusive marriage to a narcissists. They claim to care about you while constantly you down, brainwash you to think only the abuser loves you and knows what's best for you and convinces you other people hate you, lie to you and are out to get you. Then actively take away anything that enriches your life or benefits you at all so you always rely on them because you think you need them.

As long as they can use black people and paint opposition as "white supremacists" they will. Even while their communities are handed over to riots. That's like the abusive spouse beating you and ruining things important to you and saying it's for your own good. They did it FOR you.

These people refuse to even see any of this, it's a partisan game to them. Leftists show all the time they do not care about peoples lives or quality of life. If it helps their "cause" to harm others and cause destruction? They are all for it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lack of properly disciplining children and teaching them morals results in shit like this. "Kasama Smith", a 15 year old black girl being raised by her single grandmother (I doubt her dad was ever more than a sperm donor and her mom is out of the picture) stole her grandmother's car then intentions ran over and killed a white male elderly jogger then laughed about it.

But we should just accept this say the liberals because it is "racist" to hold black people accountable for their actions

I support lynch mobs for shit like this. Take her and hang her from a light pole for at least a day.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I support lynch mobs for shit like this. Take her and hang her from a light pole for at least a day.

I agree. Such behavior falls well below the threshold of being a human being. The only thing I would add is that the corpse should hang there until the crows pick it clean and the sun bleaches the bones.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another solid reason to send your children to private school.
Thought Good ole Gavin was against private school choice for anyone but him and his fellow elites?

No?

Biden shit canned School Choice.

All the propaganda parrots calling Trump racist dont even know what School Choice IS.

They actively voted against black kids from inner cities attending a decent school....let alone private. Without those vouchers the shitty public is all they have.

People shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate they understand the policies. I voted FOR poor/working minorities to have access to private schools and they just shit it away, while being hateful.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate they understand the policies.

So basically any registered democrat should be barred from voting until they can prove they've been cleared of all retardation.

I'm for that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate they understand the policies.

So basically any registered democrat should be barred from voting until they can prove they've been cleared of all retardation.

I'm for that

Yes. Until they learn to get informed and stop marching to the entertainment news.

At the most basic they should have to like and care about society. They have such a low view of it and such high views of themselves that alone should disqualify them. The stunning lack of empathy. They are always sitting in some judges seat playing like they know best about everything .... they dont even read policy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm for that

Yes. Until they learn to get informed and stop marching to the entertainment news.

Unfortunately, that would be discriminating against stupid people. Democrats depend on stupid people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm for that

Unfortunately, that would be discriminating against stupid people. Democrats depend on stupid people.

Indeed its discrimination. This is where discrimination should be encourage. It's not a bad word

Look what fucking happens.

Democrats should be forced to get their shit together and serve the people. It will never happen at this rate.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm for that

Indeed its discrimination. This is where discrimination should be encourage. It's not a bad word

Democrats should be forced to get their shit together and serve the people. It will never happen at this rate.

That's true. Discrimination is not a bad word. I'm very discriminating when it comes to the weed I smoke or the women I find attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

... unless I mention I don't find negresses like Michelle Obama or that hulking tennis broad attractive, then I'm "racist."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm for that

That's true. Discrimination is not a bad word. I'm very discriminating when it comes to the weed I smoke or the women I find attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

... unless I mention I don't find negresses like Michelle Obama or that hulking tennis broad attractive, then I'm "racist."

We all discriminate. And that's a good thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why not allow them the freedom to chose and take their education funds with them? It seems pretty classiest not to allow parents to take their children out of bad schools.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Because I feel it puts an emphasis on taking them out of their communities.

Sorry, dear, have to jump in here.

"... taking them out of their communities ... "

Fuck their "communities!" Parents are free to school their own children wherever and however they choose.

The Teachers Unions can go fuck themselves and die in a ditch. They are owed nothing.

The real injustice is I have to pay my property taxes to pay for incompetent Democrat scum that never taught any of my children anything that I didn't have to "unteach" them along the way.