It's racist now to tell children to be mindful of the rules in a classroom now

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I really wish voting was a privilege only for those who take the time to understand how the government works and what they are actually voting for.

In Europe in the 1800s only men 35 and over, who own land, could vote. We don't want to go down that path again.

I think in the USA people don't vote much. In my country it is a criminal offence not to vote and we get fined for not voting.

it doesn’t matter who we vote for…. these people are selected for us by the actual people in power here… some people are in denial about this and refuse to accept voter fraud for what it actually is lol
Oh, I know what voter fraud is alright.

81 million votes for a guy who can't even fill a school yard worth of supporters at a rally.

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

Something similar needs to be enacted for voting rights.

That is an excellent idea actually.
No but that would be considered RACIST by our modern mainstream media who works for the filthy democrats

and the saddest part is the dumb fucking blacks who actually go along with that idea. Not fucking realizing the dems are actually the real racists for holding them out to be some subhuman faction of society that cannot possibly be expected to answer simple questions regarding important issues the election is going to ultimately impact

it's like living in upside down world people are so stupid nowadays

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

No but that would be considered RACIST by our modern mainstream media who works for the filthy democrats

and the saddest part is the dumb fucking blacks who actually go along with that idea. Not fucking realizing the dems are actually the real racists for holding them out to be some subhuman faction of society that cannot possibly be expected to answer simple questions regarding important issues the election is going to ultimately impact

yep. I wonder what made us so stupid? Seriously. Were you alive when TV used to close down at 10.30 pm?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Another solid reason to send your children to private school.

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

that doesn't sound fair by anyone's standards

Sending kids to private school should be a write off… but it’s not.

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.
So then you're for school choice

one wonders why in the world you would support democrat filth then

Correction, I don’t support anything that isn’t economically feasible. But I no longer have school aged children, so it’s not my issue.
Tell me what was not 'economically feasible" in throwing that bum Gavin out of office? By Sept 14 all the money that was gonna be spent was already spent so at that point it really came down to a future return on investment

The recall was a waste of money… I called it!

El Big Sexy called it too and he is Republican and racist AF. He claims he is not racist because he hates everyone equally, which I find to be hilarious since he is a minority.
It certainly was a waste of money when the net result at the end was 0 positive change

In fact, I'd argue that your change will tip to the negative side now that Gavin is emboldened with the idea that he cannot be taken down.

If you were truly worried about a wasteful expenditure simple logic would dictate you vote for anyone but the guy you actually voted for.

I have never voted and you know this. I took a political stance when I was 14 after my BFF and I came across the grave of an 18 yo soldier who was killed in Desert Storm while we were running 2 miles for soccer and cut through the LA National Cemetery. We were both in tears and it fucked me up for life tbh.

I already knew how corrupt our leaders were then and that they were using our military to secure the last natural resources on this planet. My honors government and history teacher at prep school was writing a book about how we caused the Vietnam war. Our government told us it was a patrol boat that was a couple of miles off their shore that was shot at that brought us in and it was actually a battle ship only a few hundred yards away. The higher I’ve gotten with my military affiliations in my life, the more I distrust our government. I’ve been penpals with a green beret whose father was killed at the bay of pigs for 5 years now. He works at the pentagon, so I’ll know if and when I need to worry. I have also promised you all here that I’ll let you know if/when that day comes.

California is going to remain a state full of people who do not want Christian ideologies being forced on us convoluting our politics or disrupting our freedoms. That is where our Republicans differ from what you see on your side of the continent. They are far more logical and concerned with not further empowering these ass fucks you want to take over since Donnie Dump lost. To you this is just about your side winning from where I stand tbh.

For the record… my parents and all my friends’ parents have supported THIS write off since the 80s when the cost of private education was going through the roof. No one would pass it. The GOP is only adding this now to aid in their play for power. Fuck that BS.
So basically you want to stop republicans from taking your freedoms away out the front door, meanwhile the democrats got your TVs, coffee makers and stereo out the back door and are loading them into a truck as we speak

Makes sense

We are in a global pandemic and wanting to overthrow the dem governor who had great ratings while holding office in SF because he mandated masks and initiated a statewide shutdown while keeping his winery open and was photographed having dinner with a bunch of people unmasked is the equivalent of voting someone out for fixing their wife’s parking tickets.

TOTAL. WASTE. OF. TAX. DOLLARS.

Thanks GOP!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really wish voting was a privilege only for those who take the time to understand how the government works and what they are actually voting for.

In Europe in the 1800s only men 35 and over, who own land, could vote. We don't want to go down that path again.

I think in the USA people don't vote much. In my country it is a criminal offence not to vote and we get fined for not voting.

I dont mean by class or sex or race. I mean people should have to attend some sort or free class to learn policies and pass a test and get a liscence to vote or something.

Because going from discrimination based on bullshit and swinging hard to the other extreme letting anyone 18 and over vote is also proving to be disastrous and people are voting for the party they feel like is better. And people are suffering because of it.

Like the inner city kids. We just got options to them and Democrats shat it away. It's just sick and sad. And look at how the country is now. News isnt news, its propaganda. Politicains and corporatists are bed buddies now so it's about manipulating the public to vote for the benefit of the elites, not regular people. And their voting base DEFENDS them. No accountability. But they foamed at the mouth over Trump no problem when the establishment told them too. And they wont admit that either, but it hurts their egos.

And egos are more important than people, you know? They only want the poor/working to have the crumbs their party tosses so the egomaniacs can feel good for supporting that. But if a guy they were told to hate is actually working to make lives better? They dont care, they gotta get rid of him.

Its fine for them School Choice is gone now and maybe they try getting democrats to do it. But it cant be a Republican. They can just suffer until a democrat adopts it. The whole world has to revolve around their feelings and I hope like hell I'm far from the only one fed up.

We could even end the propaganda warfare of corporate media and partisan politics if people were only allowed to vote after showing they understand the policies. Because as it is NOW they are destroying the country.

They dont even have control of the southern border right now. Women are being raped in prison. The Taliban is being recognized as a governing body with 80 billion dollars worth of our weapons and equipment. All because they embraced an irrational hatred of Trump.

Useful idiots. I just wish we could make them not so useful. They wont even have honest talks about real issues or policies. They just defend bad ones and attack us. It's like they dont realize we have to share a country.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.

Correction, I don’t support anything that isn’t economically feasible. But I no longer have school aged children, so it’s not my issue.
Tell me what was not 'economically feasible" in throwing that bum Gavin out of office? By Sept 14 all the money that was gonna be spent was already spent so at that point it really came down to a future return on investment

El Big Sexy called it too and he is Republican and racist AF. He claims he is not racist because he hates everyone equally, which I find to be hilarious since he is a minority.
It certainly was a waste of money when the net result at the end was 0 positive change

In fact, I'd argue that your change will tip to the negative side now that Gavin is emboldened with the idea that he cannot be taken down.

If you were truly worried about a wasteful expenditure simple logic would dictate you vote for anyone but the guy you actually voted for.

I have never voted and you know this. I took a political stance when I was 14 after my BFF and I came across the grave of an 18 yo soldier who was killed in Desert Storm while we were running 2 miles for soccer and cut through the LA National Cemetery. We were both in tears and it fucked me up for life tbh.

I already knew how corrupt our leaders were then and that they were using our military to secure the last natural resources on this planet. My honors government and history teacher at prep school was writing a book about how we caused the Vietnam war. Our government told us it was a patrol boat that was a couple of miles off their shore that was shot at that brought us in and it was actually a battle ship only a few hundred yards away. The higher I’ve gotten with my military affiliations in my life, the more I distrust our government. I’ve been penpals with a green beret whose father was killed at the bay of pigs for 5 years now. He works at the pentagon, so I’ll know if and when I need to worry. I have also promised you all here that I’ll let you know if/when that day comes.

California is going to remain a state full of people who do not want Christian ideologies being forced on us convoluting our politics or disrupting our freedoms. That is where our Republicans differ from what you see on your side of the continent. They are far more logical and concerned with not further empowering these ass fucks you want to take over since Donnie Dump lost. To you this is just about your side winning from where I stand tbh.

For the record… my parents and all my friends’ parents have supported THIS write off since the 80s when the cost of private education was going through the roof. No one would pass it. The GOP is only adding this now to aid in their play for power. Fuck that BS.
So basically you want to stop republicans from taking your freedoms away out the front door, meanwhile the democrats got your TVs, coffee makers and stereo out the back door and are loading them into a truck as we speak

Makes sense

We are in a global pandemic and wanting to overthrow the dem governor who had great ratings while holding office in SF because he mandated masks and initiated a statewide shutdown while keeping his winery open and was photographed having dinner with a bunch of people unmasked is the equivalent of voting someone out for fixing their wife’s parking tickets.

Thanks GOP!

Okay, so if I'm understanding you correctly, and believe me you're not making it easy here, you are faulting the GOP for wanting to exercise a constitutional right in removing a failing ""hypocritical"" jerkoff from office via the same democratic process that got him there in the first place. And thus, your answer to money already wasted is - Nope, gonna keep the jerk off we all know is failing us in favor of someone who might actually have made a difference.

So, in your profound wisdom how would you have handled the obvious failings of this jackoff as you mentioned above? Promote him to Senior God of all things California with no term limits and demand he be very frugal with the afterparty dinner arraignments ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

yep. I wonder what made us so stupid? Seriously. Were you alive when TV used to close down at 10.30 pm?
No. Didn't even know that ever happened

then again, I watch about ZERO tv every month. Been that way for over 30 years.

Which is probably why I am so much smarter than 98% of the US population if I am being modest with my numbers

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When given a quote and asked who said it?

These guys said BIDENS racist quotes were from Trump lol

50% of the population are below average intelligence... ;)

It’s funny that they complain about the intelligence of voters when our votes aren’t even equivalent to ONE vote here. The electoral college makes it impossible for California to carry the weight it deserves considering we are thee largest state in the nation by residency not land.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I KNOW.

I know a black man who votes democrat(I know several but I'm talking about a specific guy) who was going off about Republicans "racist" election security bill.

A few of us asked directly how anything in it is racist. He couldnt name anything. In fact he never looked at it.

So I'm the one who told him they are calling it racist because they think having a state ID is too much to expect from black people. He just stopped. Didnt respond. Was back to blowing dems The next day.

Battered wife syndrome.

They actually think black people struggle with ID. "These types of people" smdh.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I dont mean by class or sex or race. I mean people should have to attend some sort or free class to learn policies and pass a test and get a liscence to vote or something.

Because going from discrimination based on bullshit and swinging hard to the other extreme letting anyone 18 and over vote is also proving to be disastrous and people are voting for the party they feel like is better. And people are suffering because of it.

Like the inner city kids. We just got options to them and Democrats shat it away. It's just sick and sad. And look at how the country is now. News isnt news, its propaganda. Politicains and corporatists are bed buddies now so it's about manipulating the public to vote for the benefit of the elites, not regular people. And their voting base DEFENDS them. No accountability. But they foamed at the mouth over Trump no problem when the establishment told them too. And they wont admit that either, but it hurts their egos.

And egos are more important than people, you know? They only want the poor/working to have the crumbs their party tosses so the egomaniacs can feel good for supporting that. But if a guy they were told to hate is actually working to make lives better? They dont care, they gotta get rid of him.

Its fine for them School Choice is gone now and maybe they try getting democrats to do it. But it cant be a Republican. They can just suffer until a democrat adopts it. The whole world has to revolve around their feelings and I hope like hell I'm far from the only one fed up.

We could even end the propaganda warfare of corporate media and partisan politics if people were only allowed to vote after showing they understand the policies. Because as it is NOW they are destroying the country.

They dont even have control of the southern border right now. Women are being raped in prison. The Taliban is being recognized as a governing body with 80 billion dollars worth of our weapons and equipment. All because they embraced an irrational hatred of Trump.

Useful idiots. I just wish we could make them not so useful. They wont even have honest talks about real issues or policies. They just defend bad ones and attack us. It's like they dont realize we have to share a country.

Ever watch the Mike Dice interviews? Or even more recently the interviews done with college students who are voting to abolish the constitution?

makes me happy to know I don't have more than another 40 years TOPS on this earth. Seriously

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is probably why I am so much smarter than 98% of the US population if I am being modest with my numbers

I think TV has dumbed people down. I'd say more but I'm tired. I did a big photo shoot earlier.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s funny that they complain about the intelligence of voters when our votes aren’t even equivalent to ONE vote here. The electoral college makes it impossible for California to carry the weight it deserves considering we are thee largest state in the nation by residency not land.

United STATES dear. Not, United Peoples.

There is a difference which you should really compare with the word Federal if you are to properly have this conversation with anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Makes sense

Thanks GOP!

Okay, so if I'm understanding you correctly, and believe me you're not making it easy here, you are faulting the GOP for wanting to exercise a constitutional right in removing a failing ""hypocritical"" jerkoff from office via the same democratic process that got him there in the first place. And thus, your answer to money already wasted is - Nope, gonna keep the jerk off we all know is failing us in favor of someone who might actually have made a difference.

So, in your profound wisdom how would you have handled the obvious failings of this jackoff as you mentioned above? Promote him to Senior God of all things California with no term limits and demand he be very frugal with the afterparty dinner arraignments ?

I swear they just refuse to put any standards on their elected officials.

All they need to be is democrat.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You see, and I know most of my conservative brethren will disagree, this is why I actually have respect for rank breaking republicans like the RINOS and John Roberts of the world. I may not agree with them but at least they have enough integrity to vote with their beliefs and not drone the party line every fucking time

I may hate their vote but I do not hate how they got to their vote, necessarily

For instance, when, in Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lengthy career did you ever see her break the party line vs how often Kavanaugh & barret have done it?

THAT alone tells you there's more integrity on the right than there is on the left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think TV has dumbed people down. I'd say more but I'm tired. I did a big photo shoot earlier.

Media is actual socail engineering. You see the propaganda now EVERYWHERE. All through media and music I grew up on....its everywhere. The whole woke message.

And people are very busy, so they take in these messages and they never really sit with their convictions. It's been marketed to them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There is a difference which you should really compare with the word Federal if you are to properly have this conversation with anyone.

of course you agree with it… your side wouldn’t exist if you didn’t lol

I love how you point out every little bad thing Gavin has done while blatantly ignoring all the skeletons Larry has hiding in his closet. Intellects are far more objective typically… and less incline to blow sunshine up their own asses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You see, and I know most of my conservative brethren will disagree, this is why I actually have respect for rank breaking republicans like the RINOS and John Roberts of the world. I may not agree with them but at least they have enough integrity to vote with their beliefs and not drone the party line every fucking time

I may hate their vote but I do not hate how they got to their vote, necessarily

For instance, when, in Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lengthy career did you ever see her break the party line vs how often Kavanaugh & barret have done it?

THAT alone tells you there's more integrity on the right than there is on the left.

I've never counted myself Republican, or conservative really.

But....its pretty clear the establishment Republicans have aligned with the establishment and "wayward" Republicans are fighting for their people. The ones the establishment attacks.

It's good to see lol. The Republican party as it was needed to be fractured. After voting Obama in 2008 and that regret I registered independent from Democrat. I changed that to Republican in 2020.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I love how you point out every little bad thing Gavin has done while blatantly ignoring all the skeletons Larry has hiding in his closet. Intellects are far more objective typically… and less incline to blow sunshine up their own asses.

Okay, let's have that conversation then.

So tell me how would YOU go about ensuring states such as Wyoming and Vermont among several others have at least some say in Federal elections ?

I mean, you do realize that in a vote by popular majority States like California and New York would simply carry all the elections and therefore give candidates no reason to address the needs of smaller states such as those I listed above? Don't you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Media is actual socail engineering. You see the propaganda now EVERYWHERE. All through media and music I grew up on....its everywhere. The whole woke message.

And people are very busy, so they take in these messages and they never really sit with their convictions. It's been marketed to them.

And what is the woke message exactly?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, let's have that conversation then.

So tell me how would YOU go about ensuring states such as Wyoming and Vermont among several others have at least some say in Federal elections ?

I mean, you do realize that in a vote by popular majority States like California and New York would simply carry all the elections and therefore give candidates no reason to address the needs of smaller states such as those I listed above? Don't you?

I’ll explain this to you the same way I explained it to my tax man the first time I filed married/jointly. I put my name on the document first and he said it needs to be your husband. I pointed out that I made more money than my husband and asked who the government would actually recognize as the tax payer? He STFU.

The weight of our votes by state should be equivalent to what the state is paying in tax. That’s my logic here. You don’t have to agree with it because it doesn’t suit your political agenda… but who cares about buttfuck Wyoming or any of these other piddly states???!?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it is when you don’t judge people by the color of their skin and listen to rap music lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That whole anti racist doctrine that claims the foundation of America is racist. We have systemic racism. Police are racist and arrest or kill innocent black people. So on. The SJW tropes.

The fastest example I can think of is Madonnas Like a Prayer video. I just remember this being offensive to Catholics. But this is full blown woke shit.

All the anti America, anti police, anti Christian's, anti family shit. Shows for kids where there are either no parents or there are stupid parents.

We have been awash in messaging like this.

My grandmother actually called this out a long time ago. You know The Simpsons and Married with Children? She called them an attack on the father as head of the house and an attack on masculinity. And I see it now....but when she would point this out I would just say "Grandma is JUST a show, it's not real". I mean this is a woman who would say the devil was spiritually attacking her over things like losing her purse lol.

But now when I look at stuff I see it and I can see how its molded the culture war we have today.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

One small sample of the "woke message" is that a man can suddenly transform into a full woman as soon as his brain says so and this "transformation" entitles him to all of the privileges a biological female would normally enjoy

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One small sample of the "woke message" is that a man can suddenly transform into a full woman as soon as his brain says so and this "transformation" entitles him to all of the privileges a biological female would normally enjoy

Satan worshippers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Californians voting for more of Newscum like

FB-IMG-1631993890003.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What is a “privilege” we biological females enjoy?

besides bleeding for 3-7 days and not dying

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please stop being disingenuous as the recall had absolutely nothing to do with the electoral college, as you well know.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Massive privilege as any honest actor would admit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So you agree with biological men beating women to a pulp in an mma match?

Good to know