It's racist now to tell children to be mindful of the rules in a classroom now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

Something similar needs to be enacted for voting rights.

That is an excellent idea actually.
No but that would be considered RACIST by our modern mainstream media who works for the filthy democrats

and the saddest part is the dumb fucking blacks who actually go along with that idea. Not fucking realizing the dems are actually the real racists for holding them out to be some subhuman faction of society that cannot possibly be expected to answer simple questions regarding important issues the election is going to ultimately impact

it's like living in upside down world people are so stupid nowadays

yep. I wonder what made us so stupid? Seriously. Were you alive when TV used to close down at 10.30 pm?
No. Didn't even know that ever happened

then again, I watch about ZERO tv every month. Been that way for over 30 years.

Which is probably why I am so much smarter than 98% of the US population if I am being modest with my numbers

I think TV has dumbed people down. I'd say more but I'm tired. I did a big photo shoot earlier.

Media is actual socail engineering. You see the propaganda now EVERYWHERE. All through media and music I grew up on....its everywhere. The whole woke message.

And people are very busy, so they take in these messages and they never really sit with their convictions. It's been marketed to them.

And what is the woke message exactly?
One small sample of the "woke message" is that a man can suddenly transform into a full woman as soon as his brain says so and this "transformation" entitles him to all of the privileges a biological female would normally enjoy

What is a “privilege” we biological females enjoy?

besides bleeding for 3-7 days and not dying

So you agree with biological men beating women to a pulp in an mma match?

Good to know

Dont forget rapists, child predators and woman murderers can now tell a judge they identify as a woman, and get lighter sentences and sent to female prison where women are being assaulted and doing what they CAN to beg for help.

They were more worried about women in TX not being able to brutalize their own offspring past 6 weeks than they ever will be about women being FORCED to share prison cells with males. Or perverts exposing themselves to women and girls.

We just have to shut up and take it, take the abuse, or we are "transphobic"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So that predator worth an extensive record of sex abuse is being sent to a female prison. I wish I was kidding.

"
Notably absent from the Guardian’s most recent piece on Wi Spa, is the fact that Merager will be imprisoned with women who will have nowhere to run. In California, the Transgender Respect, Agency and Dignity Act allows prisoners who identify as ‘transgender, non-binary and intersex’ to be housed and searched in a manner ‘consistent with the incarcerated individual’s gender identity’. Were the Guardian serious about standing-up for those at the bottom of the pile, they would speak to the women now forced to share cells with sex offenders like Merager.

For all the Guardian’s handwringing about #metoo, when it comes to believing the women who complained about Merager’s crime, rather than “giving a voice to the powerless” they pretended his victims didn’t exist. Women like CubanaAngel are ideological inconveniences. Ultimately, the statement ‘if a person has a penis he’s a man’ is not a right-wing dog-whistle, its not even a political point, it is simply fact."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People who voted for these fucktards to pass bills that throw womens rights into the shitter have actively held down vulnerable women and girls for sexual assault.

All to validate a MANS feelings. They are foot soldiers of the patriarchy. Literally destroyed the very meaning of "woman" by reducing us to an identity. So now we no longer have womens sports or competitions.....and women are in danger of predators in every space that should be ours.

Just wait until this directly touches one of them who voted for it and dismiss it. THEN they will be outraged. But if it's just happening to OTHER women, they dont care.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

No but that would be considered RACIST by our modern mainstream media who works for the filthy democrats

and the saddest part is the dumb fucking blacks who actually go along with that idea. Not fucking realizing the dems are actually the real racists for holding them out to be some subhuman faction of society that cannot possibly be expected to answer simple questions regarding important issues the election is going to ultimately impact

yep. I wonder what made us so stupid? Seriously. Were you alive when TV used to close down at 10.30 pm?
No. Didn't even know that ever happened

then again, I watch about ZERO tv every month. Been that way for over 30 years.

Which is probably why I am so much smarter than 98% of the US population if I am being modest with my numbers

I think TV has dumbed people down. I'd say more but I'm tired. I did a big photo shoot earlier.

Media is actual socail engineering. You see the propaganda now EVERYWHERE. All through media and music I grew up on....its everywhere. The whole woke message.

And people are very busy, so they take in these messages and they never really sit with their convictions. It's been marketed to them.

And what is the woke message exactly?
One small sample of the "woke message" is that a man can suddenly transform into a full woman as soon as his brain says so and this "transformation" entitles him to all of the privileges a biological female would normally enjoy

What is a “privilege” we biological females enjoy?

besides bleeding for 3-7 days and not dying

So you agree with biological men beating women to a pulp in an mma match?

Good to know

save the drama for yo mama…

You know damn well as a former athlete that I don’t condone that shit for the obvious reasons that men are naturally physically stronger than women… and I’m stronger than most men, so.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well this thread has been derailed into a meltdown transphobic hysteria….

Like they haven’t been targeted enough. I mean seriously… if you would have just been respectful and addressed them as they were dressed there never would have been this push back… but NO0oOo00… Your right to be an asshole far outweighs their right to common courtesy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another solid reason to send your children to private school.

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

that doesn't sound fair by anyone's standards

Sending kids to private school should be a write off… but it’s not.

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.
So then you're for school choice

one wonders why in the world you would support democrat filth then

Correction, I don’t support anything that isn’t economically feasible. But I no longer have school aged children, so it’s not my issue.
Tell me what was not 'economically feasible" in throwing that bum Gavin out of office? By Sept 14 all the money that was gonna be spent was already spent so at that point it really came down to a future return on investment

The recall was a waste of money… I called it!

El Big Sexy called it too and he is Republican and racist AF. He claims he is not racist because he hates everyone equally, which I find to be hilarious since he is a minority.
He sounds like a normal human being.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like they haven’t been targeted enough. I mean seriously… if you would have just been respectful and addressed them as they were dressed there never would have been this push back… but NO0oOo00… Your right to be an asshole far outweighs their right to common courtesy.
Every tranny on the fukin planet should have their skull crushed while burning to death.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's just crazy how these libs support biological men beating up on women simply because they claim they are female

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's just crazy how these libs support biological men beating up on women simply because they claim they are female

The TV sets show the prettiest most amiable trannies so the public accept the condition as being a respectable one. If they showed guys looking like apes and thugs it would never have happenned.

Now the excuse they are using to gaslight children is they want to find the kids that might suicide over their gender dysphoria crisis. That is theexcuse they are using to get close to our children.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some American shithead is coming to Australia... he and his poofter partner have 2 daughters and they've got something to do with nail polish. I didn't catch his name.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's all about the blowback. And these people are too stupid and/or stubborn to admit their mistakes and make amends. Instead they become hysterical and make everything worse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all about the blowback. And these people are too stupid and/or stubborn to admit their mistakes and make amends. Instead they become hysterical and make everything worse.

So at some point we made a "mistake" and now all this bullshit is "blow back"?

Maybe you are thinking in stereotypes?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You people are so good at taking one instance of some BS and making it seem as if it's happening everywhere. Let's start posting videos about the behaviors of racist, sexist, and homophobic teachers in the classroom.

Meanwhile, one of flynn's yokel yeehaw brother cousins overdoes on some horse asshole cleaner he drank out of a boot in bumfucknowhereville because he's stupid, inbred and fucks @Flynn for a living because he thought it might cure COVID and all of the sudden Admin starts having nipple spasms & posts a thread about all trump supporters being that dumb and dyslexic

hypocrite much?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Of ourselves they are. So three out of control ghetto trash black women because violent after a 21 year old Asian woman asked them to show proof of covid vaccination as required under New York law. The ghetto trash then chimped out and beat the poor young girl simply for doing her job. Now the ghetto trash claim the restaurant is "racist" and singled the violent ghetto hippos just because they were black.

No matter how in the wrong these trash people are they have been trained to always cry "da racisms!" Oh, BLM says they will now "protest" (read: riot) at the restaurant and harass patrons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.

Yet you feel no obligation to vote for candidates who would improve public schools? Far from it. It seems you vote willingly and with full malice for the people who destroyed public schools in this state which used to have the best public schools in the country yet now are rated 49th out of 50.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You people are so good at taking one instance of some BS and making it seem as if it's happening everywhere. Let's start posting videos about the behaviors of racist, sexist, and homophobic teachers in the classroom.

It's been declared from time to time at least 10% of people are sociopathic. You know that means at least 10% of teachers, Drs, nurses, police, judges and politicians are sociopathic. It could even be higher.

I think all homosexuals are sociopaths... I'd rather be proven wrong than be duped.

why are you offended by what others believe on this issue? It's gullible not to err on the side of caution, not smart.

look up WAtoday, 20 9 2021, Baby sitter facing 200 child abuse charges...

because silly people like yourself have misguided trusting natures that is why sexual deviates thrive....

I don't trust anyone who aren't blood relations to me...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh I KNOW.

I know a black man who votes democrat(I know several but I'm talking about a specific guy) who was going off about Republicans "racist" election security bill.

A few of us asked directly how anything in it is racist. He couldnt name anything. In fact he never looked at it.

So I'm the one who told him they are calling it racist because they think having a state ID is too much to expect from black people. He just stopped. Didnt respond. Was back to blowing dems The next day.

Battered wife syndrome.

They actually think black people struggle with ID. "These types of people" smdh.

That video really does show just how ignorant and racist the left truly is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet you feel no obligation to vote for candidates who would improve public schools? Far from it. It seems you vote willingly and with full malice for the people who destroyed public schools in this state which used to have the best public schools in the country yet now are rated 49th out of 50.

Your definition of "improving public schools" and Murdock's are probably not the same.

CA schools are 49 now because of consistence budget cuts ever since Prop 13 passed. And don't argue with me unless you have some actual facts. I know what's going on in the CA ed system for real. You don't.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the moderate fence sitting centrists recognize how leftist Democrats are ignorant and live in an upside world who are just projecting their own crimes against on to other people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Of ourselves they are. So three out of control ghetto trash black women because violent after a 21 year old Asian woman asked them to show proof of covid vaccination as required under New York law. The ghetto trash then chimped out and beat the poor young girl simply for doing her job. Now the ghetto trash claim the restaurant is "racist" and singled the violent ghetto hippos just because they were black.

No matter how in the wrong these trash people are they have been trained to always cry "da racisms!" Oh, BLM says they will now "protest" (read: riot) at the restaurant and harass patrons.

Lying assed nigger bitches need strung up from a light pole by their heels!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your definition of "improving public schools" and Murdock's are probably not the same.

CA schools are 49 now because of consistence budget cuts ever since Prop 13 passed. And don't argue with me unless you have some actual facts. I know what's going on in the CA ed system for real. You don't.
So basically you're blaming a shitty school system on the capping of property tax. Because, you know, the highest income tax in the nation simply isn't enough

meanwhile, Florida has far better schools and consistently does better and has a maximum of 1% on property taxes and ZERO state income taxes

you fools might as well throw your money down the toilets in that shithole

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So basically you're blaming a shitty school system on the capping of property tax. Because, you know, the highest income tax in the nation simply isn't enough

meanwhile, Florida has far better schools and consistently does better and has a maximum of 1% on property taxes and ZERO state income taxes

you fools might as well throw your money down the toilets in that shithole
EXACTLY! Hell, my kids felt like they got a wage increase when they moved to Florida, just from not having their income taxed!!! If my son in law moved to Illinois, he'd pay more than $20,000 in state taxes!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You truly are an ignorant waste of space who has zero self awareness or understanding. Since the 1970's public education has, by law, get 50% of the state budget. All funds are equalized by local and county officials sending the money Sacramento and then sent back to local schools on an equalized basis of per student spending. So on a per student basis every school in the state gets the exact amount. Also as taxes in the state have continously gone up and up that also has meant school spending has almost continously gone up and up.

So where is the money going? Over head now eats up almost 50% of the funding where as in 1980 it made up about 8%. That is mostly due to massive increases in staffing outside of classrooms in administration, it goes to vastly enlarged pensions, benefits, and pay for the lazy, greedy, and incompetent union members. It also goes to vastly more expensive school buildings themselves which typically are inferior in size and level of equipment compared to the 1960's and 1970's but now are, by law, required to be built using union prevailing wage laws which are 5-10 times more expensive then usual. There are also millions upon millions of pages of regulations most of them useless at doing anything but further driving up costs.

In short, you are a truly stupid and ignorant person. Worse, you wrongly believe you know things but virtually a of it is factually wrong. It is well meaning but complete ignorant wastes of space like you which has caused the collapse of even basic education in this state. You took the best public education system in the world and turned it into a non-functioning system which fails in absolutely every way put political indoctrination and enriching union members who intentionally have destroyed public education. I would recommend you actually educate yourself with facts but I know you never will, aidsman is in the same boat, so the best we can hope for is that you die and thus stop fucking everything up out of your ignorance and incompetence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice under Jerry Brown education spending went up 66% between 2012 and 2019. There is more money than ever. Yet little of it is getting into classrooms as overhead, bloat, and politically motivated regulations eat up virtually all of it. Here is a pro-union, Democrats video which points out what I have said.

BTW test scores all went down despite the 66% increase in spending where funding was tilted towards non-whote students while white students got less. This law was a bad one as it allowed unions to enrich themselves and actually decrease resources to students.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good video about from first to worst. Luckily, California is no longer the worst, just second worst. We now narrowly beat Mississippi.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

because silly people like yourself have misguided trusting natures that is why sexual deviates thrive....

THIS. They literally opened up womens spaces and prisons to MEN who "identify" as women.

So let other women get raped, assaulted. They wont care until it happens to them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You truly are an ignorant waste of space who has zero self awareness or understanding. Since the 1970's public education has, by law, get 50% of the state budget. All funds are equalized by local and county officials sending the money Sacramento and then sent back to local schools on an equalized basis of per student spending. So on a per student basis every school in the state gets the exact amount. Also as taxes in the state have continously gone up and up that also has meant school spending has almost continously gone up and up.

So where is the money going? Over head now eats up almost 50% of the funding where as in 1980 it made up about 8%. That is mostly due to massive increases in staffing outside of classrooms in administration, it goes to vastly enlarged pensions, benefits, and pay for the lazy, greedy, and incompetent union members. It also goes to vastly more expensive school buildings themselves which typically are inferior in size and level of equipment compared to the 1960's and 1970's but now are, by law, required to be built using union prevailing wage laws which are 5-10 times more expensive then usual. There are also millions upon millions of pages of regulations most of them useless at doing anything but further driving up costs.

In short, you are a truly stupid and ignorant person. Worse, you wrongly believe you know things but virtually a of it is factually wrong. It is well meaning but complete ignorant wastes of space like you which has caused the collapse of even basic education in this state. You took the best public education system in the world and turned it into a non-functioning system which fails in absolutely every way put political indoctrination and enriching union members who intentionally have destroyed public education. I would recommend you actually educate yourself with facts but I know you never will, aidsman is in the same boat, so the best we can hope for is that you die and thus stop fucking everything up out of your ignorance and incompetence.

At least kids are required to pass ethnic studies to graduate now tho.

That should help.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every decade since the 1970's we have had at least one and sometimes three big tax hikes specifically for schools. Funding has gone up and up and up at double digit percentages but costs went up much, much faster usually due to union demands (who completely control state politics) while massive illegal immigration as well as legal immigration has flooded the system with poorly prepared and low performing students.

Stop flooding the system and you will find more money per student. Just like if you kill the corrupt and evil unions who do nothing but steal and corrupt politics would also MASSIVELY improve things by restoring proper management.