It's racist now to tell children to be mindful of the rules in a classroom now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate they understand the policies.

So basically any registered democrat should be barred from voting until they can prove they've been cleared of all retardation.

I'm for that

Yes. Until they learn to get informed and stop marching to the entertainment news.

Unfortunately, that would be discriminating against stupid people. Democrats depend on stupid people.

How does a rust belt dweller fit in?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because I feel it puts an emphasis on taking them out of their communities.

So if they live in a ghetto with shit schools they should just be stuck there? That seems rather cold hearted.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, dear, have to jump in here.

"... taking them out of their communities ... "

Fuck their "communities!" Parents are free to school their own children wherever and however they choose.

The Teachers Unions can go fuck themselves and die in a ditch. They are owed nothing.

The real injustice is I have to pay my property taxes to pay for incompetent Democrat scum that never taught any of my children anything that I didn't have to "unteach" them along the way.

You’re always free to chime in, Gurk….

I wanted my children in an environment set up for learning and that’s why mine went to a strict Catholic private school. They needed to maintain a C average or face expulsion. You also didn’t see the disrespect of teachers by students. The kids were there to LEARN.

Here is my explanation about the “community”:

I have a friend who went to Garfield HS in East Los Angeles. His grandparents and parents also went there. This is a community where they just don’t leave. That school is full of teachers who also attended that school. He went to IT and is now a 12th tier engineer with Boeing and lives in that area to this day. East LA needs more people like him.

I’m friends with people I’ve known since kindergarten because I went to school locally. The kids whose parents lived 3 zip codes away missed out on a lot. They might have friends in the area they grew up in, but you don’t create lifelong bonds being shuffled around.

Everyone thinks LA is so big… but it’s a spiderweb of generations upon generations of people who all know each other. I don’t run into anyone here who doesn’t know me or someone from my family. That’s how you BUILD a community.

If they study and work hard they can go to college and then back to their community. I prefer this to kids being bounced around in cars or on busses. Factor after school sports in and it’s just too much. Kids should be able to walk to school ffs

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Fuck their "communities!" Parents are free to school their own children wherever and however they choose.

The Teachers Unions can go fuck themselves and die in a ditch. They are owed nothing.

The real injustice is I have to pay my property taxes to pay for incompetent Democrat scum that never taught any of my children anything that I didn't have to "unteach" them along the way.

I wanted my children in an environment set up for learning and that’s why mine went to a strict Catholic private school. They needed to maintain a C average or face expulsion. You also didn’t see the disrespect of teachers by students. The kids were there to LEARN.

I have a friend who went to Garfield HS in East Los Angeles. His grandparents and parents also went there. This is a community where they just don’t leave. That school is full of teachers who also attended that school. He went to IT and is now a 12th tier engineer with Boeing and lives in that area to this day. East LA needs more people like him.

I’m friends with people I’ve known since kindergarten because I went to school locally. The kids whose parents lived 3 zip codes away missed out on a lot. They might have friends in the area they grew up in, but you don’t create lifelong bonds being shuffled around.

Everyone thinks LA is so big… but it’s a spiderweb of generations upon generations of people who all know each other. I don’t run into anyone here who doesn’t know me or someone from my family. That’s how you BUILD a community.

If they study and work hard they can go to college and then back to their community. I prefer this to kids being bounced around in cars or on busses. Factor after school sports in and it’s just too much. Kids should be able to walk to school ffs

So you sent your own kids to the nuns for their own good. That's what parents do. You were blessed that you were able to. That's the argument for school choice, where parents in those "communities" who are not as blessed as you have been lucky enough to be are given vouchers (tax rebates) to send their kids to better schools if they want to. These tax rebates would be deducted from the budgets of the local public schools that suck their money from taxation.

Believe me, after a few years the public schools would shape up right quick.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Another solid reason to send your children to private school.

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

that doesn't sound fair by anyone's standards

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So if they live in a ghetto with shit schools they should just be stuck there? That seems rather cold hearted.

It's horrible. Those kids are already disadvantaged. These inner schools can barely teach literacy.

This why the left and socail justice is a scam. Because when it comes to policies that WILL work, like ensuring inner city children have the same access to a good fundamental education, they dont even care. They actively vote against it.

It's easy to sit from a place of privilege over other people(especially poor ones stuck in the inner city) and throw away another mothers options for her children and assigning these kids to a future of gang banging, drug selling, the whole cycle of crime and poverty.

I'm still disgusted Biden fucked off School Choice and I think people who can just casually dismiss this should have to tell inner city mothers to keep their kids "in your own community".

If the kids had access to better schools and were able to get a foundational education, they are still living in their community and will grow up to improve it.

The left doesnt want real solutions. They dont truly want to help them at all. At the end of the day they are just sanctimonious classists who look down on others and they dont want those poor kids in suburban schools. But they love using minorities to call US racists to they can continue feeling superior while voting like shit.

They literally voted away a chance for children to get the same education as every other child NOT poor, voted away another parents option for a safe and better school for her kids. And I find that unforgivable and the very height of hypocrisy. Especailly considering the race cult the dems/progs are and how they tell these parents everyone else hates them, will take their benefits, are racists who will jim crow laws. Such irony there as well because not wanting black mothers to have access to better schools and telling them to stay in their own communities is pretty fucking racist. How is that not segregation?

Just another reason that people should have to demonstrate they understand policies before they vote for or against them. Because these people are voting the dumbest and worst reasons fueled by propaganda and you cant even reason with them.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove the inner city schools should be improved, not send kids to other places.

Why not DEMAND better inner schools? I don't get it.

If any of you ever read Mike Tyson's story, his early life was pretty much middle income then his mother's circumstances changed DRASTICALLY and they had to go to a rougher neighbourhood where then his mother became a broke alcoholic and he a petty criminal at the tender age of 8.

The government can't fix stupid. Everyone wants the government to solve their problems.

The government doesn't care about you, you're supposed to care about yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove the inner city schools should be improved, not send kids to other places.

Why not DEMAND better inner schools? I don't get it.

If any of you ever read Mike Tyson's story, his early life was pretty much middle income then his mother's circumstances changed DRASTICALLY and they had to go to a rougher neighbourhood where then his mother became a broke alcoholic and he a petty criminal at the tender age of 8.

The government can't fix stupid. Everyone wants the government to solve their problems.

The government doesn't care about you, you're supposed to care about yourself.

Well that's the point we are at. People have been fighting for better schools for over a decade.

So letting parents chose other schools and having that money go towards the school they choose will pressure those schools to make the improvements.

As it is now, they get their money and dont do fuck all. It's been a problem for a very long time and meanwhile these kids are suffering because they are not getting a proper education. Detroit they dont even help the children become literate.

And it feeds the whole cycle of poverty and crime. Yeah it would be awesome if the damn schools improved, but they wont. So this is a much needed next step.

If parents can opt for better schools, that money goes on vouchers and the school they chose gets it. Democrats and the damn teachers unions dont want that. I'm sure they are profiting off the backs of the community they cheat.

The schools would shape up if they had to actually earn that money. Believe me people have been fighting for years. That's why School Choice is SO important.

You are right, the government CANT fix anything. So they should let the parent pick another school and let those tax dollars go there. That's all they need to do. Get out of the way and let the people redirect their taxes towards a school that actually cares enough to teach.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's pretty sad really.

kids may as well stay home and be home schooled.

Yeah. But that's a luxury now because families usually need 2 incomes. Since policies are also driving up costs of everything as well. Even grocery prices are going up.

So these low income children have mothers or care givers that have to work, and often work more than one job(unless they have benefits they rely on like section 8 where they HAVE to stay at or below poverty level.

There is this whole aware area just above poverty level, where you make just enough to hold down all your basic expenses but it's very tight but you also do not qualify for help. This is how people end up dependent on the system, and how the system perpetuates poverty. Penalizing advancement. If we could "wean" these moms off the system, incentive advancement. To the state they are just a case number. This is a whole other convo lol

My point is, they have to work. And they dont have the resources to home school. Especailly ones who didnt make it through themselves because they are stuck in the same shitty low income inner city with the same shit schools their children are now stuck with again.

They want our tax dollars but they dont do fuck all with it to improve lives. If just let these kids attend a better school, they would have more opportunities as they grow up. We could make a meaningful difference for those communities JUST by getting a proper education to those kids. We could break more of that whole poverty/crime cycle. We could pressure those schools to up their game.

A proper foundational education is really the key to lowering the crime rate and breaking cycles of poverty.

And if these people who are consistently voting against every fucking thing people try to pass that would actually DO something positive to build stronger communities actually gave a REAL fuck(because they clearly do not) we would be much farther along solving these problems.

They just keep voting like shit and then complaining about the results of their votes blaming other parties. Democrats NEED the poverty and crime and to smear the other side in order to get votes. They create the problems,, promise to solve them, they never do shit for the people, and the blame the other party. And since their voting based never checks the bills, or policies, never demands accountability from elected officials ......its just the same shit over and over.

I really wish voting was a privilege only for those who take the time to understand how the government works and what they are actually voting for.

AND not list any party. No more "D" or "R". Just plain policy. The blue no matter who assholes just vote out of irrational hatred.

You see the manipulative bullshit they spew over mask and vaccine mandates? And they justify them by saying if you dont wear a mask or get a vaccine you are harming the public? Like if our choices hurt other people trope? Well it's a damn shame they dont seem to care about harming others with the total shit they vote for. They take no responsibility at all.

Admin didn't even know what School Choice was and he called it segregation. When in reality taking away school choice is actual segregation.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Which is why so many of use who support school choice supported Larry Elder. It is a shame you voted to deny access to private schools for so many.

Because I don’t support it. I believe children should be able to go to either the public school their parents pay property tax for or their parents have the option to pay for private.
When I lived in long Island I payed nearly 8,000.00 of my property tax per year as a School tax. If I could prove my children were not in the country provided school system why should I continue paying the 8,000.00 to them plus an addtional 24,000.00 to the private school.

Sending kids to private school should be a write off… but it’s not.

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I wouldn’t jeopardize their education tho. I sacrificed lavish vacations and luxury items so they weren’t exposed to public schools.
So then you're for school choice

one wonders why in the world you would support democrat filth then

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So you sent your own kids to the nuns for their own good. That's what parents do. You were blessed that you were able to. That's the argument for school choice, where parents in those "communities" who are not as blessed as you have been lucky enough to be are given vouchers (tax rebates) to send their kids to better schools if they want to. These tax rebates would be deducted from the budgets of the local public schools that suck their money from taxation.

Believe me, after a few years the public schools would shape up right quick.

When my father was in school it was ran by the nuns… when I was in school we only had a couple of the old battle axes left, but Sister Mary Dennis recognized our last name and remembered my father and all his demonic brothers… she HATED me and I had never been in trouble lol

I’m not sure if I agree tho about the schools “shaping up”… my friends who teach inner city and are bilingual make way more $$$ than the ones who teach private and are required to do community service and attend mass, etc. It’s the parents’ fault the “hood” schools suck. People who were not raised to value education just don’t get it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Correction, I don’t support anything that isn’t economically feasible. But I no longer have school aged children, so it’s not my issue.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Correction, I don’t support anything that isn’t economically feasible. But I no longer have school aged children, so it’s not my issue.
Tell me what was not 'economically feasible" in throwing that bum Gavin out of office? By Sept 14 all the money that was gonna be spent was already spent so at that point it really came down to a future return on investment

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell me what was not 'economically feasible" in throwing that bum Gavin out of office? By Sept 14 all the money that was gonna be spent was already spent so at that point it really came down to a future return on investment

The recall was a waste of money… I called it!

El Big Sexy called it too and he is Republican and racist AF. He claims he is not racist because he hates everyone equally, which I find to be hilarious since he is a minority.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

El Big Sexy called it too and he is Republican and racist AF. He claims he is not racist because he hates everyone equally, which I find to be hilarious since he is a minority.
It certainly was a waste of money when the net result at the end was 0 positive change

In fact, I'd argue that your change will tip to the negative side now that Gavin is emboldened with the idea that he cannot be taken down.

If you were truly worried about a wasteful expenditure simple logic would dictate you vote for anyone but the guy you actually voted for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CA had a chance and blew it. Basically because they are so easily manipulated by propaganda that they would call Larry Elder "the black face of white supremacy"

Democrat/prog voters have battered wife syndrome. Democrats have been economically shitting on CA for years and pretty soon it will only be homeless bums and wealthy.

Think about this. Even IF the other candidate really was a racist .. .. that's STILL preferable over Democrats. ALL that should matter is policy. CA just loves their actors and elites, I guess. They'll let their state become a 3rd world before trying another party. And no....Arnold is NOT a Republican. No party is more wasteful than democrats/leftists. They are going to lose all their businesses. Allowing theft up to 950 dollars, wasting all those tax dollars not up keeping forests. Letting men say "hey I'm a woman" and get access to womens everything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CA had a chance and blew it. Basically because they are so easily manipulated by propaganda that they would call Larry Elder "the black face of white supremacy"

Democrat/prog voters have battered wife syndrome. Democrats have been economically shitting on CA for years and pretty soon it will only be homeless bums and wealthy.

Think about this. Even IF the other candidate really was a racist .. .. that's STILL preferable over Democrats. ALL that should matter is policy. CA just loves their actors and elites, I guess. They'll let their state become a 3rd world before trying another party. And no....Arnold is NOT a Republican.
you'd think they'd have learned by now that sexual abuse and racism are the only two arrows in the democrat quiver

When they pull one of those two out, or in Larry's case, both. you know it's time to vote for whomever it is they are launching at

ESPECIALLY when they cannot detail a SINGLE positive thing their candidate has done for you.

I support IQ passports when it comes to voting. I really do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think about this. Even IF the other candidate really was a racist .. .. that's STILL preferable over Democrats. ALL that should matter is policy. CA just loves their actors and elites, I guess. They'll let their state become a 3rd world before trying another party. And no....Arnold is NOT a Republican.
you'd think they'd have learned by now that sexual abuse and racism are the only two arrows in the democrat quiver

When they pull one of those two out, or in Larry's case, both. you know it's time to vote for whomever it is they are launching at

ESPECIALLY when they cannot detail a SINGLE positive thing their candidate has done for you.

I support IQ passports when it comes to voting. I really do

They refuse to inform themselves properly on policy and how government works.

People who left the left admit they always assumed if something was important the media(corporate media....left wing media) would report it and that they think this corporate media is objective, truthful, and only FOX is propaganda because its "right wing".

So they legit think CNN, NBC, so on is regular objective news and that if something is important enough they'll see it in media.

These shitbag establishment politicains know this. They know they are marketing to people dance right along and wont check or trust any other source.

They really have no idea about what the Trump administration did and they wont hear it, either.

They are stuck on the Democrat/progs and really think all the stupid shit they've been told about other parties.

If you gave them just lists of policies and bills....with honest and comprehensive break downs of what they actually do without listing any parties? These people would probably claim all the Trump ones as democrats and blame the democrat ones on Trump. And rip your face off after they found out.

They get PISSED. It's from being propagandized. It legit gets them shook when their propaganda manufactured views on dem/prog and Republican/libertarian is threatened. They dont WANT to see it as it is.

Whoever the corporate media and establishment is attacking is EXACTLY who you need to look at. They will jump on every bandwagon marketed to them. They want the abuse. Its battered wife syndrome.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It certainly was a waste of money when the net result at the end was 0 positive change

In fact, I'd argue that your change will tip to the negative side now that Gavin is emboldened with the idea that he cannot be taken down.

If you were truly worried about a wasteful expenditure simple logic would dictate you vote for anyone but the guy you actually voted for.

I have never voted and you know this. I took a political stance when I was 14 after my BFF and I came across the grave of an 18 yo soldier who was killed in Desert Storm while we were running 2 miles for soccer and cut through the LA National Cemetery. We were both in tears and it fucked me up for life tbh.

I already knew how corrupt our leaders were then and that they were using our military to secure the last natural resources on this planet. My honors government and history teacher at prep school was writing a book about how we caused the Vietnam war. Our government told us it was a patrol boat that was a couple of miles off their shore that was shot at that brought us in and it was actually a battle ship only a few hundred yards away. The higher I’ve gotten with my military affiliations in my life, the more I distrust our government. I’ve been penpals with a green beret whose father was killed at the bay of pigs for 5 years now. He works at the pentagon, so I’ll know if and when I need to worry. I have also promised you all here that I’ll let you know if/when that day comes.

California is going to remain a state full of people who do not want Christian ideologies being forced on us convoluting our politics or disrupting our freedoms. That is where our Republicans differ from what you see on your side of the continent. They are far more logical and concerned with not further empowering these ass fucks you want to take over since Donnie Dump lost. To you this is just about your side winning from where I stand tbh.

For the record… my parents and all my friends’ parents have supported THIS write off since the 80s when the cost of private education was going through the roof. No one would pass it. The GOP is only adding this now to aid in their play for power. Fuck that BS.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really wish voting was a privilege only for those who take the time to understand how the government works and what they are actually voting for.

In Europe in the 1800s only men 35 and over, who own land, could vote. We don't want to go down that path again.

I think in the USA people don't vote much. In my country it is a criminal offence not to vote and we get fined for not voting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When given a quote and asked who said it?

These guys said BIDENS racist quotes were from Trump lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

Something similar needs to be enacted for voting rights.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

In Europe in the 1800s only men 35 and over, who own land, could vote. We don't want to go down that path again.

I think in the USA people don't vote much. In my country it is a criminal offence not to vote and we get fined for not voting.

it doesn’t matter who we vote for…. these people are selected for us by the actual people in power here… some people are in denial about this and refuse to accept voter fraud for what it actually is lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I have never voted and you know this. I took a political stance when I was 14 after my BFF and I came across the grave of an 18 yo soldier who was killed in Desert Storm while we were running 2 miles for soccer and cut through the LA National Cemetery. We were both in tears and it fucked me up for life tbh.

I already knew how corrupt our leaders were then and that they were using our military to secure the last natural resources on this planet. My honors government and history teacher at prep school was writing a book about how we caused the Vietnam war. Our government told us it was a patrol boat that was a couple of miles off their shore that was shot at that brought us in and it was actually a battle ship only a few hundred yards away. The higher I’ve gotten with my military affiliations in my life, the more I distrust our government. I’ve been penpals with a green beret whose father was killed at the bay of pigs for 5 years now. He works at the pentagon, so I’ll know if and when I need to worry. I have also promised you all here that I’ll let you know if/when that day comes.

California is going to remain a state full of people who do not want Christian ideologies being forced on us convoluting our politics or disrupting our freedoms. That is where our Republicans differ from what you see on your side of the continent. They are far more logical and concerned with not further empowering these ass fucks you want to take over since Donnie Dump lost. To you this is just about your side winning from where I stand tbh.

For the record… my parents and all my friends’ parents have supported THIS write off since the 80s when the cost of private education was going through the roof. No one would pass it. The GOP is only adding this now to aid in their play for power. Fuck that BS.
So basically you want to stop republicans from taking your freedoms away out the front door, meanwhile the democrats got your TVs, coffee makers and stereo out the back door and are loading them into a truck as we speak

Makes sense

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when there was a series of questions about the U.S one would have to answer accurately to gain citizenship to the United States?

Something similar needs to be enacted for voting rights.

That is an excellent idea actually.