What are you doing this Weekend?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mostly celebrated my son's birthday.

He was happy with tonight. I made him what he wanted, fried salmon patties, and he loved them, along with scalloped taters and pinto beans. I also made him a chocolate pudding pie, like he use to love. He's not much of a "cake" person. Normally he likes ice cream cake. I stuck a candle in and played happy birthday on my fiddle lolol. He got a kick out of that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been wrapping my shitty pipes with heat tape. I did most of it over the summer but I should have finished it.

I fucking HATE...and I mean HATE....going under this fucking house. It is creepy. I feel shit crawling on me. I whine through the whole thing.
I though you have a man that can do that for you?
In any case you should let a couple of bug bombs off the day before you go under to kill any black windows hanging out - - - - -

I do. But he works and is in classes that are a few hours away... so he is there doing that for several days a week.

He will be here tomorrow and he will finish it.

We share a lot of the work, you know?

I usually go in with a can of bug spray lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

I usually go in with a can of bug spray lol.
[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to wear a respirator, we at BF can't afford to lose any posters - - - - - - - -

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Going to the farm show.
Eating funnel cake and all kinds of weird foods and looking at large farm equipment that I would never think about getting into

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I want to go to a movie theater. If someone sneezes I’ll actually leave in the middle of the plot though

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why? Omicron is just the flu especially if you are vaccinated. Everyone is going to get it and that is a good thing because then the problem goes away.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t do shit on the week ends. I save it for Monday through Friday.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well my ex step dad died yesterday and his son is here from OH.

He is on his way over here with his dads cat.

So I'm getting one of my nemesis's cat tonight. I've already found another rescuer to take this cat tomorrow

Poor thing. Shes not fixed....no shots...and according to my step brother its terrified.

And we have to fight over step dads penny collection like we said we would always do when step dad finally dropped dead lmao.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Why? Omicron is just the flu especially if you are vaccinated. Everyone is going to get it and that is a good thing because then the problem goes away.

Who the hell wants the flu, stupid?

I am just getting over this virus shit and at times though it was the end - I heard you can get it more than once ?
In any case will be selling my daughters car( 2015 Camry ) she just got a 350 Lexis - - - - - -

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I think what he meant is that covid is becoming just like the flu

I remember only the elderly had a recommendation of taking flu shots

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think what he meant is that covid is becoming just like the flu

I remember only the elderly had a recommendation of taking flu shots

Actually that's not completely true, it's always been promoted for those over 65 and children, though not infants under 6 mos of age

rI87NPE.jpg

Q10qWo9.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going to Leroy Merlin (kind of like Home Depot), which is a nightmare, and going to work on the house amanha.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He was happy with tonight. I made him what he wanted, fried salmon patties, and he loved them, along with scalloped taters and pinto beans. I also made him a chocolate pudding pie, like he use to love. He's not much of a "cake" person. Normally he likes ice cream cake. I stuck a candle in and played happy birthday on my fiddle lolol. He got a kick out of that.

What's yer recipe for salmon patties?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What's yer recipe for salmon patties?

I doubt you would like it, cause I use canned salmon lol.

But, Im a sucker for giving out a recipe when asked lol. Its the way my Mom made it, and its the way my wife's Mom made it. Both swore that you HAVE to use Double Q canned salmon.

I dont add onions anymore. And I also use more salmon than bread these days. Mom would use a lot of bread and make 1 can stretch. I would rather have more salmon. Damn can salmon done got expensive these days, but I use 2 cans. The only thing I hate about it, is ya gotta pick all the bones out. Once you figure out how to peel back the pieces, its not so bad. Just toss the bones back in the can, and the good bits into the bowl.

Chunk up some bread into small pieces, up to you on how much, but I use about 6-7 slices for the 2 cans I think. Where Mom would use half a loaf with one can lol.

Next, add in a couple eggs and a lil bit of milk. Stir all that up with your hand, dont be afraid of it, the bones was the worst and your past that part already lol.

Scoop some up in your hand, and make tight flat patties out of it, but not FLAT flat..... pretend you're making hamburger patties like grandma use to make. I usually get 6-8 patties out of it.

Cast iron pan time! Time to heat up some oil in it. When its hot enough, start frying them.

Seasoning... I've tried to cut some sodium out, but I use to use Cajun seasoning and garlic salt. Nowadays, I just dash on some garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and a lil black pepper. You'll know when to flip, only flip once, then season the other side too lightly.

Put them on a paper towel when you pull it out.

I like serving it up with some pinto beans and fried taters and onions. Maybe some cornbread.

One day I might use some fresh salmon, but I keep sticking to Mom's traditional lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Started Lord of the Rings yesterday. Today I continue my journey.