What Does Trump Love More - Commies or Lying?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeebus - the fucker pays more taxes to China than the US.
Why he loves the commies so much?

------- Why?

President Donald Trump and his allies have tried to paint the Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, as soft on China, in part by pointing to his son’s business dealings there.

Senate Republicans produced a report asserting, among other things, that Biden’s son Hunter “opened a bank account” with a Chinese businessman, part of what it said were his numerous connections to “foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe.”

But Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company.

And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Trump maintains a bank account, according to an analysis of the president’s tax records, which were obtained by The New York Times. The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump’s public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names. The identities of the financial institutions are not clear.

The Chinese account is controlled by Trump International
Hotels Management LLC, which the tax records show paid $188,561 in taxes in China while pursuing licensing deals there from 2013 to 2015.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Change the record bruh
It's what drove me away from you, are you really this one dimensional and BORING !!
WE git it TrumpF bad you no like ffs

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Change the record bruh
It's what drove me away from you, are you really this one dimensional and BORING !!
I couldn't be more please to have found ssSOMEthing to drive you away.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News
Fake News - the name given to Fox News 20 years ago when it became the incumbent government's propaganda outlet.

PS: how's that PizzaGate investigation going, retard?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News
Fake News - the name given to Fox News 20 years ago when it became the incumbent government's propaganda outlet.

You tell me, conspiracy theorist....
Well - I hear retards like you are still hot on the trail.
QAnon Awaaaay !

LoLz at Fruit.

People with extreme TDS shouldn't be calling OTHER people retards...

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News

QAnon Awaaaay !

LoLz at Fruit.

I agree - People with Trump Devotion Syndrome are the most retarded of all retards, retard.

Reactions: Q

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News

QAnon Awaaaay !

LoLz at Fruit.

I agree - People with Trump Devotion Syndrome are the most retarded of all retards, retard.

How did that whole Steele dossier/Russian collusion/Trump is the Cheetoh Antichrist thing work out for you....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just wait until David Duke makes a surprise appearance at the last minute and replaces Trump...

Then the Commie SJW's will REALLY have something to bitch and whine about. :LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News

QAnon Awaaaay !

LoLz at Fruit.

oh my was that ever a reach .. I'm embarassed for you (:

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
TDS thread; fake news
..Faux News

QAnon Awaaaay !

LoLz at Fruit.

oh my was that ever a reach .. I'm embarassed for you (:
..How can you deny Trump Devotion Syndrome even now, x?
. I have considered whether it is better
.to have found out through the Trump presidency
that nearly half of the American public is psychotic,
.thinking Trump a savior

.or to have remained in the bliss of thinking
Americans aren't half bad.

.Disturbing as it is
it is always better to know truth.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Change the record bruh
Even is you think it is boring, it are the facts.... Your opinion does not change facts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Change the record bruh
Even is you think it is boring, it are the facts.... Your opinion does not change facts
QASOJat.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Change the record bruh

Even if you respond you are still a RETARD, it are the FACT ! YOUR COMMENTING ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING only does MOARRR to cement that fact :rightON:

Retard

Q

Banned
Change the record bruh
QASOJat.gif
Thanks for admitting it, but it is not a surprise. Everyone knows already that you are a retard. But we still love you!

Q

Banned
Stop being a hurt word bloated fuck holigay
Did you consider ging into therapy? It might be worth the bucks and since you're Canadian it's probably even free (except that you pay for it in your taxes.....)

Q

Banned
Stop being a hurt word bloated fuck holigay
Did you consider ging into therapy? It might be worth the bucks and since you're Canadian it's probably even free (except that you pay for it in your taxes.....)
QASOJat.gif
I'll take that for a "yes".
Well, glas to hear that you are working on yourself! Because, frankly, the current you is just an asshole.

Lets hope the therapy starts to work soon! Good luck! Try to plan as many sessions as possible, you need it!