What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Just Postal 2. Problem is, all my Steam games are 32-bit, macOS is incrementally bailing on 32-bit compatibility, and of course devs aren't patching the macOS versions of their shit. So I can get through the game -- but only if I run it without Workshop content. Fuckers.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Still screwing around with Sims 4. I've been downloading and installing custom content lately and redecorating my houses.

DuBDTEz.jpg

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
GTA 3 on PC. Most aggressive gangs in any GTA game. Triads are annoying, mafia guys one-shot your car(and you can’t bail without stopping), and the cartel are cheap as fuck too. Trying for 100% completion, almost halfway there.
I started playing this recently as well. I couldn't get it to run for shit until I found some HD game patch. For some reason, without locking the game to 30FPS, driving is completely messed up. Can't E-Brake or drive in reverse properly. I'm sure there's a patch to fix that, but other than that, playing this game has been a blast from the past. Good luck on that 100%.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Yeah, I couldn’t reverse at all without capping it at 30 FPS, or maybe 60, don’t remember. Runs fine other than rhat. So much easier than on the PS2 when you couldn’t free-aim.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Haven’t touched GTA 3 in weeks. I have all hidden packages, all rampages, all stunt jumps, all import/export cars, and all special vehicle missions except the Paramedic one. Can’t beat it, gangs are too aggro. Pretty sure I fucked myself.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like the way those survival horror games give you top shelf weaponry but the flashlight is straight out of a dollar store.. Gotta whack it on your knee to get it going again when some thing is coming at you in the dark. :WaitWhat:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I play PC only

pretty much finished Witcher 3 plus all DLCs. What a long ass game. And I waited for it to be patched enough.

I'm going to finish Crysis 3 probably, that one been in my to-play list for years and I enjoyed the first 2 a lot

Maybe Metal Gear Solid V after, dunno

I've been unable to put up more than 2 hours of gaming daily lately.

Last games I played that made me lose sense of time were Subnautica and Surviving Mars

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Finally got WoW thanks to a friend.

So far so good other than frustration of not knowing the basics. I was able to figure out making my character choices but once it came to actual game play I was lost. I was going on basics I remembered from playing the OG games.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
be careful exploring RDR2s open world

Just finished this game and glad I missed that cabin.

That is a relief to learn it's not mandatory because after I saw that post, getting it went off my "to do" list lol. Although I've met my fate in the most gruesome and creative ways in video games that include being ground up, burned alive, beheaded and being frozen then shattered, I draw the line at a virtual ass rape.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now I'm still playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands but ordered a copy of the PS4 reboot Metro collection for PS4 that includes Last Light which I already played on the PS3 and 2033 which I haven't.

Playing it should get me in the spirit for Metro Exodus.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
be careful exploring RDR2s open world

Just finished this game and glad I missed that cabin.

That is a relief to learn it's not mandatory because after I saw that post, getting it went off my "to do" list lol. Although I've met my fate in the most gruesome and creative ways in video games that include being ground up, burned alive, beheaded and being frozen then shattered, I draw the line at a virtual ass rape.

Sure you do LMFAO