What items have you noticed have gone up by 20% or more?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously, even in high price California 7-11 has good high quality large coffee for $1. Why over pay? If you make your own it is around $0.10.

Personally, I prefer tea.
I have a couple of 7-11 stores on my way to work, but never thought about stopping there LOL.. Think it's just been a force of habit ...quick and convenient to go through the drive-thru at T. Hortons.

I was shocked because they will normally raise their prices in smaller increments.. like 10 cents every so often, BUT g'damn.. from 1.90 to 2.65 in less than a week?? Wow!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My Spaghettios went up again. Now they $1.27. Was .97 cents a few months ago.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I stock up canned food roo because, kids, and I have seen the same trend.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Protein powder spiked 50% from $49 to $75 in a 3 months.

Q2vv0dQ.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is going to get worse. The high gas prices aren't fully factored in yet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been watching some farm channels on YouTube lately and they are saying meat prices are going to go up and stay up for years. The price of feed for chickens, pigs, and cattle has more than tripled so many farmers have or will cull their herds down to the minimum they can. It will take years to rebuild those herds. For dairy farms it takes around five years to raise a new dairy cow and get it producing so dairy is also going to see price inflation.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been watching some farm channels on YouTube lately and they are saying meat prices are going to go up and stay up for years. The price of feed for chickens, pigs, and cattle has more than tripled so many farmers have or will cull their herds down to the minimum they can. It will take years to rebuild those herds. For dairy farms it takes around five years to raise a new dairy cow and get it producing so dairy is also going to see price inflation.
I read something about that recently too..

Food prices will get worse here because our federal government wants to restrict fertilizer use by thirty per cent by 2030 as part of their climate plan.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There shouldn’t be any doubt in anyones mimd, that the climate is changing. 5 years of drought in the west. Lots of rain and flooding in the south east. Clearly it’s changing. Even down here in Central America. We’ve had triple the rainfall, this rainy season. What’s more important, food prices, or doing something to save the planet?

Marz

Factory Bastard
Well food prices. Duh. I ain't gonna live forever as Bon Jovi would sing it. Why would I care about this planet when I'm dead? my family can look after themselves and care about it if they want to. I highly doubt it though. Except a couple very weird sisters who practically fall apart over this climate change shit. Sensitive fucking snowflakian cunts. How were all had the same parents I will never know.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I read something about that recently too..

Food prices will get worse here because our federal government wants to restrict fertilizer use by thirty per cent by 2030 as part of their climate plan.
climate plan = worldwide genocide

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There shouldn’t be any doubt in anyones mimd, that the climate is changing. 5 years of drought in the west. Lots of rain and flooding in the south east. Clearly it’s changing. Even down here in Central America. We’ve had triple the rainfall, this rainy season. What’s more important, food prices, or doing something to save the planet?

The question is how much we have/are affecting the climate change.

The Earth had heated and cooled many times before man was ever around...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The death and destruction is at many door steps as I post this. Maybe I just shouldn’t care, because it’s simply an Earths cycle?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The biggest problem is overpopulation and bad practices of the third world. We should really focus on curtailing the black, brown, and yellow populations.

Instead, we are importing them into countries like Canada where they can continue to reproduce at a ridiculous rate.

This is not politically correct to discuss out loud, but we all know it. Even the SJW leftists.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Instead, we are importing them into countries like Canada where they can continue to reproduce at a ridiculous rate.

This is not politically correct to discuss out loud, but we all know it. Even the SJW leftists.
I'm noticing more and more niggers around lately, where before there were none. We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now... It seems as if they're purposely airdropping niggers into the Whitest of regions.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And now abortion is illegal in a bunch of states. Makes tons of sense.