What Movie/Tv Show did you Watch today?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
1Nrito3.gif

What movie/television show did you watch today?

0atFM.gif

No xXx

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Damn Miss Harry a lot ^ Amazing cast and comedic timing by all throughout that show's run. Larroquette was always my fav though.

Binging on LivePD. Too lazy to search for something on Netflix right now.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
13 Reasons Why(episode 1-3)Good shit so far. Although its been many years, I can kinda relate to some of it.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
13 Reasons Why(episode 1-3)Good shit so far. Although its been many years, I can kinda relate to some of it.

Which season? I watched season one last year with my older twins, and will watch it with the younger ones next year (they're a little young for it just yet), and have just watched the entire season 2 last week, which I will watch again with my older two boys. It definitely makes some good points.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been watching the Vampire Diaries on netflix. I had watched the Originals but never really got into the other show, but I was bored the other week and started watching it, so I'm working my way through it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Which season? I watched season one last year with my older twins, and will watch it with the younger ones next year (they're a little young for it just yet), and have just watched the entire season 2 last week, which I will watch again with my older two boys. It definitely makes some good points.
Season 1. I don't usually believe "the hype" to any show nor do I listen to friends about their rave reviews on a particular show but this one has lived up to it in my opinion has me really intrigued in the characters and where its all headed. So I might start listening a little more to what people/friends have to say lol. Maybe.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

me and my brothers could def relate to this movie at different stages in our lives. Estevez and Sheffer def were exceptional here. drive the story home if a bit cliched onscreen, and extremely relatable to many in my family. really bittersweet.

9/10.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Season 1. I don't usually believe "the hype" to any show nor do I listen to friends about their rave reviews on a particular show but this one has lived up to it in my opinion has me really intrigued in the characters and where its all headed. So I might start listening a little more to what people/friends have to say lol. Maybe.

Don't listen to anyone. Watch it for yourself. Everyone has a different perspective of it. I'd be interested to hear yours once you watch it.

Personally, I think it's provocative, because it needs to be, in order to get people to face the reality that these things happen in all schools, and that all kids are both victims and perpetrators when it comes to bullying in school, and with the addition of social media to the mix, it's even more complex. No parent wants to see their child as a perpetrator, nor do they want them to be victims, so it makes it difficult for them to recognise the signs.

I know that a lot of people objected to the series, saying that it glorified suicide, but I thought that it showed the futility of suicide, that it doesn't solve the problem, or take away the hurt, it just shares it around to everyone else. It also shows that little meaningless actions, can have devastating consequences. There's some really confronting scenes in this series. Some a little too realistic. Be warned, they do actually show her death.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Don't listen to anyone. Watch it for yourself. Everyone has a different perspective of it. I'd be interested to hear yours once you watch it.

Personally, I think it's provocative, because it needs to be, in order to get people to face the reality that these things happen in all schools, and that all kids are both victims and perpetrators when it comes to bullying in school, and with the addition of social media to the mix, it's even more complex. No parent wants to see their child as a perpetrator, nor do they want them to be victims, so it makes it difficult for them to recognise the signs.

I know that a lot of people objected to the series, saying that it glorified suicide, but I thought that it showed the futility of suicide, that it doesn't solve the problem, or take away the hurt, it just shares it around to everyone else. It also shows that little meaningless actions, can have devastating consequences. There's some really confronting scenes in this series. Some a little too realistic. Be warned, they do actually show her death.
Thanks for the warning. I will definitely let you and anyone else know that might be interested in what I think/thought of it right here.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Not today(I don't waste my day's watching TV)but tonight will be watching the NBA and NHL game's and then Into The Badland's and if still awake>>><<<

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Taking a break from the vampires, and watching The Hitman's Bodyguard, tonight.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I finished the last season of Vampire Diaries and have switched pace and genre. I watched the movie American Assassin. And have started watching Billions. It looks intriguing, based on the first episode, anyway.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I finished all three seasons of Billions. Now can't wait to see what season four has in store. I really enjoyed this series.

Tonight, for a change of pace, I've been watching season three of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, which just dropped on Netflix in Australia.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished Season 6 of AHS. I think Murder House, Freaks and Coven were my favorites. Looking forward to Season 7. I generally wait until I can watch episodes back to back.