What's for Dinner Tonight?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Chicken schnitzel with a pepper sauce, leafy salad with French dressing and spuds in their jackets with a a dollop of butter garnished with finely chopped parsley. A glass of Rosé.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Chicken schnitzel with a pepper sauce, leafy salad with French dressing and spuds in their jackets with a a dollop of butter garnished with finely chopped parsley. A glass of Rosé.

Have you seen how Caskur puts butter on jackets? Fucking drowns them. For me less is more I like the taste of jacket spud.

spag Bol tonight.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Have you seen how Caskur puts butter on jackets? Fucking drowns them. For me less is more I like the taste of jacket spud.

spag Bol tonight.
No I haven’t…but I tend to do the same, especially with corn on the cob. There’s this salt seasoning that I also love from South Africa called Aromat. You should be able to get it in the International section of most supermarkets.
It’s the bomb…keep a look out for it!

images

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
No I haven’t…but I tend to do the same, especially with corn on the cob. There’s this salt seasoning that I also love from South Africa called Aromat. You should be able to get it in the International section of most supermarkets.
It’s the bomb…keep a look out for it!

images
will look out for it, think its called chicken salt.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Homemade shepherd's pie of sorts. Hopefully I don't kill myself with my own concoction