What's for Dinner Tonight?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Pork Chops - pesto noodles and a salad - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
an order of fried Calamari w/ tomato sauce on the side , half a turkey and cheese , roasted peppers sandwich .....diet cherry pepsi.....
calamari-feature.jpg
resize

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yeah and best Calamari I ever had was at "Little Joe's" in North Beach, SF - - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had some salad with chopped chicken on it. Olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. I ate a turkey, bacon, and avocado lettuce wrap for lunch. I wanted to fast today but had shit to do so I decided it wasn't going to be a fast day. Breakfast was coffee with half a teaspoonof cinnamon and a stash of coconut oil.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Chili ~ Throw everything but the kitchen sink in there. Its delicious. Hot but not ridiculously so. Farts are pretty profound already. Solid(not so solid)shitting tomorrow. Life is beautiful.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm no expert on the whole vegan thing, but doesn't having vegan cheese on a bacon burger kind of defeat the object?

"Beyond Burger" not hint enough for you, Einstein?

So it's some veggie joint...

I do apologise, my psychic powers don't seem to be working today.

Besides, isn't the existence of such an establishment sacrilege for a humongous heifer like you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm no expert on the whole vegan thing, but doesn't having vegan cheese on a bacon burger kind of defeat the object?

"Beyond Burger" not hint enough for you, Einstein?

So it's some veggie joint...

I do apologise, my psychic powers don't seem to be working today.

Besides, isn't the existence of such an establishment sacrilege for a humongous heifer like you?

I'm not a heifer, but you're clearly stupid. You don't need psychic powers to figure things out. You need two things that you don't have: reason and self-driven curiosity.

This is why you're a failure, Aryan. You don't reason things out on your own. "I bet 'beond burger' means that it's something different than a regular 'burger'. I'll GOOGLE it and find out."

If you had a mind that can reason on its own, you would have guessed it's a vegan product. If you had enough drive to want to understand things, you'd research it yourself. But, low iq people like you want to be spoon fed. That's why you've fallen victim to other chuckleheads and believe you're superior.

You can't even figure out a burger and you want to believe you are on top of the food chain. You're a sad, sad joke of a human being.