What's for Dinner Tonight?

Some uncooked freshly made Italian bakery store raviolis and I’m making the marinara, with a veggie salad
 
Pastitsio

ayhb4i5a.webp
 
So I guess my main course was not in danger of being eaten by the resident glutton sow....

But would my dessert have been safe?

qQ5JfOt.jpg
 
Trying out that new stuffed crust Dominos pizza with pepperoni and onions. Pretty damn good.

Dominos is not pizza, just saying...as I post this, I look pretty stupid as I ordered Dominos last night. Large hand made crust with ham, mushrooms, and black olives.

I hate Dominos, love it at the same time.

If you're into shitty pizza, Little Ceasars has an online special. For $5.99 you can get a large 3 topping pizza. I mean that's a great price, even their Hot n' Readys are more than that.
 
Dominos is not pizza, just saying...as I post this, I look pretty stupid as I ordered Dominos last night. Large hand made crust with ham, mushrooms, and black olives.

I hate Dominos, love it at the same time.

If you're into shitty pizza, Little Ceasars has an online special. For $5.99 you can get a large 3 topping pizza. I mean that's a great price, even their Hot n' Readys are more than that.
Yeah, I occasionally get Caesars, but I was curious about the new Dominos.
 
You probably made a good choice. Though I haven't had the parm stuffed crust from Dominos, you're the 4th person I've talked to, who has said positive things about it.
Give it a shot. If you have already tried both Pizza Hut and Papa John's stuffed crust, then I don't think you'll be disappointed. Yes, Domino's was late to the party, but they caught up with the other two.