What's on your bucket list?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die that may include things like swimming with whales, visit an exotic place, African safari, even things you might want to do but probably won't, like climb Mt. Everest.

I'll start with this one, although it's late on my list since it might kill me and prevent me from checking off the safer ones.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Definitely the Louvre ….. I have to see the "Winged Victory of Samothrace" in person.. I MUST :D

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I have done everything on my list - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bungee-jump.gif

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But of course you do LOL I wish to invent bullshit ear plugs so I can become immune to the shit that fahgott spouts, thus easing pressure from the mega eyerolls induced by his fuckery

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Decided to add something new and to ram my cock in Nancy Pelosi's mouth till she is dead,fucking old cunt should be in a mental hospital - - - - -!

BBRLZ8G.jpg

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I have tons of things I want to do before I die but not to make it too long. Here are a few things on my bucket list.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Fat people can't do any of those things like # 3,ain't no space ship with a big enough door for your fat ass to get in- - - - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Fat people can't do any of those things like # 3,ain't no space ship with a big enough door for your fat ass to get in- - - - - - - - -

I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="bahumbas555,

I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.[/QUOTE]

I was 250 lbs 2 years ago and now a trim 180 lbs and eat as much as I want except no booze,pasta or bread,so give it a try and you mite live a lot longer- - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
[QUOTE="bahumbas555,

I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.

I was 250 lbs 2 years ago and now a trim 180 lbs and eat as much as I want except no booze,pasta or bread,so give it a try and you mite live a lot longer- - - - - - -[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up TheHaze. I am still trying to figure out the part where I can eat as much as I want. I have tried a lot of things like eating only 1 meal a day. Jumping rope and doing pushups twice a day. Drinking a lot of water so I would be full faster. My weight hasn't changed much. Maybe I might have to skip the rice.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think I have been there. It looks a lot like sky tower in Auckland, NZ. Tallest building in the southern hemisphere, if I remember right that platform is 330m off the ground. Wifey and I walked around that thing a couple times, although no amount of money could talk me into jumping off that thing. Fuck that!

Wifey was gonna try to jump (I told her she was crazy) but chickened out when she was actually standing on the platform. I waited at the bottom for an hour watching people jumping off saying, "Is that her?" before she finally came down and said "Nope!"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know the feeling cause i chickened out in vegas
its funny how things always look so much higher from the top than they did at the bottom lol

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I can see doing that if somebody made a bet with you other wise no reason to due it and sure it's not cheap !

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I want to go to Paris and scream out from the top of Eiffel Tower.
Camels to Pymaids
Shake hands and have lunch with the first Female President
Men judged and enslaved like Gladiator movie
great job with Cisco

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Sharona, post: 32180, member:
great job with Cisco[/QUOTE]

Here you go and never would have guess you liking Mexican food- - - - - -

OP
OP
Scott

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want to hike AT and preferably before I retire. More the merrier, but who has all that free time to commit so at a minimum I think my dog could be persuaded.

OP
OP
Scott

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to camp for an overnight in this forest but only if I won the lottery to foot the bill. And not alone.