What's the last thing you purchased?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
$8.49/LB here. That's a decent price for beef but most people don't notice it or know what to do with it.
I picked up a 2pd tri tip yesterday @$10.95/pd I just put a dry rub on it for overnight I’ll slow roast it tomorrow, since it’s my day off.

eta, I hope I am able to sleep tonight the recipe I based this ad hoc adventure called for dried marjoram, when I made my store run I forgot to grab some... I adapted and modified by choosing a dash of tarragon and tomorrow when I add the cup of Vin rouge for the final 4 hours of marinade' I'll squeeze in some limon

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Prowler this is one of my last purchases from the local record store. $10.

shaft.jpg

Weird double album. One record is Side 1 and Side 4. The other record is Side 2 and Side 3.
That's cuz back in those days they used to stack 2 LPs on top of each other through the center hole about 3" off the platter inserted into a narrow metal spindle about 3" high in the turntable.

x18y8g2hssz61.jpg

And after the 1st record finished a mechanism inside the spindle holding the LPs would drop the next one where the 2nd would fall on top of the 1st. So that's why side 1 and 2 are on separate LPs

Once you were done with sides 1 & 2, youd flip them over and 3 and 4would be stacked on top of each other & it would follow that sequence.

Anyway that was a good record @Scooter

One of my favorite songs on there was Soulsville

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@The Prowler this is one of my last purchases from the local record store. $10.

Weird double album. One record is Side 1 and Side 4. The other record is Side 2 and Side 3.
Kid's today...You put both discs on the spindle and listen to sides 1 & 2, flip the discs and hear sides 3, 4

MLcRyag.png

UpfmD89.png