Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sooo Goood..

I came back for seconds..first time I had em they were smalls.. Sold out in under an hour..

Super Quad and one of the best smokes of the year

Khalifa Mints..AKA.. Baby Yoda..

And @rancidmilko story is Wiz Khalifa took one puff of this and said this is Baby Yoda hence the name

Yes the prices is wack for an ounce but I cant wait

MEQGVB_o.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sooo Goood..

I came back for seconds..first time I had em they were smalls.. Sold out in under an hour..

And @rancidmilko story is Wiz Khalifa took one puff of this and said this is Baby Yoda hence the name

MEQGVB_o.jpg
Is the weed included?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sooo Goood..

MEQGVB_o.jpg
Is the weed included?

Better be..lol..

Yes these jars are promos for Headwaters new harvest..

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I imagine it must be fucking awesome to go inside a store and buy a bunch of different strains to try them out to pick the one you like best

Over here I had to take matters into my own hands and develop my own lineages

I got one that I used as stock to breed with other males and I got some pretty good stuff

These days I roll a small joint and take only a few hits, smoke it in 2 or 3 seessions

I don't enjoy getting too wasted, I prefer just a bit of an "attitude adjustment".

Only before going to bed I smoke a whole joint at once

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's a bit of work, but I have to admit, having your own dispensary at home is fucking awesome LOL

yummy.png

Do you know what the strain is mr brazoo I mean even if its an indica or sativa ..

Seems like a crap shoot not to know what effects that crops strain appeals to you so much ..

But if you got a winner why not impregnate cant just smoke the same thing all the time cuz youll just build immunity..

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a bit of work, but I have to admit, having your own dispensary at home is fucking awesome LOL

yummy.png

Do you know what the strain is mr brazoo I mean even if its an indica or sativa ..

Seems like a crap shoot not to know what effects that crops strain appeals to you so much ..

But if you got a winner why not impregnate cant just smoke the same thing all the time cuz youll just build immunity..

I'd say those are hybrids, with 70% sativa 30% indica

I started with Master Kush, Super Skunk and Aurora Indica. I had more varieties, but I didn't get to cultivate many, I didn't put the seeds in the fridge and I had some problems, they became week, so my roster came from pretty much those three types, all from Nirvana. I didn't have the luxury of choosing a seed bank by quality, I had to check around which one was safer and stealthier. Nirvana had a pretty neat type of packaging and their stuff wasn't tracked, which sped up the process a lot and made it a lot safer.

But I enjoyed none of those, at least not in the long term.

So I did the breeding, some of the stuff was better, others not so much. I also had a variety of cheese here, seed from a piece of decent brick weed. I suspect the one that became my favorite had this cheese as mother.

Some weed is just not good, paranoia, too much couch lock, headaches or they simply don't get you high or the high goes away too quickly. Some taste like shit LOL

So when this one (I named it #8) came around, I became pretty excited and bred it. From this lineage came 3 I kept at first. #8, one that was a bit like a diesel and another one that had fluffy buds that were sweet, kinda of a yellow, very sticky stuff.

I used to had some sort of cramps in the morning, starting at least 10 years ago and I never knew what they were. After I started growing, they became a bit more frequent, sometimes once a month. When I started smoking these three, they started becoming worse and then one time I spent a good 12 hours with the worst cramps and sickness I ever had and nothing would make it go away and I had some sort with relief with hot baths.

I was convinced it was related to weed and then I stumbled on CHS (cannabis Hyperemesis syndrome) and I knew instantly that's what was happening. They recommended some sort of pepper ointment to relieve the whole thing, but said quitting weed was the only sure way to get rid of it. I thought about quitting weed for good, I never want to go thru that painful hell again. At this point I had lost the sweet stick weed and I was smoking only #8 and the diesel. And I started noticing that when I stayed away from the diesel, the abdominal discomfort went away. So I started smoking only #8 and eureka, never had any of that shit again.

So I smoked pretty much only that strain for I'd say more than a year and I never got tired of it, since it made me feel pretty good. It gives me the munchies, but not too much and the couch lock is there, but it's not too bad. But it still would make me feel a bit tired in the morning so with the pandemic, I started the breeding again, using #8 as mother. I got the other seeds from the plant from where #8 came and bred them. So right now I still have the clones from #8 (I have been cloning this plant for almost 4 years now, I believe) and some that are even better, since the couch lock is gone and I've been feeling less groggy in the morning.

I'm in the process of stabilizing #8's seeds (that's a strain I wanna keep just the way the original plant), one more cycle of interbreeding should yield all seed pretty much similar to the original. Right now I have a bunch of F3s from #8 in mid-to-end of flowering and most of them are looking and smelling a lot like their mother.

But I noticed a LOT of good stuff in the seeds of F2 cycle, they're just as potent and tasty as #8, but less couch lock and less munchies too. The kind of weed you wanna have for daily use. And no abdominal discomfort so far.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

yummy.png

I started with Master Kush, Super Skunk and Aurora Indica. I had more varieties, but I didn't get to cultivate many, I didn't put the seeds in the fridge and I had some problems, they became week, so my roster came from pretty much those three types, all from Nirvana. I didn't have the luxury of choosing a seed bank by quality, I had to check around which one was safer and stealthier. Nirvana had a pretty neat type of packaging and their stuff wasn't tracked, which sped up the process a lot and made it a lot safer.

So I did the breeding, some of the stuff was better, others not so much. I also had a variety of cheese here, seed from a piece of decent brick weed. I suspect the one that became my favorite had this cheese as mother.

Some weed is just not good, paranoia, too much couch lock, headaches or they simply don't get you high or the high goes away too quickly. Some taste like shit LOL

So when this one (I named it #8) came around, I became pretty excited and bred it. From this lineage came 3 I kept at first. #8, one that was a bit like a diesel and another one that had fluffy buds that were sweet, kinda of a yellow, very sticky stuff.

I used to had some sort of cramps in the morning, starting at least 10 years ago and I never knew what they were. After I started growing, they became a bit more frequent, sometimes once a month. When I started smoking these three, they started becoming worse and then one time I spent a good 12 hours with the worst cramps and sickness I ever had and nothing would make it go away and I had some sort with relief with hot baths.

I was convinced it was related to weed and then I stumbled on CHS (cannabis Hyperemesis syndrome) and I knew instantly that's what was happening. They recommended some sort of pepper ointment to relieve the whole thing, but said quitting weed was the only sure way to get rid of it. I thought about quitting weed for good, I never want to go thru that painful hell again. At this point I had lost the sweet stick weed and I was smoking only #8 and the diesel. And I started noticing that when I stayed away from the diesel, the abdominal discomfort went away. So I started smoking only #8 and eureka, never had any of that shit again.

So I smoked pretty much only that strain for I'd say more than a year and I never got tired of it, since it made me feel pretty good. It gives me the munchies, but not too much and the couch lock is there, but it's not too bad. But it still would make me feel a bit tired in the morning so with the pandemic, I started the breeding again, using #8 as mother. I got the other seeds from the plant from where #8 came and bred them. So right now I still have the clones from #8 (I have been cloning this plant for almost 4 years now, I believe) and some that are even better, since the couch lock is gone and I've been feeling less groggy in the morning.

I'm in the process of stabilizing #8's seeds (that's a strain I wanna keep just the way the original plant), one more cycle of interbreeding should yield all seed pretty much similar to the original. Right now I have a bunch of F3s from #8 in mid-to-end of flowering and most of them are looking and smelling a lot like their mother.

But I noticed a LOT of good stuff in the seeds of F2 cycle, they're just as potent and tasty as #8, but less couch lock and less munchies too. The kind of weed you wanna have for daily use. And no abdominal discomfort so far.

Sorry I skimmed a bit ..Ive yet to throw my hat in the ring and start my own harvest.. Im still accuring knowledge but know a fair amount of growers in the community..

Im sure you could get some tips cuz weed should never react like that unless its edibles.. Im thinking your using chemicals to grow and thats a no no.... check your ph level and the fertilizer something is toxic .. did you at least flush it before the harvest to dillute the plant nutrients....

Have you checked into landrace strains pure indica or sativa with proper techniques will give you big yields since thats the climate it thrives best.. are you growing outdoors..I know you gotta work on the sly so Im pretty sure your not..

blah blah.. I know ..Im still kinda learning..

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

yummy.png

Sorry I skimmed a bit ..Ive yet to throw my hat in the ring and start my own harvest.. Im still accuring knowledge but know a fair amount of growers in the community..

Im sure you could get some tips cuz weed should never react like that unless its edibles.. Im thinking your using chemicals to grow and thats a no no.... check your ph level and the fertilizer something is toxic .. did you at least flush it before the harvest to dillute the plant nutrients....

Have you checked into landrace strains pure indica or sativa with proper techniques will give you big yields since thats the climate it thrives best.. are you growing outdoors..I know you gotta work on the sly so Im pretty sure your not..

blah blah.. I know ..Im still kinda learning..
My stuff is all organic

I don't do edibles, but I used to smoke a lot back then too

But I'm pretty sure by now it was the strain. Something not right with that diesel

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But I'm pretty sure by now it was the strain. Something not right with that diesel

I’ve had Sour Diesel. It’s a bit too much for me. No ill effects, though. I was given a bud recently and it was nice. And I was told that I could get more but I passed.

* last thing I purchased : Four Roses Small Batch bourbon and the BIG bottle of Hornitos tequila.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Groceries... they fucked up my delivery but instead of the wrong things, they gave me an additional 2 dozen eggs, a kilo of mince, and a packet of fresh parmesan cheese.

Eggs were those super expensive 7 bucks a dozen free range ones, which I never buy because modern dinosaurs SHOULD be caged and tortured...

Not a bad batch of freebies... 35 bucks worth of free food. I'll cook it!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve hit every Cannabis outlet in Sonoma county. Still the strongest strains are those grown by individuals for personal use. Cheaper too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Groceries... they fucked up my delivery but instead of the wrong things, they gave me an additional 2 dozen eggs, a kilo of mince, and a packet of fresh parmesan cheese.

Eggs were those super expensive 7 bucks a dozen free range ones, which I never buy because modern dinosaurs SHOULD be caged and tortured...

Last thing I bought was groceries as well.

Our local Farmers Market will be opening this week and I cannot wait to check it out.

That's insane for free range eggs. I'll spend 2.63 for a dozen of the free range brown eggs and that's pricey compared to regular slave eggs at .98 cents a dozen.

But the free range are larger and they taste better and bake better. Or my bias says they do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Our local Farmers Market will be opening this week and I cannot wait to check it out.

That's insane for free range eggs. I'll spend 2.63 for a dozen of the free range brown eggs and that's pricey compared to regular slave eggs at .98 cents a dozen.

But the free range are larger and they taste better and bake better. Or my bias says they do.

12 Generic branded slave eggs are around 3.00 USD here... people like to virtue signal with their eggs here.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Today was a holiday, so I took my girlfriend to this place, it's a countryside restaurant in the sierra right next to my city.

They have good food, nice place too, quiet and beautiful. But their cheese, dang, bought some gruyere, simply perfect.

9z1vxmN.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

12 Generic branded slave eggs are around 3.00 USD here... people like to virtue signal with their eggs here.

That's fucked up and probably going to happen here.

Lmao @virtue signaling with eggs. I cant stand people who food shame others or act superior over food. Its classist nonsense.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's fucked up and probably going to happen here.

Lmao @virtue signaling with eggs. I cant stand people who food shame others or act superior over food. Its classist nonsense.

That's been the standard price for slave eggs for years... a little over 2lbs of hamburger is cheap at 9 USD, but often costs upwards of 12 USD...again....standard price...

I liked getting nasty looks from the eggaratti when I'm shopping with my daughter... "no, honey....get the cheapest ones. Chickens are stupid and their trauma tastes the best!"....

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
WD 4Tb external HD, to extend my Xbox storage capacity. Friggin' AAA titles are always topping 100 Gb now. Bastards!