What's the last thing you purchased?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
0443543-1.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What will you do with all those birds once it's time for harvest ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hair cut for me and a gas strut for the boat -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
unscrew it at the half way point , left side fill with smokable , small screen placed in right bottom part ...the opening at the front is tiny but a light catches it up nice , hold it in and upon blowing your excess out ...I use and old toilet paper inner cardboard roll with 2 Fabreeze sheets in the middle ...blow thru that ...no smoke no smell...no charge on your cc for room smoking...I'm high AF ...need better info call on RealGrim....lol:SmokeBreak3:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
unscrew it at the half way point , left side fill with smokable , small screen placed in right bottom part ...the opening at the front is tiny but a light catches it up nice , hold it in and upon blowing your excess out ...I use and old toilet paper inner cardboard roll with 2 Fabreeze sheets in the middle ...blow thru that ...no smoke no smell...no charge on your cc for room smoking...I'm high AF ...need better info call on RealGrim....lol:SmokeBreak3:

LOL I read about the febreeze and toilet paper roll a few years ago and I laughed my ass off

In situations like that I just use my Vapir

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can of Beans ...mix with my Tuna for breaky tomorrow then I work with my most favoritest worker allllll day HA HA HA I just hope the cleaning lady isn't a cutey because fuck !
kids-gas-mask-8.jpg