What's the longest you've gone without Showering?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You ate so much puusy in 'nam they nicknamed you Charlie Tuna you weirdo bahahahahahahahahahaaa

I never fucked any Asian woman in my life and never will,well maybe a good looking Jap that I can play sneek attack with- - - - - -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="TheHaze, post: 65963, member:

You>>>
<<<
That’s hilarious. It’s ok for you to talk shit to everyone but no one can do it to you. :ROFL:

You got it you dizzy cunt and remember you do as the King say's and not what he does and goes for all the rest of you retards too ![/QUOTE]
Yeah good luck demanding respect asshat.

SAWA

The Loner
Three days and three nights without changing clothes, or toothbrushing my teeth.
My friends did too, I didn't smell anything weird tho because we all smell like trash in a hot day.
Field camping.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I just went two days without a shower because the landlord and mainentaince people are Trump supporters and a lot of protestors live in this building. Its a revenge tactic because the broke the lobby windows last month.

#JoeKnows2020

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just went two days without a shower because the landlord and mainentaince people are Trump supporters and a lot of protestors live in this building.

Do you trim your nose hairs? Or do you just let 'em all hang out.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I rarely shower indoors. I have a nice outdoor shower. When I need a shave, every two weeks or so, I’ll use the bathroom.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I just went two days without a shower because the landlord and mainentaince people are Trump supporters and a lot of protestors live in this building. Its a revenge tactic because the broke the lobby windows last month.

#JoeKnows2020
It's time to get down to business my dear , all donations should go to your favorite liberal charity like Bidens' coon festival
DirtyPantiesBacchusLondon_1000.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#JoeKnows2020
It's time to get down to business my dear , all donations should go to your favorite liberal charity like Bidens' coon festival
DirtyPantiesBacchusLondon_1000.jpg

they look like Jeannies size.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Disgusting. You people need to rounded up and caged. Hosting sickness to a mass population should be watched and it starts on this board.
People like you all are the reason we have mumps, measles and TB are back in my bordering states.
I prefer to not associate with anyone under a certain look or pay grade per say. Called standards.

So you pretty much have to be a millionaire to fit the bill?

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male

I am so rich. Goodness, gracious. My, my, my. I am so, very, very wealthy. How many dollars do I have? That's a question only my team of ten fat accountants can answer, because they have golden calculators which I bought for them with my money. And what is on those golden calculators? Numbers. And those numbers equal the dollars in my bank accounts, which are huuuuuge. I was employee 167 at Zillow headquarters from '2013-2019. Called my broker on my diamond plated iphone, which I have the most expensive plan of, and cashed my stock out in the second quarter of '19 and haven't looked back. My kids kids, kids will never work a day in their lives. My names all over the internet, I was one of the countries youngest CEO & Presidents of a major corporation and had nearly 500 legal employees or "peasants" I called them at my disposal.

I am RICH Ms. Casey and I want to spend it on YOU, tonight.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I am so rich. Goodness, gracious. My, my, my. I am so, very, very wealthy. How many dollars do I have? That's a question only my team of ten fat accountants can answer, because they have golden calculators which I bought for them with my money. And what is on those golden calculators? Numbers. And those numbers equal the dollars in my bank accounts, which are huuuuuge. I was employee 167 at Zillow headquarters from '2013-2019. Called my broker on my diamond plated iphone, which I have the most expensive plan of, and cashed my stock out in the second quarter of '19 and haven't looked back. My kids kids, kids will never work a day in their lives. My names all over the internet, I was one of the countries youngest CEO & Presidents of a major corporation and had nearly 500 legal employees or "peasants" I called them at my disposal.

Why me? Thought you had "standards". I'm low class and I love it! ;) I'm rich, too. Only I don't have a huge bank account or golden calculators and tbh honest, Iphones are shit. I love an android. I have many blessings. It is nice to have money but let me ask you this.....is it true what they say....when you have everything you could possibly want in this world, you are truly miserable because you want for nothing? Your hopes and dreams are gone because you've already obtained them? You have no more desires to fulfill. Tell me, Mr. Unicorn.....how does it feel? To want for absolutely nothing but to NEED what you may never have?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A week at a time here and there due to camping, backpacking trips.

Wow, there sure are a lot of ex?convicts on this forum.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

images
yeah right frankenturd

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
2 weeks.

I was in the hospital. My first out patient surgery didnt go very well and I ended up in the ER later that night in the most severe pain I ever experienced.

I had a lipthotripsy for some massive kidney stone I had and the put a stent in and I guess my body attacked it. I was admitted and put on heavy iv painkillers and anti puke meds and i had a blood transfusion. Then 2 more procedures.

I was in there for just over 2 weeks. I couldnt even hardly eat.....let alone shower. It didnt cross my mind to shower until I was home and realized how disgusting i felt and how matted my hair was. I still needed help with it too. It really sucked.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably three weeks when I was 19 and hiked the John Muir trail. I did wash up in streams though that water was cold.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I did 3 days during LaborDave at the Gorge… but I’m an everyday for body washing and every 3rd day for hair kinda princess.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Once I went camping, 5 days bathing in the river You couldn't use soap or shampoo, so I was feeling a bit nasty by the 4th day.

In the farm, when it's very cold, I might skip a shower if I'm not dirty, but the next day I'll take a bath after lunch

I bathe twice a day often, sometimes even 3 times

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazilians are the people who bathe the most. This country is a cesspool of violence, corruption and libtardism, but we won't tolerate stinky people

Even people living on the streets will find a way to take a bath, not uncommon to see someone allowing the homeless to use their garden hoses to clean themselves when the weather is warm.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Max days without a shower or bath? Maybe 4 days after a surgery or bone setting...