What's the Longest Distance you've ever driven?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The longest road trip I’ve ever taken was when I drove from Seattle to Los Angeles nonstop after my marriage ended. I only stopped for gas. I’m pretty sure it was 22 hours nonstop.

Yeah that sounds about right.

So L A to Vancouver is about 24 hrs non stop.
Maybe if you're Cheech and Chong and drive 5mph while smoking dog shit!!!!
Vancouver to LA is about 1400 miles.

So suppose you drive at average 70 to 75 mph with a stopover for gas that's 1400/70=20 hours minimum. But with gas stops border waits more like 22-24?

Git it @Lokmar?

As one of yer heroes said..."Fuzzy mayeth! ....Lokmeer!
I drive 95 to 100mph without a seatbelt. Pretty much Mach5 with my hair on fire.

I did that on ice and snow in my teen years...

My mother used to chide me for risking death or vehicle damage, but I kept telling her....in the absence of uneven surfaces (arbitrarily salted sections or drifting patches in open fields), momentum can't be beat.

If she drove away 10 minutes before me in 4 wheel drive at low speeds, I'd see her in the ditch when I whizzed by and then have to turn around and check she was OK...

(But I was sure to taunt her in her vehicle at a 45 degree angle in 6-7 feet of snow)...

I'd laugh and laugh and point my finger at her then laugh more.... this was before cell phones though. I really wish I got her reactions on video.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Northern Michigan to Ft Myers, FL.. bout 20 hours nonstop.. That was the first and last time I did that..lol.. I felt like shit when I got there.. Best taking 2 days

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Northern Michigan to Ft Myers, FL.. bout 20 hours nonstop.. That was the first and last time I did that..lol.. I felt like shit when I got there.. Best taking 2 days

That sounds like a fun trip.

Maybe 1 day I'll drive from Toronto, Montreal , Atlantic Canada down the US EAST Coast down Florida up thru Louisiana up through the South & Midwerst & back up to Canada

Trouble is with all the gun violence in America might be the biggest worry.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:facepalm: Just don't get lost in the ghettos, Joe. It's not like average Americans are out on the streets having gun fights, ffs. HAHA.. You are funny :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe 1 day I'll drive from Toronto, Montreal , Atlantic Canada down the US EAST Coast down Florida up thru Louisiana up through the South & Midwerst & back up to Canada

Dont show up on my doorstep.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can imagine who I'd meet....

yosemite-sam-looney-tunes.gif

....Lokmeer!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The longest road trip I’ve ever taken was when I drove from Seattle to Los Angeles nonstop after my marriage ended. I only stopped for gas. I’m pretty sure it was 22 hours nonstop.

So suppose you drive at average 70 to 75 mph with a stopover for gas that's 1400/70=20 hours minimum. But with gas stops border waits more like 22-24?

Git it @Lokmar?

I drive 95 to 100mph without a seatbelt. Pretty much Mach5 with my hair on fire.

I’m throwing a BULL SHIT flag. The worst highway troopers are hiding out behind radar and enforced speed traps in the boondocks. I don’t take you for anything but Hill Billie siphoned swamp gas.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you couldn’t shoot the nuts off a woodchuck, chump

I’d love to watch you shit your britches after I merely knocked on your door

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You'd show him your pussy monster?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Git it @Lokmar?

I’m throwing a BULL SHIT flag. The worst highway troopers are hiding out behind radar and enforced speed traps in the boondocks. I don’t take you for anything but Hill Billie siphoned swamp gas.
Thats fantastic news, "lady".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The last groundhog I shot, I shot him in the side...then the double tap was in the chest. Why would anyone shoot one in the nuts?

BTW, Smile Big and wait for the flash! :Happy5:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's true. There are so many nutjobs in the US. Doc here wants to take a road trip in the US with his wife, but he's worried about violence. I told him he was right to be worried.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
San Mateo,Ca to Santa Fe,NW and back - about 3K miles,never again!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's true. There are so many nutjobs in the US. Doc here wants to take a road trip in the US with his wife, but he's worried about violence. I told him he was right to be worried.
just tell him 2 avoid the areas where they hold their guns sideways and hell be fine

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

just tell him 2 avoid the areas where they hold their guns sideways and hell be fine

I suspect an apt time to avoid driving through the US is during a presidential election year @Jeannie .

...and avoid wearing Red if at all possible....lest they end up dead ;-)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I suspect an apt time to avoid driving through the US is during a presidential election year @Jeannie .

More likely to end up dead if they're wearing blue. in the red zones.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

one can only hope

shouldnt u be breaking mirrors in a fun house somewhere?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've driven from Florida to New York which is approximately 1100 miles in both my luxury cars on multiple occasions. THe BMW and the Audi

The Audi was a smoother ride overall

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:facepalm: Just don't get lost in the ghettos, Joe. It's not like average Americans are out on the streets having gun fights, ffs. HAHA.. You are funny :)

I tell him that all the time. Just stay out of democrat ran cities and it's fine.

He buys into the hype. I've lived here all my life and I've never even SEEN anyone get shot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

one can only hope

Nah. I am doing precisely what I should be doing. Live with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt that interesting that people from progressive areas view America as a place of nut jobs and violence?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You'd show him your pussy monster?

Nah… I’ve been banned in 6 counties cause she has 4 rows of retractible teeth.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

one can only hope

Nah. I am doing precisely what I should be doing. Live with it.

u need a good slap from your husbands boyfriend

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well we already have had "red" people killed in blue areas. Like the guy shot in Portland because he had a maga hat on.

The homeless black man with Trump signs who was murdered.

The young woman shot too death for saying "All lives matter".

That 12 year old little boy who was punched in the head multiple times for a Trump sign.

Blue is pretty violent, Lotus. We DO have better aim....just more restraint and respect for life.

Thems just the facts.

Let me know if you need citations ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i hate driving long distance but when i do i stick 2 the middle lane