What's your current mood?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I need to get stoned after that shopping trip. jfc who would have thought finding the right homecoming dress could be such a fucking pain.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
So many things to comment on.

Frustrated cause pain, pain cause frustrated. That is my world.

How can you not find a cricket? I've never had one last in my place longer than a minute. Well, except of it's behind the fridge. Fucking asshole.

My clippers are rechargeable and the cord is long enough it be in the shower. I need to shave my bits before vaca.

I'm under the weather. Not bad, but I refuse to let it get worse. Hot toddies and hit soak in espom salt. Should be fine.

THROB

Factory Bastard
IM SOOOOO FUCKING MAD!! I WILL KILL SMALL CHILDREN AND ANIMALS RIGHT FUCKING NOW. BANK CLOSED MY ACCOUNT FROZE MY $114 AND TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS FOR OUTSTANDING $4,000 ON CC I NEVER OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING HOOKER STEAL MY SS CARD AND IM FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well ok I am not THAT pissed off. But had an awful day myself. Work sucks, home sucks, country sucks, hate my damned life.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty pissed off myself. Why? because people are fucking irresponsible and somehow manage to misplace important things all the fucking time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking pissed right off ! This is what my Govrmnt in now in the business of, selling fucking shake, $100 for a quarter of shake BULLSHIT !
44744863_483392525513516_7785860677750489088_o.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty pissed off myself. Why? because people are fucking irresponsible and somehow manage to misplace important things all the fucking time.

was it your pocketful of sunshine? :ROFL3:

make a hole - nyc bamf coming thru!
a3005c_orig_.gif

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I am wealthy. Makes for great starts to any day.

God loves me more than he loves other people. He sees how smart I am and how hard I work, and he rewards me with riches because I am one of the few people in this world who deserves to be wealthy

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Yeah, I really doubt the signature on your checks reads, "Magical Sky Fairy." More likely it's, "Department Of The Treasury."

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Tired.

Got woken up 5 seperate times last night and it always takes me awhile to fall back asleep.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
its Friday, totally wasted before Noon, and i feel as though I am in touch with my soul and my God(Jeff Bridges as the Big Lebowski)...so pretty fucking awesome right now. i'm sure that fucking cunt Karma will get me tomorrow but i'm ok with being her bitch. from time to time that is.