When Blandscape takes his Blandness to the next level!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
jLcLlnx.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am going to give Admin the importunity to impress his entertainment value onto me, and then remind him that arguing effectively like a second rate barrack room lawyer will never swing my vote, like a constrained cock in a fucking cod piece.

I want to see metaphor and simile not merely applied, I want to see how admin judges blandness. Because, herein the talent to communicate shid not only be implied, but proven.

There is no scenario where you could ever keep up wiff me Admin. None.

But let's all enjoy you trying to remind us you can.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I started a sentence wiff "because" Admin, and spelt "with" wrong in this very sentence.

I feel this wid be a gid start fur you!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to give Admin the importunity to impress his entertainment value onto me, and then remind him that arguing effectively like a second rate barrack room lawyer will never swing my vote, like a constrained cock in a fucking cod piece.

I want to see metaphor and simile not merely applied, I want to see how admin judges blandness. Because, herein the talent to communicate shid not only be implied, but proven.

There is no scenario where you could ever keep up wiff me Admin. None.

But let's all enjoy you trying to remind us you can.

1000_F_199743628_P0jbh4zO0amXqvQLufbXlg0acFx6mC22.jpg

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Jesus boyo, 30 years posting dog taking a shit giff, and all you have left now is a characterture of a dog taking a shit giff.

Nice to see you back though. I am an old man now, in my late 50's, it's nice to see even my elders in their early 80's still contributing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No thats just what those peeple are.

Of course they are, you had to ask someone smarter than you who those people are, and then simply relied on your own stupidity to elucidate that.

Don't panic Weeg, we expect nothing more from you.