When Gun Ownership is Justified

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When you are an American, gun ownership is justified.

I have a right to defend my home and my own safety and my family. The vast majority of gun owners in America are this guy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have a right to defend my home and my own safety and my family. The vast majority of gun owners in America are this guy.

I was telling my friend last night "some fucker comes in my house, he aint gettin' out!".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was telling my friend last night "some fucker comes in my house, he aint gettin' out!".

Same. I cant afford to find out. Someone breaks in here they are leaving in a body bag.

DDT

Factory Bastard
"The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter -- all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!"

Inside of your domicile there is an expectation of safety. And rightfully so. If anyone smashes my window or kicks in my door to gain entry, they'd better have a pretty fucking good excuse while they're staring at the MagLite in my left hand, and a 9mm pistol in my right.